TEHNOSLAV AT 34 STILL MOGS ALL OF YOU FRAUDING MANLETS

I have a hard time believing you have a much harder time
You're entitled to your own opinion. I does not affect my situation and I'm also way shorter than you.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Chads should be comparable to psl gods. But this looks like a 2 psl difference. Again if op is mtn what are you? Just compare the arvid pic to op that you posted
Chads are not comparable to psl gods you retarded subhuman
He can't evencmog arvid

Also and what am I?
Do I need retarded ltns like you to rate me?
Screenshot 20240509 085346 Chrome
Screenshot 20240509 090111 Gallery

I'm not here for validation I'm just saying your friend is mtn+ low htn max

How tall are you?
Doesn't matter. Forget about it, bucko. It is what it is mindset is all you really need in order to survive.

• JFL
no lol
You need to be like chadlite+ to look good buzzed
How will he look good bald
My dad was gl af and bald, i have his same face so i dont carr of baldimg i will just leanmaxx if i go bald so my bones pop out

Doesn't matter. Forget about it, bucko. It is what it is mindset is all you really need in order to survive.
Caged at surviving. Im just chillin type shit and im fine and i guarantee im uglier than you, prob not much taller either. Its all in your head

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Looks kinda like long hair pre ascension Amnesia in the second pic
That's what I'm saying
This nigga looks like a worse version of pre surgery amnesia lool

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Mewton
Chads are not comparable to psl gods you retarded subhuman
He can't evencmog arvid

Also and what am I?
Do I need retarded ltns like you to rate me?View attachment 2907203View attachment 2907206
I'm not here for validation I'm just saying your friend is mtn+ low htn max
Yes they are. How can he be chad when theres guys with 2 psl above him lol

Op mogs you to oblivion you arent even comparable LMAO. He isnt my friend but it sounds like arvid is very good friend of yours

Chad vs mtn apparently

• +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary, ambi and Magnum Opus
@DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois Read at least the first page

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, ambi and Magnum Opus
Yes they are. How can he be chad when theres guys with 2 psl above him lol

Op mogs you to oblivion you arent even comparable LMAO. He isnt my friend but it sounds like arvid is very good friend of yours

Chad vs mtn apparently
View attachment 2907215View attachment 2907216
He def doesn't mog Me into oblivion
Esp his fat potato jaw and nct with negative hooding and no eyebrows lool
Hes just not as gl as u say

• JFL
into the oblivion and beyond

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
He's not bad looking butbhes like your regular mtn+ low htn guy.
Potato jaw
Meh eye area
Org has a thing overrating lesser guys and underrating gl guys

Arvid is literally a complete chad and this guy is some random low htn at best lol

• JFL
Yes chad vs mtn
I can literally measure the other guy and show u

Just LOOK at these pics

How can you justify 1.5 psl difference? Ops ratios are pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ambi
His ratios aren't arvid level
Arvid has better harmony than literally brad pitt and I've checked
He LITERALLY scores higher than brad pitt.
View attachment 2907245View attachment 2907247
Your ability to detect fraud is abysmal. One of these pics is gigafrauded the other is as unfrauded as can be. Why didnt you use this pic to measure

His eyes look like utter piss here (cause ther isnt fraud lol)

• +1
Your ability to detect fraud is abysmal. One of these pics is gigafrauded the other is as unfrauded as can be. Why didnt you use this pic to measure
View attachment 2907260
View attachment 2907260
Screenshot 20240509 093118 Chrome

Screenshot 20240509 091434 ImageMeter

T50
Less compact eyes
No brows
Severe nct
Severe nct brows
Higher set brows

Wow superior eye area
Screenshot 20240509 093118 Chrome

Yea that's why guys should take rates here that aren't justified with details on the rates seriously

This guy is moderately gl

I can go through an entire essay of his flaws but it doesn't rly matter
He's still ok looking
You just keep saying he mogs without justifying it. You just have a gay crush. He has literally nothing on arvid
Not a single feature
Yet they're looksmafched.
@St.TikTokcel can you name ONE feature or ratio he has on arvid.?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
He's still ok looking
You just keep saying he mogs without justifying it. You just have a gay crush. He has literally nothing on arvid
Not a single feature
how do i have a gay crush when you are justifying a chad rating for arvid who looks like a different specie compared to actual chads. And using turbo frauded pics of his yet accusing op of frauding in a pic taken on a wedding 15 years ago jfl

• +1
how do i have a gay crush when you are justifying a chad rating for arvid who looks like a different specie compared to actual chads. And using turbo frauded pics of his yet accusing op of frauding in a pic taken on a wedding 15 years ago jfl
Screenshot 20240509 094328 Gallery
Screenshot 20240509 091415 ImageMeter

Take ur meds

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and cytoplasm
A frauded video. Good job. Where he happens to squint and look up into the camera

Looksmatch at best
na I'm actually getting annoyed
Give me actual reasons as to why they're looksmatched instead of just saying it 100 times over.
Else I'm just blocking u. Don't rly like when people spam rates w no justification
Though I already know ur wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and ambi
na I'm actually getting annoyed
Give me actual reasons as to why they're looksmatched instead of just saying it 100 times over.
Else I'm just blocking u. Don't rly like when people spam rates w no justification
Though I already know ur wrong
How about you give the reason he has 1.5 psl on him? Instead of taking a frauded and unfrauded pic taking in totally different angles lol and then spewing out random bs. Nct jfl

• +1
It's all the same frauded lighting photos as I expected.
Guys w decent bones are actually rare
Vinnie hacker doesn't have the most insane bones but he actually has strong bones unfrauded
Muh bones

• JFL
How about you give the reason he has 1.5 psl on him? Instead of taking a frauded and unfrauded pic taking in totally different angles lol and then spewing out random bs. Nct jfl
I told u
I measured arvid and he has better harmony than brad pitt and his facial leanness features mog techno
I also listed a few flaws techno loses in and you just said "it's not true"

• JFL
I told u
I measured arvid and he has better harmony than brad pitt and his facial leanness features mog techno
If you need to measure then you cant rate for shit (but we already know that). "Harmony" literally means nothing. He's a weak chadlite AT BEST and pitt is far better looking

• +1
If you need to measure then you cant rate for shit (but we already know that). "Harmony" literally means nothing. He's a weak chadlite AT BEST and pitt is far better looking
Yeah since you're just going to keep saying he's close to arvid despite having 0 features ratios superior ur gonna catch my block rn. Thought you were better than this. Weird just giving out random rates to mtns
Screenshot 20240509 092416 Chrome

• JFL
I think techno is a chadlite. The thing is he completely unfrauded like you said. All pics are straight from the camera roll with bad/average lighting. Therr plenty of webcam videos where he looked good but arvid has good candids too and the picture that u keep spamming isn't the best. I'd say he is on par wirh arvid.

• +1
Yeah since you're just going to keep saying he's close to arvid despite having 0 features ratios superior ur gonna catch my block rn. Thought you were better than this. Weird just giving out random rates to mtnsView attachment 2907320View attachment 2907321
Those arent comparable pics ffs. The top is frauded to high heavens. Not only is it shopped but he also squints and is looking up which gives a more positive tilt

• +1
I think techno is a chadlite. The thing is he completely unfrauded like you said. All pics are straight from the camera roll with bad/average lighting. Therr plenty of webcam videos where he looked good but arvid has good candids too and the picture that u keep spamming isn't the best. I'd say he is on par wirh arvid.
Webcam vids? I havent seen those. And I agree i think they are close, but @Blackgymmax is saying theres a 1.5+ psl difference

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Webcam vids? I havent seen those. And I agree i think they are close, but @Blackgymmax is saying theres a 1.5+ psl difference
Yea Idk why some people think arvid is a gigachad or something. Yes he is GL but brad pitt tier that has to be a joke.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
View attachment 2907266
View attachment 2907265
T50
Less compact eyes
No brows
Severe nct
Severe nct brows
Higher set brows

Wow superior eye area View attachment 2907265View attachment 2907266
Yea that's why guys should take rates here that aren't justified with details on the rates seriously

This guy is moderately gl

He's still ok looking
Not a single feature
@St.TikTokcel can you name ONE feature or ratio he has on arvid.?
that kid is gl for sure.

but can he rock buzzcut?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
damn u are 34 time flies are u getting married soon?

Bruh techno is not a chadlite
Not by any definition standard or by psl

Its not an opinion because he doesn't have anything chadlite worthy

Arvid actually and I mean actually has chad harmony bones and facial leanness

I took these from a video IN MOTION

IT IS NOT close
Techno is worse than PRE SURGERY AMNESIA
and amnesia NOW is a lite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_094847_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_094847_Gallery.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0