Taking a girls virginity is such a mogger action

They are special princesses lol
Are they? It’s the bare minimum to not want a used flesh wound. The second you start treating a woman like she’s a special princess, you lost leverage in the relationship/marriage and it’s over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Michael Myers
This reminds me of the famous youtuber Hamza who made a video about going to the netherlands where he took a girls virginity, a village girl mind you. What's funny is that he made a video before that saying you shouldn't take a girls virginity and leave her, as she's now impure or something and then not long after goes and does that very thing.
What he did is basically the root cause (well one of) for degeneracy, the failure of masculinity, boys aren't raised properly so they fuck up girls feelings somewhere in middle school and highschool and they turn into whores. Hamza belongs to the Abyss

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and hopecel
Because I’m ugly and my oneitis rejected me. And then her husband deflowered her. That’s why this thread triggers me.
have you ascended, or at least improved from back then?

youve been on this forum since 2018 bhai, im sure you've accumulated the appropriate knowledge to ascend yourself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Women only get imprinted if the sex was good.Taking her virginity doesn't necessarily guarantee she will
be into you forever.

Typical Blackpill cope from people with hardly any experience

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
should I have raped my ex so that I lived rent free in her head? I'm too high inhib to do it tho

have you ascended, or at least improved from back then?

youve been on this forum since 2018 bhai, im sure you've accumulated the appropriate knowledge to ascend yourself
Not at all. If anything I’ve descended. I’m only here to shitpost.

Are they? It’s the bare minimum to not want a used flesh wound. The second you start treating a woman like she’s a special princess, you lost leverage in the relationship/marriage and it’s over for you.
In this time and days ofc it’s special

• +1
Women only get imprinted if the sex was good.Taking her virginity doesn't necessarily guarantee she will
be into you forever.

It does depend on circumstances. But she will never forget her first. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Abhorrence
is it truly over for you? are your failios unfixable?
I could get a rhinoplasty and become LTN maybe if I’m lucky. But too much effort for too little improvement.

What he did is basically the root cause (well one of) for degeneracy, the failure of masculinity, boys aren't raised properly so they fuck up girls feelings somewhere in middle school and highschool and they turn into whores. Hamza belongs to the Abyss
Very ironic of him considering his entire channel is about masculinity. He's a sad lost little boy in a mans body.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and hopecel
this is what I've been saying for years

btw Hamza is giga Jeffrey no Adonis would act like him pathetic misogynist loser slave

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Abhorrence
be into you forever.

Completely wrong, once you take a womans virginity you are part of her forever and she you. It's not cope when you don't know what you're talking about. The level/strength of hormones/oxytocin released from a virgin woman is the highest it will ever be in the moment she loses it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Abhorrence
Yes! She will remember you, but not in a good way. On the other hand.. she will remember me as having an 8 inch BWC and giving her the most pleasure she will ever have! I get texts all the time from girls i've sexed in the past..

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Abhorrence
Completely wrong, once you take a womans virginity you are part of her forever and she you. It's not cope when you don't know what you're talking about. The level/strength of hormones/oxytocin released from a virgin woman is the highest it will ever be in the moment she loses it.
does raping her give the same effect?? please I need an answer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Razeb, theonewhocantascend, hopecel and 1 other person
Yes! She will remember you, but not in a good way. On the other hand.. she will remember me as having an 8 inch BWC and giving her the most pleasure she will ever have! I get texts all the time from girls i've sexed in the past..

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, orangomango2003, JohnDoe and 2 others
Thank you brother. I appreciate it. Meanwhile some disgusting disabled Pakistani muzzie faggot here rubbed it in my face a few days ago because I said he was self-hating. Fucking pakjeet.
Who bhai ?

we going out tonight😋😋
Maybe we should go out together, we can have abhorrence larp as a prettyboy and he can lure the stacies into a dark alley for you and me? :lul:

• Love it
You call me a self hater for wanting MENAs not wanting to change myself. I wouldn't do that either.

But anyway you're on a blackpill forum and saying this JFL.

I speak to any bhais. I'll PM you some shit. I've just got multiple convos going on here, disc and WhatsApp. Life of a rotter on his phone 24/7
Involve me too lads @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist , I’ll send pictures of myself too back when I had hair and wasn’t a lonely smelly pajeet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Involve me too lads @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist , I’ll send pictures of myself too back when I had hair and wasn’t a lonely smelly pajeet
I will PM you once I gather all screenshots :feelsokman:

I would've posted thread but it will blow up and attract those muzzie haters who turn it into a 10+ debate about Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Yliaster and coisbhai
I will PM you once I gather all screenshots :feelsokman:

I would've posted thread but it will blow up and attract those muzzie haters who turn it into a 10+ debate about Islam.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I am excited bhai :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You call me a self hater for wanting MENAs not wanting to change myself. I wouldn't do that either.

But anyway you're on a blackpill forum and saying this JFL.

I speak to any bhais. I'll PM you some shit. I've just got multiple convos going on here, disc and WhatsApp. Life of a rotter on his phone 24/7
Brutal I think I might be low-key self hating too because I like lighter skinned diff looking girls aswell

Last edited:
it doesn’t really matter ngl, plenty of girls who are virgins and lose it to their bf get bored and leave. They may not even care about that dude once they get someone better.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Abhorrence and Yliaster
Maybe we should go out together, we can have abhorrence larp as a prettyboy and he can lure the stacies into a dark alley for you and me? :lul:
abhorrence drugs them and then we rape them :lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and Abhorrence
Brutal I think I might be low-key self hating too because I like lighter skinned diff looking girls and u guys say that’s not common for us
So does the entire subcontinent. Nothing wrong with it. It's a preference but I'm not exclusive to them, a curry HTB fogs. Just too rare.

I make imo the rational decision and prioritise MENAs. I even fucking love Jewish women too. So much! My cock can't control what it gets hard for!

So does the entire subcontinent. Nothing wrong with it. It's a preference but I'm not exclusive to them, a curry HTB fogs. Just too rare.

I make imo the rational decision and prioritise MENAs. I even fucking love Jewish women too. So much! My cock can't control what it gets hard for!
I’m not exclusive to any ethnicity tbh they just have to fit my standards which I might need to lower soon

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Brutal I think I might be low-key self hating too because I like lighter skinned diff looking girls aswell
Trucel doesn't have a oneitis, his "oneitis" has never even talked to him, she doesn't even know this retard exists, she's getting railed by some chaddam and he's perma seething and thinking about her. It's the very definition of cuckery. What's worse is that she was a chubby LTB i think. The girl has never thought about him even for a second after he got BTFO and she's occupying all the space rent-free inside his mind.

It's not self-hating to want features that are desired by women worldwide, don't listen to that jeet loser trucel. He's projecting, muh i accept myself, no.. u get no pussy and don't want anyone else to better themselves and get pussy either.

doesn't matter if she is LTB or something you will be rent free in her head for the rest of her life
from that point on every next boyfriend she has she will never be as attached and will be having sloppy seconds
all in all a very chad very mogger action

her father raised her for all those years just for you to break that hymen ggs
Fr virgin pussy is the ultimate pussy

Trucel doesn't have a oneitis, his "oneitis" has never even talked to him, she doesn't even know this retard exists, she's getting railed by some chaddam and he's perma seething and thinking about her. It's the very definition of cuckery. What's worse is that she was a chubby LTB i think. The girl has never thought about him even for a second after he got BTFO and she's occupying all the space rent-free inside his mind.
Lol she did speak to him it was just another one of those cases of a bitch capitalising on someone’s weakness and using them for attention

Lol she did speak to him it was just another one of those cases of a bitch capitalising on someone’s weakness and using them for attention
no he did what a textbook shutin anti-social NEET with no self-awareness would do, he stole her number from his mothers phone and then messaged her privately and told her who he was. Imagine betraying your friends trust like that and messaging his sister, and then getting mad at me because i said his oneitis was a bitch, defending the bitch that cucked you. Absolutely insane, trucel is just mentally unstable, there is nothing to do about him.

no he did what a textbook shutin anti-social NEET with no self-awareness would do, he stole her number from his mothers phone and then messaged her privately and told her who he was. Imagine betraying your friends trust like that and messaging his sister, and then getting mad at me because i said his oneitis was a bitch, defending the bitch that cucked you. Absolutely insane, trucel is just mentally unstable, there is nothing to do about him.
Oh he shouldn’t have played it out like that tbh but stop typing shit that he told u In pms out in public bhai it’s not right

Specially if you are her first kiss+ first dick, then it's basically over if you ever dump her.
From that point forward, all of her bfs will feel like a pathetic attempt to mimick you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Specially if you are her first kiss+ first dick, then it's basically over if you ever dump her.
From that point forward, all of her bfs will feel like a pathetic attempt to mimick you.
Yes.

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend