SMART DRUG SOURCES?

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
So I'm in great need of a GOOD brainmaxxed timulant like modafinil this year (ofc using a base like alpha GPC), I'm at a very stressful end of this academic program which requires me to write several 4000 word (yet narrow-topic) essays while also making several art projects all the while. AI isn't helping me for shit and is making up things so I went here as a last resort.

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry and futureashtray
ritalin
kratom

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
only have a kratom source

only have a kratom source
oh dope I found some flmodafinil powder on a site with that

So I'm in great need of a GOOD brainmaxxed timulant like modafinil this year (ofc using a base like alpha GPC), I'm at a very stressful end of this academic program which requires me to write several 4000 word (yet narrow-topic) essays while also making several art projects all the while. AI isn't helping me for shit and is making up things so I went here as a last resort.
modafinil is easy asf to bought I got it with bitcoin

Modafinil from high street pharma, coffee pills as stim

• Love it
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
hit me up

Ok yea this is Pingu

Dark.fail
Then tor, if ur in europe buy Ritalin, if in us buy adderall

If you’re brain dead af, look for supplement shops that sell dmaa preworkouts and most of the time they sell supplements that have or are closely related to Ritalin,adderall or just overloaded w caffeine, same shit but it’ll do

Hit me up