studymaxxing supplements

8incheer

8incheer

Iron
i have my final exams in a month and i want to invest in some supplements, i have already bought vitamein c, thinking about getting fish oil and zinc is it solid? should i add or remove anything :unsure:

Never heard c and zinc do anything to cognition
Also you won't become a superhuman in a month, no matter what you do

• So Sad
Reactions: laaoo
Nicotine, caffeine, adhd stimulants, l-theanine

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
b-b-b-b-but im different im really going to lock in this time i swear mr

well one can change drastically if they change the right thing

zinc for being relaxed

update just bought the oil

i have my final exams in a month and i want to invest in some supplements, i have already bought vitamein c, thinking about getting fish oil and zinc is it solid? should i add or remove anything :unsure:
The best study supplement by far is Dextroamphetamine (Adderall). You'll focus for hours on end, without any distractions and no anxiety while on the drug. Of course, the only issue is that the after effects of the drug are immense. You'll feel braindead, slow, sick, and extremely anxious once the drug wears off. It also can be difficult to obtain this drug, since you need a prescription from a psychiatrist. If you get it from the Dark Web, the price is marked up tremendously, and you don't know if you're getting a legit product. Here's a link, which will help you access these dark web onion websites (for educational purposes, of course): daunt.link

Caffeine, a widely available and socially acceptable stimulant, remains a popular choice for many seeking a productivity boost during study sessions. However, it's essential to consume it in moderation to avoid negative side effects such as jitteriness and disrupted sleep patterns.

My personal favourite study aid is nicotine, in the form of patches. I've found that it offers countless cognitive benefits, especially when consumed in its pure form. Interestingly, I haven't experienced addictive tendencies with it. It's like unlocking a new level of focus and clarity without feeling tethered to it. It's become my go-to when I need that extra mental edge during study sessions

Attachments

• 3DF_800.jpg
    3DF_800.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • HERO-BLACK-SHADOW_1024x1024.webp
    HERO-BLACK-SHADOW_1024x1024.webp
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • Dextroamphetamine.jpg
    Dextroamphetamine.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8incheer and BrahminBoss
I’ve wrote about it , add aniracetam , bromantane and low dose lsd if you’re really serious , ofc low dose meth is best but not safe :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek