Something to try

D

Deleted member 15730

Iron
Hey, i have an idea on how to looksmax for those who don't have enough money to pay for plastic surgery. But you may have to get a criminal record in the process if you want to succeed. Everything demands a sacrifice.

It's basically to obtain a report from a redpilled/blackpilled psychologist reccomending that the state should cover your plastic surgery. There are certain countries where you can get it if a psychologist say you need it.

If it is not enough, then commit crimes against foids (the types of foids that you desire or have fetish for), like harassing them, sending hateful messages, etc. When the police arrests you and you are interrogated, tell them why you did it and what you need to stop doing it. Show them the psychologist report and say that's what help you need in order to prevent you from commiting future crimes. The law enforcement are very interested in knowing HOW to stop crimes and what kind of help offenders need. If you show them, you might be sentenced to conditional prison, with the condition that you actually reciece the treatment that psychologist reccommend, which would be plastic surgery.

What do you think?

I have never tried, but since court listen to psychologists, maybe it can work.

• JFL
Reactions: sanchez451 and Rt-Rust1
:lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Psychologists are bluepilled and they will just say that looking good wont magically fix your hatred.

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
Psychologists are bluepilled and they will just say that looking good wont magically fix your hatred.
Actually no, i have a report from a psychologist reccommending that i get plastic surgery covered from the state.

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
Actually no, i have a report from a psychologist reccommending that i get plastic surgery covered from the state.
How did you manage that? I reckon you'd get some non blackpilled surgeon though

Hey, i have an idea on how to looksmax for those who don't have enough money to pay for plastic surgery. But you may have to get a criminal record in the process if you want to succeed. Everything demands a sacrifice.

It's basically to obtain a report from a redpilled/blackpilled psychologist reccomending that the state should cover your plastic surgery. There are certain countries where you can get it if a psychologist say you need it.

If it is not enough, then commit crimes against foids (the types of foids that you desire or have fetish for), like harassing them, sending hateful messages, etc. When the police arrests you and you are interrogated, tell them why you did it and what you need to stop doing it. Show them the psychologist report and say that's what help you need in order to prevent you from commiting future crimes. The law enforcement are very interested in knowing HOW to stop crimes and what kind of help offenders need. If you show them, you might be sentenced to conditional prison, with the condition that you actually reciece the treatment that psychologist reccommend, which would be plastic surgery.

What do you think?

If you mouth breath it will give u a better jawline making it more defined in general u won’t need surgery bro.

How did you manage that? I reckon you'd get some non blackpilled surgeon though
No, an Iranian surgeon actually said the painful truth about my nose. He was blackpilled. Iranian surgeons are good, but he was private and said that i should go to public hospitals and get it covered.

What do you think?

JFL this is retarded

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15730

What do you think?

thanks for thread! Omw to commit multiple felonies and get life in jail so I can afford bimax (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15730