The conditions in which we live in.

yue

yue

Exponent
You experience life in spaces. Your room is a space, the sidewalk is a space, the gym is a space, the internet is a space, and the office is a space.

The more time you spend in unnatural spaces, the more detached from reality you become, the mind derails and falls off the tracks.

Photons coming in from the core of the earth have something to do with this, but insulation in your floors is a bad idea.

This idea extends to people. It is better to be around those who are living in accordance to nature.

The more time you spend around unnatural spaces and unnatural people the more this disease inflicts itself upon you. A disease that turns the world upside down, makes right wrong. You begin seeing reality as cruel as the Gnostics do. But this perspective is merely a disease of their minds, not an indictment of the universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 19453 and efidescontinuado
Jfl I spent a lot of time indoors at my pc during my developmental years and now feel "disconnected" from the real world got way more overthinking too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Skywalker and Deleted member 19453
You experience life in spaces. Your room is a space, the sidewalk is a space, the gym is a space, the internet is a space, and the office is a space.

The more time you spend in unnatural spaces, the more detached from reality you become, the mind derails and falls off the tracks.

Photons coming in from the core of the earth have something to do with this, but insulation in your floors is a bad idea.

This idea extends to people. It is better to be around those who are living in accordance to nature.

The more time you spend around unnatural spaces and unnatural people the more this disease inflicts itself upon you. A disease that turns the world upside down, makes right wrong. You begin seeing reality as cruel as the Gnostics do. But this perspective is merely a disease of their minds, not an indictment of the universe.
wow, never thought of that way, but the disconnection feeling is real