The JBW Demon

Man wtf, as an ethnic I will never get this treatment :feelswhy:. JBW is getting festivals and prohpecies over for your race, BRUTAL.
idk if its staged or not, but if its not, this is crazy wtf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
western country is the worst to geomaxx if your not a gl mulatto tbh
Ye u have to GL as any race in the west unless ur white. IMG 7330

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
Man wtf, as an ethnic I will never get this treatment :feelswhy:. JBW is getting festivals and prohpecies over for your race, BRUTAL.
Niggas literally have an entire prophecy for BWC. I can’t cope

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fuckedupmanlet, sub5c3l and 1 other person
What is best place to geomaxx for a mulatto for Kelly Oubre treatment
America, mulattos have prolly third highest smv here. I’d say it’s White > Latino > Mulatto > Regular non-Somalian black here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese, sub5c3l, murdah and 1 other person

@murdah why are bbc's taking photos of a whiteboy? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l and RecessedChinCel
America, mulattos have prolly third highest smv here. I’d say it’s White > Latino > Mulatto > Regular non-Somalian black here.
Nigger. Mulattos rank second. The latinos you’re thinking about are the white passing castizas who don’t count.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fuckedupmanlet, distance decay and 1 other person
Nigger. Mulattos rank second. The latinos you’re thinking about are the white passing castizas who don’t count.
I feel like I would slay so many thick black girls in Nigeria. I will tell them I’m Drake and I don’t think they will be able to tell.b

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, Ricky212 and murdah
all you have to do is exist as a white man and you get worshipped by self hating ethnics
how are they self hating if theyve never ever met a white man before?
and i heavily doubt they have any sort of internet over there, or at least very shit ones

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
how are they self hating if theyve never ever met a white man before?
and i heavily doubt they have any sort of internet over there, or at least very shit ones
not them but asians or latinas in the us, they probably are fascinated by seeing a white guy for the first time

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I feel like I would slay so many thick black girls in Nigeria. I will tell them I’m Drake and I don’t think they will be able to tell.b
Ethopian women fog hard

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Could go either way, yeah. Mulattos and castizas look similar anyways.

Actual Mexican edgars are on par with black smv tho, don’t underestimate Just Be 5’6 Edgar. It’s op in California

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
IMG 7222

Why BBC worship BWC????

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, micropp, Gargantuan and 4 others
Could go either way, yeah. Mulattos and castizas look similar anyways.

Actual Mexican edgars are on par with black smv tho, don’t underestimate Just Be 5’6 Edgar. It’s op in California
Here in Miami it's Latinos>lightskins>white tbh but tbf whites aren't common here

• So Sad
all you have to do is exist as a white man and you get worshipped by self hating ethnics
I'm self hating ethnic but I don't worship yt pepo

• Love it
Here in Miami it's Latinos>lightskins>white tbh but tbf whites aren't common here
There are like no white guys here. Only blacks, mulattos, and cubans. I haven’t seen a white person in months jfl

There are like no white guys here. Only blacks, mulattos, and cubans. I haven’t seen a white person in months jfl
I see plenty of white Cubans?
Or do they not count?

• +1
I'm Indian so I can't do that
Don't worry, just wait for some Slavic tribe to make a prophecy about some Indian men arriving alone in their community
:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and murdah
i live in like a 90% white area and all asian restaurants are giga over priced because of it :feelswhy:

• Woah
You live in Miami fr? When Duke Dennis comes to do a 24hr video do you feel his Aura?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and RecessedChinCel
i live in like a 90% white area and all asian restaurants are giga over priced because of it :feelswhy:
I live in an area with super high Asian, Mexican, and Indian population. Makes for amazing food spots tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese, futuregigamogger and 2 others
I live in an area with super high Asian, Mexican, and Indian population. Makes for amazing food spots tbh
i use to but the high school near me had a double homicide and we moved out :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and hello12344
Do asian women like indian guys?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yeah it’s not JBW, it’s Just Don’t Be Indian tbh. Black and Latino dudes can also geomaxx to certain countries and have somewhat of this experience.

I have negative smv in every portion of the world other than the slums of Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka, and the Caribbean which is just neutral smv due to same pheno. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Exactly. Pajeets and Sandcels can't do this bcuz they look creepy and appalling to foids. But other non white races probably can
Legit kill yourself you 90IQ subhuman.

He films himself you dumbass muh camera man.

If he had same PSL, same height, walking around with a camera, but was Indian with brown eyes nobody would be walking up asking for pictures treating him like he’s Brad Pitt.
Being white is an advantage, never said otherwise you dumb nigger. Imagine thinking an average white guy who looks like Mark Zuckerberg could do this just because muh JBW jfl over for your monkey brain

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Costcosuperstore, leanmaxxin and 2 others
Yeah it’s not JBW, it’s Just Don’t Be Indian tbh. Black and Latino dudes can also geomaxx to certain countries and have somewhat of this experience.

I have negative smv in every portion of the world other than the slums of Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka, and the Caribbean which is just neutral smv due to same pheno. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Honestly this is accurate, I have no idea what positive stereotypes indian guys have. Even in india, theres a caste system that discriminates against their own kind :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
My area had mainly Cubanss and Asians tbh, fair few blacks here and there tho

• +1
Kinda, but they mostly just go for changlites and ugly white guys.
This has to be cope, Indians are literally considered as the same tier as Asian men, from what I've heard

• +1
  • Woah
This has to be cope, Indians are literally considered as the same tier as Asian men, from what I've heard
That’s why I specified changlite lol(htn too tbh) the avg League of Legends playing ltn asian guy is done for.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and murdah
That’s why I specified changlite lol(htn too tbh) the avg League of Legends playing ltn asian guy is done for.
I have seen few indian guys with Asian girls at the gym tbf

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, murdah and hello12344
Reminder all this video proves is that white men have to go out to third world shitholes to pay for pussy. Meanwhile niggers get pussy for free in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Costcosuperstore, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
idk how you ethnics see kurt caz and say jbw doesnt exist with a straight face
Because he is directly or practically paying for pussy?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
jfl us ethnics just cant stop losing, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and murdah
Bro ur coping hard asf. He is the furthest thing from a betabux
>Walks around wearing nice cloths with a camera in third world shitholes

Yeah bro they only want him because he is white not because they think he is some rich influencer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and St.TikTokcel