Retards on here have no clue what causes inceldom

Xtra

Xtra

If you’re incel it’s not “muh face” or “muh 2 inches below average height” it’s society. I am sick of this being denied, pretty much all my issues are from the current society we live in, if I was born in let’s say 1964 instead of 2004 I would have no incentive to be hateful, my mind wouldn’t be a mess riddled with severe hatred, trauma, despair, and I obviously wouldn’t be incel because it would be a different society.

S O C I E T Y
for you fucks who are unable to read
ITS FUCKING SOCIETY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, iam good boy, Lysine and 17 others
@Zelenskyiv @SplashJuice

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
>muh foids worship chad muh just rope if you’re below htn

meanwhile outside of autism forums: LTNs getting worshiped by their MTB -HTB gfs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, Allornothing and 9 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku

meanwhile outside of autism forums: LTNs getting worshiped by their MTB -HTB gfs
idk about LTN but MTN with appeal has a great life

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Hideocel369 and Zelenskyiv
idk about LTN but MTN with appeal has a great life
Honestly I see all kinds of couples. Even fat DnD neckbeards have fat DnD legbeard gfs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggkrates, bloomercel, The False Prophet and 3 others
i mean u are right but society wont change just looksmax until you reach MTN or if u are already NT socialmaxx and NTmaxx dont expect a HTB+ girlfriend tho go for a loyal girl its very rare but worth it

If you were good looking you wouldn’t have written this.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and 8 others
If you were good looking you wouldn’t have written this.
Being good looking wouldn’t have changed the fact I suffered all the time at 12-16 (most formative years) due to being in awful environment so I’m pretty sure having a better face wouldn’t have changed anything

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Moggkrates, bloomercel and 1 other person
I was actually heavily mocked by my height back in middle and high school, which is kind of weird, because there were other guys of my height and even shorter that me didn't have a bad time regarding this genetic trait.

But yes, there were lot's of guys that I facially mogged that had vibrant (or at least normal social lives,) while looks have their importance, it's not all about looks, and the disgusting scums/bullies will not forgive you if you facially mog them, nope, in fact, they even use it against you: "why don't you talk to us, you think you're better than everyone?"

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, ElTruecel, mogre and 3 others
I was actually heavily mocked by my height back in middle and high school, which is kind of weird, because there were other guys of my height and even shorter that me didn't have a bad time regarding this genetic trait.

But yes, there were lot's of guys that I facially mogged that had vibrant (or at least normal social lives,) while looks have their importance, it's not all about looks, and the disgusting scums/bullies will not forgive you if you facially mog them, nope, in fact, they even use it against you: "why don't you talk to us, you think you're better than everyone?"
Once you’re a 5 it’s mostly all about social circle. The reason forum autists exaggerate the importance of looks is because they’re friendless subhumans so they have to compete in environments where only looks matter - dating apps, cold approaching random sluts at clubs etc. normies just slay through social circles and mutual friends and meeting people through social events.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices, Moggkrates, mogre and 6 others

Give one example of it besides some random anecdotes

Give one example of it besides some random antidote
Literally go outside nigga, go walk through a college campus or go clubbing. Most sexually active men are plain boneless normalfaggots.

I will be releasing many examples in a few months. I’m working on a compilation of pics I take of couples since clearly it’s difficult for people to leave their basements. Be prepared to see even pajeetoids with HTB gfs.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Hideocel369
Literally go outside nigga, go walk through a college campus or go clubbing. Most sexually active men are plain boneless normalfaggots.

I will be releasing many examples in a few months. I’m working on a compilation of pics I take of couples since clearly it’s difficult for people to leave their basements. Be prepared to see even pajeetoids with HTB gfs.
Yeah Bro we don't want to be NT normfags. I've been in those circles and it's Just painfully boring and cringe, no amount of pussy would make me interact with ntfags. Plus being selected by your looks instead of being her only choice Is a completely different feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and Hideocel369
Yeah Bro we don't want to be NT normfags. I've been in those circles and it's Just painfully boring and cringe, no amount of pussy would make me interact with ntfags. Plus being selected by your looks instead of being her only choice Is a completely different feeling.
I dnr the CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You just told me you don’t want to be normal lmao. I don’t like the ultra normalnigger faggots either but that’s because i’m non-NT. nobody who ends up on these shithole forums is normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Moggkrates
I think it's generally caused by heartbreak, which puts you into a never ending spiral

You just told me you don’t want to be normal lmao. I don’t like the ultra normalnigger faggots either but that’s because i’m non-NT. nobody who ends up on these shithole forums is normal.
yeah of course i ditched all my normie ntfags "friends" because they were boring backstabbing pieces of crap who would do anything for a crumb of pussy. i don't give a shit if it would have helped me get laid (spoiler, it doesn't, i got rejected by all the girls in my social groups because i was short and fat and only started pulling when i got taller leaner and was non NT smoking weed everyday, i have genuinely no idea how subhumans do it nor do i care because i already know the dynamics in those relationships are probably crap and she still fingers herself to chad when she's alone)

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and Zelenskyiv
I feel you bro. I still haven’t recovered from the trauma I endured from 4-16

The worst thing is, those experiences cucked in other areas of life. I think the “knock on effect” from trauma ruins your chances of the other oppurtinities that come later in life

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Moggkrates, Latinus and 3 others
If you’re incel it’s not “muh face” or “muh 2 inches below average height” it’s society. I am sick of this being denied, pretty much all my issues are from the current society we live in, if I was born in let’s say 1964 instead of 2004 I would have no incentive to be hateful, my mind wouldn’t be a mess riddled with severe hatred, trauma, despair, and I obviously wouldn’t be incel because it would be a different society.

S O C I E T Y
for you fucks who are unable to read
ITS FUCKING SOCIETY
Yes, we need a revolution to change this shitty society and return it to the way of men

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
I feel you bro. I still haven’t recovered from the trauma I endured from 4-16

The worst thing is, those experiences cucked in other areas of life. I think the “knock on effect” from trauma ruins your chances of the other oppurtinities that come later in life
I’m the same which is a shame because I can see that people are initially genuinely interested in getting to know me now, girls approach me, ask me out, make effort to conversate etc but it’s no use. The suffering I endured as a molested dog from 12 - 17 will stick with me for life. I can’t even make eye contact with people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, LegitUser and turkproducer
I’m the same which is a shame because I can see that people are initially genuinely interested in getting to know me now, girls approach me, ask me out, make effort to conversate etc but it’s not use. The suffering I endured as a molested dog from 12 - 17 will stick with me for life. I can’t even make eye contact with people.
Yep, I was subject to legit trauma and abuse and it made me hugely resentful, even though my potential is good it cucked me in many areas of life

I was still able to do a lot of things “normal” people did but now I’ve struggled with being an addict for years, and I have 0 resilience to stress.

If I was just brought up in a happy environment I would be much better off now. But us abused dogs have to figure it out for ourselves

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Zelenskyiv
Yep, I was subject to legit trauma and abuse and it made me hugely resentful, even though my potential is good it cucked me in many areas of life

I was still able to do a lot of things “normal” people did but now I’ve struggled with being an addict for years, and I have 0 resilience to stress.

If I was just brought up in a happy environment I would be much better off now. But us abused dogs have to figure it out for ourselves
People underrate the environmentpill so much, it’s a lottery and it if you lose it you can be legit fucked for life even if you’re gl.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LegitUser and turkproducer
People underrate the environmentpill so much, it’s a lottery and it if you lose it you can be legit fucked for life even if you’re gl.
Trust me, if I had the choice of being 4 inches taller and better looking with the same upbringing vs my body with no trauma I’d choose the no trauma.

Simply because it impacts EVERY part of your life, social skills, how well you handle stressors, romantic success, career prospects etc.

And once you miss out on certain milestones that’s it, you’re forever playing a cheapened version of the game aka catch up 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, p0lishsubhuman, Kroker and 3 others
Trust me, if I had the choice of being 4 inches taller and better looking with the same upbringing vs my body with no trauma I’d choose the no trauma.

Simply because it impacts EVERY part of your life, social skills, how well you handle stressors, romantic success, career prospects etc.

And once you miss out on certain milestones that’s it, you’re forever playing a cheapened version of the game aka catch up 🤣🤣
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth, I would rather have had a normal upbringing at 0-18 with my looks level than have my same life and upbringing at 0-18 but then magically became a 6’4 wide frame gigachad at 19

Looks can change, height you can wear insoles, even NT you can try to get better at… but trauma, hatred, despair will never just magically disappear

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Moggkrates, turkproducer and 1 other person

Why don't I ever get worshipped by mtbs and htbs? Where are those fucking mtbs and htbs who worship ltns?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
You sound like a feminist foid complaining it’s muh it’s the patriarchy!

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Pretty much took the words out of my mouth, I would rather have had a normal upbringing at 0-18 with my looks level than have my same life and upbringing at 0-18 but then magically became a 6’4 wide frame gigachad at 19

Looks can change, height you can wear insoles, even NT you can try to get better at… but trauma, hatred, despair will never just magically disappear
I don’t think you can even fix it. You can definitely never “fix” mental disorders

How can you fix the events that shaped your entire life?! It’s impossible, your brain is moulded by them.

• +1
Yeah, society definitely is one of the main factors for one's inceldom. I still have people who are actively trying to ruin my life.

I never understood what did I do wrong to invinte such treatment from others my whole life. Could it be looks, height, non NT? Do I give off abused dog vibes by default? I still can't wrap my head around it. Or should I have preemptively builled and abused others?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, Kroker and 2 others
I’m the same which is a shame because I can see that people are initially genuinely interested in getting to know me now, girls approach me, ask me out, make effort to conversate etc but it’s no use. The suffering I endured as a molested dog from 12 - 17 will stick with me for life. I can’t even make eye contact with people.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
This world is made only for extroverts

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You sound like a feminist foid complaining it’s muh it’s the patriarchy!
I am not saying looks don't matter at all. If you want to be a model or some "influencer" faggot then sure you need to look like one of them. But for true inceldom, dying a permavirgin, that's because of much worse issues than looks

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Zelenskyiv and autistic_tendencies
I don’t think you can even fix it. You can definitely never “fix” mental disorders

How can you fix the events that shaped your entire life?! It’s impossible, your brain is moulded by them.
Yeah, society definitely is one of the main factors for one's inceldom. I still have people who are actively trying to ruin my life.

I never understood what did I do wrong to invinte such treatment from others my whole life. Could it be looks, height, non NT? Do I give off abused dog vibes by default? I still can't wrap my head around it. Or should I have preemptively builled and abused others?
And don't forget nowadays it's every man for himself, there is no fall back safe system to prevent you dying an incel (unless you live in fucking india or similar shithole)

• +1
Why don't I ever get worshipped by mtbs and htbs? Where are those fucking mtbs and htbs who worship ltns?
Because you’re talking to me right now on an incel forum for teenage hindus obsessed with twink models.
If you know what a maxilla is and you’re not a surgeon then it’s over for your brain.

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
It's the fact that someting decided to make me spawn as a subhuman, end of the story. IDGAF about being born in 1800 and being with my looksmatched subhuman, I WANT OPTIONS, OPTIONS NIGGA YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??

You're starting to enjoy life here
Bell curve
period

i mean u are right but society wont change just looksmax until you reach MTN or if u are already NT socialmaxx and NTmaxx dont expect a HTB+ girlfriend tho go for a loyal girl its very rare but worth it
Just NTmaxx bro haha. Stfu, you are born non-nt and you can't change that :feelsree:. Why cant people just understand thus? You can mimic it (you sill suffer cuz that's not who you are) but you will never truly be NT

• +1
Just NTmaxx bro haha. Stfu, you are born non-nt and you can't change that :feelsree:. Why cant people just understand thus? You can mimic it (you sill suffer cuz that's not who you are) but you will never truly be NT
just hang out with non nt people there are a bunch of them

Tbh, NT is everything once you met the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Zelenskyiv
Ramblings from a sub 5 dalit tbh

Tbh, NT is everything once you met the looks threshold.
There is no threshold there is only more room for improvement and higher quality foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer

which planet are you living in

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, HTN_Mentalcel, Allornothing and 1 other person
There is no threshold there is only more room for improvement and higher quality foids tbh
Yes but OP said inceldom. Autists here (me included) want htb, not mtb and ltb.

Earth. If some of you left your basement and saw the kind of treatment foids give their plain normie bfs you’d rope. coping with muh betabuxxing, simping and le chad is easier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Earth. If some of you left your basement and saw the kind of treatment foids give their plain normie bfs you’d rope. coping with muh betabuxxing, simping and le chad is easier.
you live in fucking brazil a shithole of tiny mutt favela dwellers and you are telling me you never saw a ltn with a decent looking gf? you cannot be serious, I live in a 99% white area and I see it all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Zelenskyiv
My incel friends are either non-nt &/ or unnatractive. And all are high Inhib.

you live in fucking brazil a shithole of tiny mutt favela dwellers and you are telling me you never saw a ltn with a decent looking gf? you cannot be serious, I live in a 99% white area and I see it all the time
I’ve noticed that the most hardcore lookism autists are all from shitholes where looks literally matter the least. It’s always the UK, India, balkans, Brazil. All countries where even normies meme about how utter subhumans slay there.
IMG 3182

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, mogre and The False Prophet
Yes but OP said inceldom. Autists here (me included) want htb, not mtb and ltb.
No one is truly an incel solely due to genetics unless ur like deformed. If u actually put urself out there and have hobbies and shit, you can find the one for you. Instead, they spend their time on forums like this to spew their miserable theories on life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xtra, The False Prophet and 1 other person