Rate this man just based on description

Rate him

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Character Profile: Aesthetic Description

**Facial Features:**
- A strikingly masculine bone structure with a robust jawline and high cheekbones creates a commanding presence. This is softened by symmetrical and proportionate features that bring an element of classical handsomeness.
- The cheeks and the areas around the mouth and eyes exhibit a certain softness, contributing to his approachable and handsome appearance.
- His eyes are deep and expressive, holding a gaze that is penetrating and thought-provoking, often assumed to be a darker hue.
- A structured and prominent nose complements his assertive features.
- Full lips, especially more pronounced on the lower side, provide a contrast to the masculine structure, adding a touch of refined beauty.

**Skin:**
- The skin has a warm undertone, suggesting a robust inner vitality and healthy lifestyle. It appears youthful and resilient, with an even texture that speaks of diligent care.

**Hair:**
- His hair is described as thick and possibly dark, contributing to his overall masculine but polished appearance, though the precise style and color remain open to interpretation.

**Height and Body Type:**
- Standing tall, around the 6'1" mark, his height is imposing yet well-proportioned to his frame.
- The physique is lean and muscular, accentuating a high level of fitness. He has well-defined abs and a low body fat percentage, showcasing a body that combines aesthetic appeal with athletic functionality.

**Masculinity vs. Prettiness:**
- His appearance is characterized by a robust masculinity balanced with classical attractiveness. The combination creates an appeal that's both impressive and appealing.
- The facial features are a harmonious blend of masculine and pretty elements, neither too harsh nor overly delicate.
- The body is more aligned with an aesthetic ideal—muscular but not excessively bulky, epitomizing a balance between strength and beauty.

**Attractiveness Level:**
- By conventional standards, he would be ranked high in attractiveness. His look is that of a model—rugged and masculine, yet with a polished and refined edge.

• In terms of attractiveness, he carries the high appeal of someone who might grace billboards or the silver screen, possessing a magnetic quality that is both down-to-earth and out-of-the-ordinary.
• His appearance and demeanor suggest a penchant for quality and a taste for life’s luxuries, from the cut of his clothes to the care he invests in his physical well-being.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Abhorrence, traveler and 4 others
@socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@traveler

@niggatron

subhuman

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, Deleted member 62821 and NoseProphecy
You just described me!

Attachments

• e2cd42fe657646f485d572d2091942d6.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, FBl, Subhuman232 and 1 other person
using your GPT 4 subscription to fuel your autism I see

Why
who tf made that :lul:
Someone find the jova version
using your GPT 4 subscription to fuel your autism I see
Did I
What do you rate him?
My neuron receptors are too fried to read all that
This character exudes a powerful yet classic allure, with a perfectly contoured face showcasing a mix of pronounced masculine and subtle, refined features. His physique mirrors this balance, presenting a statuesque form that's athletically sculpted, underpinning an innate sense of strength with a veneer of elegance.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and NoseProphecy
Why

Did I
What do you rate him?

This character exudes a powerful yet classic allure, with a perfectly contoured face showcasing a mix of pronounced masculine and subtle, refined features. His physique mirrors this balance, presenting a statuesque form that's athletically sculpted, underpinning an innate sense of strength with a veneer of elegance.
He would benefit from Botox lip flip. You should read the thread I made about it,I even tagged u in it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why

Did I
What do you rate him?

I want to live in Italy driving a green Porsche

• +1
I want to live in Italy driving a green Porsche
Same but I wanna live in New Delhi driving my auto rickshaw

• +1
@Heinrich Schmidt why Chad

@Sub0

Class. Majestic. Masculine. Old money rich. Thats what the girls like
He’s got some pretty features like almond eyes, long lashes, lips, skin and hair but everything else masculine

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I ain't reading allat

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Yeah and his lips makes him look more masculine unlike some people who think big lips are gay. He’s like the perfect archetype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5c3l
IMG 1236

• JFL
youre so fucking mentally ill

theres no saving you

• JFL
Yeah and his lips makes him look more masculine unlike some people who think big lips are gay. He’s like the perfect archetype
Why so? I don’t like my lips to be that big jfl

• JFL
Adhdcel + I am a visual learner

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
basically ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, Xangsane and sub5c3l