The brutal truth about dating and marriage

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Most men are desperate and have so few options they just end up with the first female who likes them, even if they don't find her attractive. I'd rather be incel than chained to a foid I don't even want to have sex with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, 5'7 zoomer and $ u b H u m a n
Then die alone and childless
Hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and deadstock
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and autistic_tendencies
Plan on having kids through IVF if fail to find a wife, with a high quality foid's genetic that I select.
Sounds really natural bro
Bet that kid will be really healthy and grow to be a chad no doubt

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Sounds really natural bro
Bet that kid will be really healthy and grow to be a chad no doubt
They will be healthy and good looking with high quality genetics which is most important, better than being born ugly in a perfect 2-parent home.

Yep. They lock down the first girl to ever give them crumbs of validation.

Yep, its up to women to choose the guy. I keep telling myself that the next girl who approach me will be my girlfriend but I keep rejecting them cause they’re too fat and ugly for me. I rather be incel.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I'm so ugly if any woman genuinely likes me I won't take that for granted.

You Just fucked a landwhale pal

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They will be healthy and good looking with high quality genetics which is most important, better than being born ugly in a perfect 2-parent home.
Yeah if they don’t turn out to become mentalcels first

You Just fucked a landwhale pal
Big difference between a slay when I was horny and a relationship. If I became a beta provider to her it would be a whole different story.

Big difference between a slay when I was horny and a relationship. If I became a beta provider to her it would be a whole different story.
You're still part of the reason why men are desperate. You stole that landwhale from her 30% bf looksmatch

Yeah if they don’t turn out to become mentalcels first
I already have the IVF clinic and egg donor chosen out dude, a quality slavic foid with a slim body, angelic face and big green eyes. Haters can't stop me, may it enrage them.

I already have the IVF clinic and egg donor chosen out dude, a quality slavic foid with a slim body, angelic face and big green eyes. Haters can't stop me, may it enrage them.
I’m saying looks is one thing but how can you guarantee they will be NT and normal

But it mostly backfires on these women, as soon as most desperate guys are able to do better, they will dump her