Sluts and Virgins

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Sluts pretend to be virgins many times
Or a low lay count

Because women with high body count know many men, especially men like me, react violently at the thought that this woman dared allow another cock that isn’t mine to enter inside her and know that I want to beat the living shit out of her. I don’t care if I cheat on you and want to leave you after a month or two, you give me your virginity, loyalty, and never give it up for any other man in the future or so help me God I’ll stick a wooden splintery stick up all your holes.

So the sluts have experience with men, and many men like me, so they pretend to be more appropriate.

Whilst virgins like to claim to be sluts because
1) they like to see your reaction since they’re inexperienced and don’t know men’s reaction
2) They too are insecure about not having gotten fucked and don’t want to appear undesirable, lol at thinking this is exclusive to men
3) they don’t know any better

Ask yourself, if cultures in the past have stoned women to death for being whores, and whores are the most common victims of rape and murder… why the flying fuck would any woman in their right mind ever admit to being one? The whores you know are virgins. The virgins you talk to are either also virgins (and honest) or possibly sluts… hiding in plain sight… because they know better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and 3links2
pure autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ExtraBones, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
tldr: you can't trust anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SA7 and Artemis
I hate whores
This is why I'm marrying a 5'1 95lb shy japanese girl who has never touched grass before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 21146, randomvanish and 2 others
I hate whores
This is why I'm marrying a 5'1 95lb shy japanese girl who has never touched grass before
Lost it at this. You put the extra in extra virgin olive oil.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
This is absolutely correct but this notion of fake sluts fly over men’s heads.
do you think there are any signs that can point to a woman being promisucuous? in my experience women with tattoos and piercings have impulse control problems and can't stop themselves from bed hopping

Kinda true. Every time I see a girl with glasses and looks HQNP and shy I go on her IG and see her commenting thirsty shit on tatted up Chads posts.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and p0lishsubhuman
do you think there are any signs that can point to a woman being promisucuous? in my experience women with tattoos and piercings have impulse control problems and can't stop themselves from bed hopping
Honestly I don’t know. You can never know what’s going on in someone’s head, you can only make your best guess and/or choose to believe or not believe them.

I just always use logic. “She claims to be a slut but why she asking weird questions like ‘All guys are interested in SEX all the time?’” Like a slut would know this so her surprise to this shows lack of understanding of men’s psyche which I would expect with virgins or low lay counts and not sluts. All sluts have had relationships because they simply had the opportunity.

Trying to find out if a woman is a fake virgin? That’s harder because that’s an experienced woman pretending to be inexperienced… whereas the first is an inexperienced woman pretending to be experienced. My recommendation is believe whatever makes you feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Would an autist slap tf out your subzero Iq brain?
"Because women with high body count know many men, especially men like me, react violently at the thought that this woman dared allow another cock that isn’t mine to enter inside her and know that I want to beat the living shit out of her. I"

Even ignoring the pure autism, women don't care, nowaydays saying they're whores is "empowering"

"Because women with high body count know many men, especially men like me, react violently at the thought that this woman dared allow another cock that isn’t mine to enter inside her and know that I want to beat the living shit out of her. I"

Even ignoring the pure autism, women don't care, nowaydays saying they're whores is "empowering"
You’ve clearly never called a woman a whore irl and looked at her facial expression.

Do it just once and you’ll see it’s nowhere near empowering. Now take your social anxiety ass out my thread before I make you shine my boots for min wage… your first paycheck lmao

My recommendation is believe whatever makes you feel better.
absolutely not, i want to know the truth and refuse to live in a bluepilled fantasy world

absolutely not, i want to know the truth and refuse to live in a bluepilled fantasy world
Some things are impossible to know for certain so why choose the more uncomfortable reality? If you know the truth then choose the truth.

great moneymaking and succes advice :LOL: