Slipping into NEETdom and inceldom

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
I'm so non-nt I want to kms. Went to the mall today and it felt so awkward just walking around. It's been so long since I've had sex too, and I'm not talking to any girls right now. I feel so dirty idk.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, thereallegend and EggKing
I hit the gym, come home and do fuck all. Even struggling to get to the gym at this point as well.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
do hard drugs

I'm so non-nt I want to kms. Went to the mall today and it felt so awkward just walking around. It's been so long since I've had sex too, and I'm not talking to any girls right now. I feel so dirty idk.
low test

I've been jerking off every day lately so it might be that. Also took some ashwagandha (makes it so hard to wake up early). Plus I keep sleeping late. Gotta leave this forum as well tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I've been jerking off every day lately so it might be that. Also took some ashwagandha (makes it so hard to wake up early). Plus I keep sleeping late. Gotta leave this forum as well tbh.
one at a time bro be patient i trust u will get it all under control, thinking like this makes me procrastinate.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
one at a time bro be patient i trust u will get it all under control, thinking like this makes me procrastinate.
Man this always happens. I'm productive for like 3-4 months then for a couple weeks I do fuck all and rot.

Man this always happens. I'm productive for like 3-4 months then for a couple weeks I do fuck all and rot.
bro deadass i have shit ton of easy tasks i want to do and i keep thinking about them and i dont do shit.

• +1
I'm so non nt that I can't even go to the gym even while it isn't crowded.

return to the nomadic lifestyle

age?

• WTF
NEETdom? Lost your job?