The Jewish Globalist Elites control the world

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Even your ability to financially acquisition money is predetermined by your genetics.

The Jews are actually only 0.2% of the population and own close to 70% of the over all wealth of the country. For such a tiny minority their disproportionate wealth is totally ridiculous in my view. They have been protected and empowered by their connections and money for a very long time. They head business, media, industry, pharmaceuticals and most of all the media. They control money, goods, services and thoughts via TV, Press, Music, and cinema

50% of billionaires in the USA are Jewish, when Jewish people only make up 0.2% of population

I mean the conspiracies are there but I think its quite evident that if your a jew then your chances of getting wealth in this country are very very high.

And I dont mean to be anti-Semitic here Im just speaking facts, and I dont want to believe that they just "worked hard" and was smart and lucky.

"Financial success is correlated with IQ. Jews (or more specifically Ashkenazi Jews) have an IQ about one standard deviation above the average American or about 15 points. It helps that many Jews are concentrated in capitalism-loving America that has a strong rule of law and robust infrastructure. When you shift a bell curve distribution to the right, this has an outsized effect of representation at the upper end of the tail. A one standard deviation shift to the right in cognitive ability leads to an order of magnitude per capita increase in billionaires and Nobel Prize winners."

call me a conspiracy theorist but I do believe that the joos control da world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 21597 and 4 others
The Jews. The French.:chad::feelsshh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 21044
no jews for your height and face

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Deleted member 16369 and UglyGod360
flash news op who would've thought gaining wealth was either nepotism or through being the top 0.00001% hardworking

Who cares? Just convert to Judaism and become rich. easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 21620, JawMogger and 3 others
do jews realy part like this
James Corden Dance GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
how will you make connections then nigga? Become a jew to start your money maxxing journey.
the jews get their power through neopotism and connections. if you dont have that then your chances of being very rich are very small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
im supposed to be yellowcel rn

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

No Jews for God's judgement

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Go to a synagogue and say you wanna convert
Doesn't work that way boyo. You need to be jewish by blood (descendant from Abraham)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 17791
Doesn't work that way boyo. You need to be jewish by blood (descendant from Abraham)
Im anglo which is one of the lost tribes of Judaea

Even your ability to financially acquisition money is predetermined by your genetics.

The Jews are actually only 0.2% of the population and own close to 70% of the over all wealth of the country. For such a tiny minority their disproportionate wealth is totally ridiculous in my view. They have been protected and empowered by their connections and money for a very long time. They head business, media, industry, pharmaceuticals and most of all the media. They control money, goods, services and thoughts via TV, Press, Music, and cinema

50% of billionaires in the USA are Jewish, when Jewish people only make up 0.2% of population

I mean the conspiracies are there but I think its quite evident that if your a jew then your chances of getting wealth in this country are very very high.

And I dont mean to be anti-Semitic here Im just speaking facts, and I dont want to believe that they just "worked hard" and was smart and lucky.

"Financial success is correlated with IQ. Jews (or more specifically Ashkenazi Jews) have an IQ about one standard deviation above the average American or about 15 points. It helps that many Jews are concentrated in capitalism-loving America that has a strong rule of law and robust infrastructure. When you shift a bell curve distribution to the right, this has an outsized effect of representation at the upper end of the tail. A one standard deviation shift to the right in cognitive ability leads to an order of magnitude per capita increase in billionaires and Nobel Prize winners."

I'm 10.5% Jewish even circumcised like them. Yet im working minimum wage and rotting at Uni, Where my money and influence man 😢.

GIF by NETFLIX

Not just America. Jews became rich or upper class in almost any environment they lived in. Back in Central or Eastern Europe in the 20th century but also still today.

In France, Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary quite large Jewish groups exist and they are disproportionately over represented in The Top 1% of Earners / Owners

Who cares? Just convert to Judaism and become rich. easy
Unless your mother is Jewish, you will never be one in their eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791