Recommend German podcasts, YouTube channels, movies, books etc

S

stephan

Iron
Guten Tag. So I'm 4 weeks into learning German intensively and now a bit of vocabulary. But as much as I can grab a frequency dictionary and memorize the words there, I feel like I'm lacking "the flow" or feeling. More accurately, I need more context to know how these words should be used.

I'm also struggling with listening, so I would really appreciate if you guys can recommend good German podcasts, movies, music, YouTube channels. You can also recommend blogs, books and articles I can read too.

Danke!

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, hiwasuwor and Deleted member 14693
Why would u even wanna learn German?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
@_MVP_ can teach u some German

Because living in Indonesia sucks
Everyone in Germany would love to live in Bali. What are your interests, so i could recomend you stuff.

Everyone in Germany would love to live in Bali. What are your interests, so i could recomend you stuff.
Why tf do Germans want to live in the equator lmao the weather sucks here lmao. Oh actually I do know why, is it because Klaus Schwab convinced your people to eat ze bugz here in the tropics? :lul:

I like thriller, comedy, philosophy, and literally anything that is anti-touchy-feely.

Well, a normal podcast you wouldn't understand shit after 4 weeks.

This is a good channel for beginners (video diffuculty in the titles):
Good thing if I don't understand shit tbh. "If it's painful, that means you're learning" as said in that TED talk about learning languages I forgot which lmao.

But what are your favourite movies or YouTube channels in Deutsch?

Good thing if I don't understand shit tbh. "If it's painful, that means you're learning" as said in that TED talk about learning languages I forgot which lmao.

But what are your favourite movies or YouTube channels in Deutsch?
Since Germany has the biggest dubbing industry in the world you can watch all american movies in german

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Guten Tag. So I'm 4 weeks into learning German intensively and now a bit of vocabulary. But as much as I can grab a frequency dictionary and memorize the words there, I feel like I'm lacking "the flow" or feeling. More accurately, I need more context to know how these words should be used.

I'm also struggling with listening, so I would really appreciate if you guys can recommend good German podcasts, movies, music, YouTube channels. You can also recommend blogs, books and articles I can read too.

Danke!

Stop learning German, only German people are allowed to talk German.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and stephan
Stop learning German, only German people are allowed to talk German.
Ich kümmern mich nicht! Ganze Tag werde ich Deutsch sprechen! Hahahaha ich benutze keinen Translator!

another gook worshipping german culture, ugh

you guys can recommend good German movies
these are the latest german movies i watched but alternative you can change your language to german in most streaming sites

downfall, kein bund fürs leben, 3 1/2 stunden,

another gook worshipping german culture, ugh
Nigger most German girls look like they're balding ngl, I'm just doing it because 1. money 2. my mom will kick me out of the house lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14693 and stephan