Should i be taking isotretinoin/accutane at 15?

kobex7

kobex7

Iron
So i'm 15 and 11 months, with medium-bad acné, currently taking 20mg per day of isotretinoin, i have 1 week on this but idk if it may have some other side effects

No it will fuck ur hormones and u will stay a manlet all ur life

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, chrisN and ineonx
You are just dealing with hormones. Do not get close to accutane at that age. Reduce inflammation and cut out processed carbs to avoid even worse skin. Go to a dermatologist either way, and get your ass off this site.

dont listen to those morons you will have holes in your face for the rest of your life and if you micro dose you will barely get any side effects. you can compensate for the very slight igf1 reduction by using mk677

No it will fuck ur hormones and u will stay a manlet all ur life
Why?
dont listen to those morons you will have holes in your face for the rest of your life and if you micro dose you will barely get any side effects. you can compensate for the very slight igf1 reduction by using mk677
How many mg would me a micro dose? (i'm 54 kg)

Thank god .org has still some people that are actually looking on long term outcomes
No he should hop on asap (reduce competition and keep him manlet) dont help your rivals boyos

So i'm 15 and 11 months, with medium-bad acné, currently taking 20mg per day of isotretinoin, i have 1 week on this but idk if it may have some other side effects
Been on accutane for 6 months, skin is clearer than ever and im still growing, jfl at fags scared of accutane😹