Which car mogs?

• Model 3

• Hellcat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Tesla recently updated the model 3 and it now has similar performance and price tag to the Dodge Hellcat. Which one would ypu pick? Tesla 3 with all thr modern comforts or the iconic Hellcat, the OG american muscle car

Model 3

Vs

Dodge Hellcat SRT

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Bushman and TechnoBoss
@murdah @TechnoBoss @Deprived @blatonslatt @try2beme @Kristin @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The hellcat looks better and will definitely give you more SMV as opposed to the Tesla.

A Tesla says “ I do IT work and don’t get bitches” where a hellcat says “I have too much money and don’t know how to spend it properly. I also probably am black and have felonies”

Even with similar performance I’d choose the hellcat. Not to mention how inconsistent the batteries can be on Tesla’s. You can always find a gas station but you can’t always find a charging station. On top of that, I’ve heard stories of cold weather making the batteries not work in Teslas. Future electric cars will be a lot better I think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Sprinkles, LooksOrDeath and 12 others
I def prefer the hellcat

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
The hellcat looks better and will definitely give you more SMV as opposed to the Tesla.

A Tesla says “ I do IT work and don’t get bitches” where a hellcat says “I have too much money and don’t know how to spend it properly. I also probably am black and have felonies”

Even with similar performance I’d choose the hellcat. Not to mention how inconsistent the batteries can be on Tesla’s. You can always find a gas station but you can’t always find a charging station. On top of that, I’ve heard stories of cold weather making the batteries not work in Teslas. Future electric cars will be a lot better I think.
Good to see people still aren't brain washed by these battery powered junk boxes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, optimisticzoomer, Bushman and 2 others
What's a Dodge, nobody knows about this brand outside US...

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Hellcat mogs.

Although keep in mind it is a gas guzzler and you get shit mileage

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
bmw f10 mogs

the hellcat mogs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Tesla looks cooler for me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
dogde

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
lol at wageslaving to buy some gay car so you can participate in mog battles on the streets with other subhumans who need 2000 lbs steel mecha suit to have the confidence to go outside

there’s no difference between that and Corolla 1997 unless your car costs 500k+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, LooksOrDeath, deadstock and 3 others
Tesla has better eye area but hellcat mogs

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jason Voorhees
Skinnyfat redditor drives the Tesla.

NT chadlite drives the Hellcat.

Buy the Hellcat.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, TechnoBoss, murdah and 4 others
lol at wageslaving to buy some gay car so you can participate in mog battles on the streets with other subhumans who need 2000 lbs steel mecha suit to have the confidence to go outside

there’s no difference between that and Corolla 1997 unless your car costs 500k+
Cope hellcat will turn heads and can get u laid

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and incel194012940
Fuck Elon and Tesla

vintage muscle is highest smv. bitches cant tell it's from the 70s because they think it looks like all the other challengers/camaros

dodge-challenger-1970-153.jpg

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Jason Voorhees
vintage muscle is highest smv. bitches cant tell it's from the 70s because they think it looks like all the other challengers/camaros

dodge-challenger-1970-153.jpg
They are very expensive tho especially the limited edition releases. Also don't have power steering, poor air conditioning, faulty odometer and stones instead of seats

• +1
teslas mogs because you don’t have to give petrol companies your shekels, simple as that

won't make me happy, won't get me laid, will simply be another money drain. expensive/luxury/sports cars are a scam

• +1
Reactions: klip11
won't make me happy, won't get me laid, will simply be another money drain. expensive/luxury/sports cars are a scam
Things like cars,house, watches etc are basically indicators of status to women. These things are generally expensive and can only be afforded by men that have the disposable income to get then. They are huge smv boosters and show to a woman that you have the resources

Good to see people still aren't brain washed by these battery powered junk boxes.
Cope
Electric cars are the future boomer
Although Teslas are a scam cos they're meant to be a luxury brand
I would still get one if I could afford it

I'm going to get a Dodge Charger, a Scat Pack this year OP
If you remove the "basketball people car" the car is amazing, it looks amazing exterior, and I fuck with it
Gas prices in my coutnry are low too so yea I'm gonna cook that hoe

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Tesla recently updated the model 3 and it now has similar performance and price tag to the Dodge Hellcat. Which one would ypu pick? Tesla 3 with all thr modern comforts or the iconic Hellcat, the OG american muscle car

View attachment 2932308

Model 3

View attachment 2932326View attachment 2932327View attachment 2932328

Vs

Dodge Hellcat SRT

View attachment 2932330View attachment 2932331View attachment 2932332
You should get the faster car to escape Haitian cannibals

Cope
Electric cars are the future boomer
Although Teslas are a scam cos they're meant to be a luxury brand
I would still get one if I could afford it
You're white so that means you're rich

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

i actually like the model 3 look but def everything u said is accurate asf (like always). Caged hard at the black and felonies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Tesla is overhyped but i enjoy the look of this model, not more then hellcat tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and TechnoBoss
Things like cars,house, watches etc are basically indicators of status to women. These things are generally expensive and can only be afforded by men that have the disposable income to get then. They are huge smv boosters and show to a woman that you have the resources
Prime foids rather have sex with a broke but good looking young man that rides the bus than a wealthy, 60 year old boomer with a hellcat

i actually like the model 3 look but def everything u said is accurate asf (like always). Caged hard at the black and felonies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Tesla is overhyped but i enjoy the look of this model, not more then hellcat tho
The model 3 is pretty nice. The biggest reason I wouldn't choose it is because it's association with like those IT nerds and it's lack of reliability. Even if the hellcat has horrible miles per gallon, it is still a lot more reliable when compared to any Tesla. You know you will always be able to start it and find gas for it. Teslas can just stop working when it gets too cold.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
The model 3 is pretty nice. The biggest reason I wouldn't choose it is because it's association with like those IT nerds and it's lack of reliability. Even if the hellcat has horrible miles per gallon, it is still a lot more reliable when compared to any Tesla. You know you will always be able to start it and find gas for it. Teslas can just stop working when it gets too cold.
On top of that they have alot of software issues/glitches with their cars. My cousin has a tesla and the system kept flagging him for wreckless driving when he was just going speed limit lol and he had to dispute the claims with his insurance. Overall tesla can be good but it has too many issues still. Also i hate how cocky niggas that drives teslas are for no reason, even my cousin is a cocky fucker thinking he mogs driving it lmao and i love him but fuck he can be so cocky

• Woah
On top of that they have alot of software issues/glitches with their cars. My cousin has a tesla and the system kept flagging him for wreckless driving when he was just going speed limit lol and he had to dispute the claims with his insurance. Overall tesla can be good but it has too many issues still. Also i hate how cocky niggas that drives teslas are for no reason, even my cousin is a cocky fucker thinking he mogs driving it lmao and i love him but fuck he can be so cocky
Wait the Teslas snitch on you too for (((wreckless driving))) ? - Why would anyone get a car that literally snitches on you? I didn't even know about this. The insurance company found out about it too??

• +1
Wait the Teslas snitch on you too for (((wreckless driving))) ? - Why would anyone get a car that literally snitches on you? I didn't even know about this. The insurance company found out about it too??
they have this faggot safety score or wtv thru their app/software and ppl like my cousin and uncle have been having issues with their cars unnecessarily flagging them for reckless driving and affecting their scores which impacts their premiums on the car. Its actually very gay.

• Woah

• JFL
forgot to ignore you for being a zionist israel dickriders just because u hate brown niggas
I love brown people
My best friend from school is indian

they have this faggot safety score or wtv thru their app/software and ppl like my cousin and uncle have been having issues with their cars unnecessarily flagging them for reckless driving and affecting their scores which impacts their premiums on the car. Its actually very gay.
What the fuck. I'd sell the car immediately. Not only do you have to deal with your car literally not even starting in cold weather, but you have to deal with it being a snitch. Literally the ultimate soyboy car.

"I like the fact the car reports me to my insurance company when I go over the speed limit (even if I didn't) because it makes me drive responsibly!! :soy::soy:"

• +1
What the fuck. I'd sell the car immediately. Not only do you have to deal with your car literally not even starting in cold weather, but you have to deal with it being a snitch. Literally the ultimate soyboy car.

"I like the fact the car reports me to my insurance company when I go over the speed limit (even if I didn't) because it makes me drive responsibly!! :soy::soy:"
the feature is supposed to incentivize safer driving and help ppl get lower premiums thru higher safety scores but it inaccurately measures ur safety score hence why ppl been getting pissed asf at how nit picky the car is and flagging unnecessarily. Its a shit show don't even get me started on the auto pilot feature and also like u said the overall unreliability of the car

• +1
u just couldnt stay away from this shithole huh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Welcome back niguh
I'm just really frustrated that giant implants doesnt respond to my dms on ig so decided to comeback here to vent abt it. I'm really losing my shit

• +1