The hammer is coming - BTC will go to 10-14k before it will reach new highs again

D

Deleted member 22354

For the wrong reasons, everything in the crypto market has gone up at the moment, many idiots are making up a bull market again, which of course will not happen. Admittedly it went higher than expected, but now the hammer should come first before it goes up again. IMO at the midterms the hammer will come and BTC will fall to 10-14k, then afterwards we will reach new highs.

approx. NOV 08 will it happen

How to profit?
If BTC goes below 15k (safe option would be 17k, too risky would be anything below 13k) I would re-enter the market via DCA, remember, none of us will manage to buy at the total bottom, this is fantasy. Then we have reached the bottom for a long time, from then on it will go uphill again, BUT it can also take years until we reach old highs. Remember here too, Crypto has risen in the past only in the bull market, where the central banks have printed a lot of money. Now we have a strong inflation and key interest rates are being raised continuously.

Don't focus on something like BTC though, focus on the low caps, BTC is very unlikely to make 10x while low caps can make 100x. But keep the risk in mind. A good investment strategy for anyone over 100k net worth is the 95 5 (maybe 90 5) rule. 95% in ETH and 5% in a low cap with 100x potential.
Anyone who has a net worth under 100k should focus on getting to 100k through work or entrepreneurship or getting a good degree first.

20-100k I would apply 80 20

5-10k 50 50

0-5k 0 100 so all in low cap

You just need to find those pearls, that's where your research comes in. You now have to observe which low caps have potential and at the same time can mathematically bring you the biggest ROI.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Crusile, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Agree btc is gonna bottom out again soon, but why are you saying be altcoin heavy?

Amd which altcoins would u say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Toad.network

Agree btc is gonna bottom out again soon, but why are you saying be altcoin heavy?

My train of tought: First of all I am completely out of the market at the moment, I will get back in sometime after the mid terms. I will invest in stocks and crypto depending on the situation, the final distribution depends on many factors.

Why ETH? Well, the crypto market correlates 70-90% with BTC, ie all consideration should be 80% with BTC. Therefore, it does not make sense to have more than one altcoin as an asset. If you believe in crypto, you can choose any altcoin and invest 95% in it, ETH is imo the best choice. It is the safest investment with the greatest possible ROI. And crucial in terms of risk parity.

Why 95 5 btw? Risk Parity. If you don't care about risk, I would only invest in crypto gaming. But I can't afford to lose 80% of my investment (don't talk to me about stop loss), so I need a safe investment (ETH), which I link to an unsafe one (gaming crypto).

Also look into QNT, very promising.

For the 5% i would recommend gaming crypto or VR. Good video:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
95% on eth kinda retarded. You should never put so much into one coin.
at least diversify slightly like 30/20/20/10/10/10 into dot/atom and ext.

i also wait for the dip and thus far invested only in defit. very low mcap m2e project but with very solid fundamentals and their tokenomics has only 1 token and limited supply > rest 30+ m2e projects in the market all have 2-3 token nonsense with unlimited supply and all of them failed - stepn/amazy/calo and ext

i genuienly believe they can overthrow stepn mcap

95% on eth kinda retarded. You should never put so much into one coin.
at least diversify slightly like 30/20/20/10/10/10 into dot/atom and ext.
the crypto market correlates 70-90% with BTC, ie all consideration should be 80% with BTC. Therefore, it does not make sense to have more than one altcoin as an asset. If you believe in crypto, you can choose any altcoin and invest 95% in it, ETH is imo the best choice.
current eth btc (very bad):
0,92 Correlation Coefficient

eth and qnt (That is true diversification):

eth and dot (very bad):

eth and atom (good):

It is not important to have 100 coins in the portfolio. You just need one or two good ones, depending on the net worth, where you put 90-95% and 5-10% which you then put into high risk high reward gaming crypto.

Last edited:
YGG, GMT and Algorand are alts I’m HODLing rn

I am personally betting that the bottom of 17K, has happened already. And that it's not going to be retested. So I am buying atm.

I can be perfectly wrong though.

I am personally betting that the bottom of 17K, has happened already. And that it's not going to be retested. So I am buying atm.

im also buying

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
it won't go lower, it's already on the rise. op failed

Low caps generally dont rise until well into a BTC bull run

im stacking sats since 30k, prepared to enter with even more in case we go lower

a few decent traders that i know still think that bitcoin could go down to 8k-16k although 8k is probably can happen due to massive black swan luck nuclear launch on ukrain or something.
Pelople who say that we are on the rise are delusional. 20-21k bitcoin on the rise? lol. I could understand if we were at 30-35k but 20-21k is definetely not the sign of bullmarket start. Us job market is still strong meaning that frs can continue to increase their % rate. Still its a good time to start investing for long term. But i dont expect bullrun until early 2024. I think 2023 is goign to be flat year with long acumulation period.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and poopoohead

Well now a crazy situation has arised, worse then the Terra system which caused the market to dip, it's like Lehman for crypto

• +1

im also buying
it won't go lower, it's already on the rise. op failed
-15% in one day? Send it lower!!
stock-market-falling-down-wojak-meme-ww9yzaed5vr9j4ar.gif

I have predicted the day exactly. I sold everything on Oct 31

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
-15% in one day? Send it lower!!
stock-market-falling-down-wojak-meme-ww9yzaed5vr9j4ar.gif

I have predicted the day exactly. I sold everything on Oct 31
Bought some more at 17.5k

If btc goes to 100k im gonna celebrate in a yacht at Vietnam with JBW whores

• JFL
For the wrong reasons, everything in the crypto market has gone up at the moment, many idiots are making up a bull market again, which of course will not happen. Admittedly it went higher than expected, but now the hammer should come first before it goes up again. IMO at the midterms the hammer will come and BTC will fall to 10-14k, then afterwards we will reach new highs.

How to profit?
If BTC goes below 15k (safe option would be 17k, too risky would be anything below 13k) I would re-enter the market via DCA, remember, none of us will manage to buy at the total bottom, this is fantasy. Then we have reached the bottom for a long time, from then on it will go uphill again, BUT it can also take years until we reach old highs. Remember here too, Crypto has risen in the past only in the bull market, where the central banks have printed a lot of money. Now we have a strong inflation and key interest rates are being raised continuously.

Don't focus on something like BTC though, focus on the low caps, BTC is very unlikely to make 10x while low caps can make 100x. But keep the risk in mind. A good investment strategy for anyone over 100k net worth is the 95 5 (maybe 90 5) rule. 95% in ETH and 5% in a low cap with 100x potential.
Anyone who has a net worth under 100k should focus on getting to 100k through work or entrepreneurship or getting a good degree first.

5-10k 50 50

You just need to find those pearls, that's where your research comes in. You now have to observe which low caps have potential and at the same time can mathematically bring you the biggest ROI.
Smart lol.

• +1
Idc eiither way I put 40k in bitcoin when it was around the price of $21k I should be able to make double or triple that amount in the next few years or so

I buy at 20k I buy at 17k I buy at 13k, who cares

• +1
bit coin will go to $1129 dollars in 129 days and 4 hours 3 mins

How to profit?

5-10k 50 50

Retarded

looks like we have 3 possible negative news for market
1 Binance refuses to buy FTX. Or ban from US regulators.
2 Democrats take the Senate. The counting of votes may take several days.
3 CPI inflation, the data will be released tomorrow

if its the other way around then 20k+ for bitcoin guaranteed.

• +1
so should buy now at 17500 or wait more?

• Hmm...
looks like we have 3 possible negative news for market
1 Binance refuses to buy FTX. Or ban from US regulators.
2 Democrats take the Senate. The counting of votes may take several days.
3 CPI inflation, the data will be released tomorrow

if its the other way around then 20k+ for bitcoin guaranteed.
We are imo only at the beginning, it should go much lower.

so should buy now at 17500 or wait more?
Non financial advice. We are now at 17k for bitcoin and Eth at 1.16k. I don't think that this is the bottom. I honestly didn't expect it to drop so much in such a short time frame, even as an experienced trader. I will wait until A. the midterms are decided B. CPI or it goes below 15k. You just have to keep in mind that we are still in a very bad bear market and that will continue for a long time (maybe years)

fuck, ideal time to buy but cant risk investing my surgery fund

• So Sad
I'll put all my money in matic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol at taking anyone from here investment advice

pretty sure this isn't the bottom, more pain to come

but if you have the patience this is a golden opportunity

• +1
Sadly with some big upcoming expenses, I need short-term liquidity so cannot invest currently.

• So Sad
I shitted my pants bc of tether yesterday. I feared this:

I haven't bought yet btw, I still think 10-14k will be our bottom, imo this atm is a bull trap

Keep Dcaing. You wont time the bottom

I shitted my pants bc of tether yesterday. I feared this:

LOL, I was also watching if USDT would depegg or not. You never know.
imagine if USDT depeggs. What a storm that would be

I haven't bought yet btw, I still think 10-14k will be our bottom, imo this atm is a bull trap
I hope that the 15.5K was the bottom. Because I was struggling yesterday to keep muh leveraged margin position alive. So I had to add funds and bought a little.
ATM, a nice bounce to 17.5K. But totaly unsure for the future. Also I saw, lowest RSI since like ever happened yesterday.

10-14k still on the table. Still not buying. Also keep your eyes on tether