taking low dosage hgh and dht

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Thinking of doing a low hgh dose to feel good, skin, recovery, maybe gym gains. DHT because I heard it increases male dimorphism and also I'm planning on getting on finasteride at 20 (turning 21 in 4 months), NW1/2 rn

Anyone got opinions on this? Should I do peptides instead of HGH like cjc-1295 no dac and ipamorelin or even igf-1. Im new to this whole peptide stuff.

My main things I want to improve:

Work on my textured/rough skin, get glowy skin, smooth skin
Promote more fat loss, more energy/strength in gym. Not sure if hgh or peptides will help with muscle building

Also I heard DSIP is good for gym since it raises LH and FSH which raises test.

Planning on taking a hgh, igf-1, dht blood test too.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ReinerGeist1
Thinking of doing a low hgh dose to feel good, skin, recovery, maybe gym gains. DHT because I heard it increases male dimorphism and also I'm planning on getting on finasteride at 20 (turning 21 in 4 months), NW1/2 rn

Anyone got opinions on this? Should I do peptides instead of HGH like cjc-1295 no dac and ipamorelin or even igf-1. Im new to this whole peptide stuff.

My main things I want to improve:

Work on my textured/rough skin, get glowy skin, smooth skin
Promote more fat loss, more energy/strength in gym. Not sure if hgh or peptides will help with muscle building

Also I heard DSIP is good for gym since it raises LH and FSH which raises test.

View attachment 2463330

Planning on taking a hgh, igf-1, dht blood test too.
410 testosterone over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Donkeyballs
take test instead

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
if plates open blast letro+hgh+test+hcg

hairline rn, i have a 3 finger forehead

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    603.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    744.2 KB · Views: 0
basicly when u take test ur body just produces test and doesnt get the signal u inject it
oh shit I need that for gym. Gnna look into it. What do you think of cjc 1295 no dac + ipamorelin, Im not looking for gh bleed to get bigger bones, my bones are all good just have downward growth. Im looking to increase gym performance, skin, sleep better etc.

oh shit I need that for gym. Gnna look into it. What do you think of cjc 1295 no dac + ipamorelin, Im not looking for gh bleed to get bigger bones, my bones are all good just have downward growth. Im looking to increase gym performance, skin, sleep better etc.
whats gh bleed

whats gh bleed

gh bleed is what makes peoples face bones bigger, makes ur organs bigger.

410 testosterone over
u can still be low test and function properly. I have insane androgen receptors, my shoulders are build. I don't feel low test symptoms. Your body knows how to be efficient.

There isn't a single source in that post.

idk lot of ppl say increasing dht is good, why is there so much bs in this forum lol.
Because most users do not cite their sources. I would not advise supplementing DHT, especially considering the pictures of your hairline.

Because most users do not cite their sources. I would not advise supplementing DHT, especially considering the pictures of your hairline.
im gonna get on finastride, minox. I think my hairline is not bad tbh for my age, but I want NW0 lol

im gonna get on finastride, minox. I think my hairline is not bad tbh for my age, but I want NW0 lol
Your hairline is as bad, if not worse than mine, and I am multiple years older than you. You are highly likely prone to MPB.

• +1
Your hairline is as bad, if not worse than mine, and I am multiple years older than you. You are highly likely prone to MPB.

ok thanks. so drop the dhtmaxxing. As for peptides/hgh do you have thoughts on them. lot of ppl are degens when it comes to peptides and injections, I want a clean, simple, risk free way to get better skin, feel good, recovery, gym performance and gym gains. What do you recommend

u can still be low test and function properly. I have insane androgen receptors, my shoulders are build. I don't feel low test symptoms. Your body knows how to be efficient.
It’s still better to have sensitive receptors AND high levels of the hormones.

Not looking to grow taller, did u even read my post lol
HGH allegedly has an insignificant effect on muscle protein synthesis so mentioning it in your post made little sense outside of you trying to grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Deleted member 23391
HGH allegedly has an insignificant effect on muscle protein synthesis so mentioning it in your post made little sense outside of you trying to grow taller.
oh how about the other things I mentioned if hgh doesn't do muscle growth, do you think its worth it to feel better day to day, skin, recovery, anti aging etc.

oh how about the other things I mentioned if hgh doesn't do muscle growth, do you think its worth it to feel better day to day, skin, recovery, anti aging etc.
It probably affects injury recovery and bone maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and bobsmith03

gh bleed is what makes peoples face bones bigger, makes ur organs bigger.
it isn't LMFAO serum IGF-1 does, it's bioaccumulative, he just made that shit up

it isn't LMFAO serum IGF-1 does, it's bioaccumulative, he just made that shit up
so what do I need to avoid so I dont look like ogre. Btw just clearing up, I'm not taking hgh or peptide to increase height.
I want to feel better, get better skin, recover faster, sleep, test boost maybe? what should I take for this. Lots of mixed opinions, some say hgh, some say igf1, some say peptides like cjc-1295 no dac and ipamorelin, its confusing I jus wanna know which is best

my hairlines been like this since 17 tbh.

Damn I thought you were 14 OP

Why would u do low dose?"I heard it increases dimorphism" well if u have it in above normal ranges, low dose means nothing if u are still in the normal range+if a person has test level of 400ng/dl and raises with exogenous test to 500ng/dl, it will be pretty much the same, maybe ur quality of life will be improved by 1%, but it won't increase dimorphism or make u recover better.The only thing u will do is to fuck up natural production(which is most likely recovarable depending on how long u abuse)and then u will regeret:lul:

• +1