Surgeries i plan on getting.

KLEORB

KLEORB

Iron
Since Im not rarely a HTN, and have a fucked philtrum and forehead and a lower facial third.
I plan on getting these surgeries. (help me out if there are better suggestions tho)
Lip flip:
MSE+Jaw enlargement
hair transplant.
maybe a cheekbone filler as well.

Overall tho, These should help me a lot. What do you guy's think?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo, smallman, JoshuaG and 2 others
i think ive read around 100-150 threads about people planning their surgeries

how many follow through? 0 so far

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and mog_me
i think ive read around 100-150 threads about people planning their surgeries

how many follow through? 0 so far
nah im locked in on this one. im sick and tired of being htn- i wanna be chadlite as most

again this retard hahahaahha, where will you get thaat money animal

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Since Im not rarely a HTN, and have a fucked philtrum and forehead and a lower facial third.
I plan on getting these surgeries. (help me out if there are better suggestions tho)
Lip flip:
MSE+Jaw enlargement
hair transplant.
maybe a cheekbone filler as well.

Overall tho, These should help me a lot. What do you guy's think?
why tf are u gonna get mse that shits ass bro just get bimax

just lmk if i need anything else on regard of what i said cuz i need to be chadlite to chad badly
why do you need it so badly?

i want a good looking face... im tired of being ugly. did u see my face?
yes. i know your just looking for validation

your just out of touch with the world, lookism wont be a priority in your near future as you have the looks to function in society as a normal person, i know this message wont mean much to you but when you mature it will

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111

your just out of touch with the world, lookism wont be a priority in your near future as you have the looks to function in society as a normal person, i know this message wont mean much to you but when you mature it will
i want a upper lip, at least then. and a better jaw

i have a narrow jaw + bad lower third and no upper lip at all.

i have a narrow jaw + bad lower third and no upper lip at all.
well i cant try to stop you since its meaningless

but if your just going to wageslave to get the money you wont ascend until your 20's and it wont be worth it (imo)

so my advice is to find a esoteric niche to get money and do it before your a oldcel

no pics retard

well i cant try to stop you since its meaningless

but if your just going to wageslave to get the money you wont ascend until your 20's and it wont be worth it (imo)

so my advice is to find a esoteric niche to get money and do it before your a oldcel
old cel is when ur like 30 ish. im only 16 btw

check through my post. (rate my potential)
no, fuck you i am a busy man who makes millions i dont have time to go through your subhuman posts

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
cus i dont believe u even make 10 fucking grand u dumb faggot nigger.
saying "dumb faggot nigger" is quite niggerish, pick one word JFL and Ima real hustler no cap niggers like you cant see talent even if it was in front of them

saying "dumb faggot nigger" is quite niggerish, pick one word JFL and Ima real hustler no cap niggers like you cant see talent even if it was in front of them
if ur a real hustler. its not hard to show a easy 5 bands right? be a good little nigger and do it

if ur a real hustler. its not hard to show a easy 5 bands right? be a good little nigger and do it
if you call money "bands" the real nigger is you :lul:

nah im locked in on this one. im sick and tired of being htn- i wanna be chadlite as most
Can u pm me your face? I just wanna make sure you're not larping

make shit*
30db5adb9d19f573d2b82ce1014d2ad7 jpg

this is some of my cash in crypto ignore my MC account

Can u pm me your face? I just wanna make sure you're not larping
90D377C9 FB56 44B2 BF98 AB06410FFA95

this is him. “htn”

looks like me if i had a dogshit lower third and could land a plane on my forehead jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and TheMilkMan
Whose that guy in ur pfp?!

You need a really tall chin and to cover your forehead. You're omega cucked by your philtrum but so am i, i know the pain. I was thinking about getting a lip flip as well, no way i'm going for fillers, i don't wanna look like a fag. Pretty sure that's what Kater got too.