Should I bleach my skin to whitemaxx? I’m white with light olive skin and southern European bone structure.

B

BasedJew

Iron
Most deathnics think I’m pale af but around north Western Europeans like Scandinavians or Dutch and Northern Orientals like Koreans or Urban Han, I feel n***afied. I’m considering using bleach from China to revert my skin to its natural color (milky white), as I have a pharmacologically induced permatan. My logic is that pale men are not penalized by most women for their complexion and have universal appeal while tan guys are excluded entirely from many women’s selection. I don’t want to schtup chinks because their most attractive foids are mid and I find SEA gooks to be revolting subhumans, nevermind jeets & sand n****s. Nonetheless, I want them to admire me because I’m insecure and vain. It also may help for business in the future, as paler whites are often perceived as more trustworthy than tan caucasians.

TLDR;
My question is … Is it worth it to bleach my skin, as an already kinda fair skinned guy, just so I can increase the scope of my appeal for vanity sake and be perceived as more trustworthy in business?

yep. With monobeneze u gonna slay the whole europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back