Rate Saudi fitness instructor jailed for 11 years over clothing and advocating feminism

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

She'll be freed after a year once that Jew MBS has finished with reforms. Same rules don't apply to tourists - but they should.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, zura, flippasav and 6 others
What a fucking joke, she doesn't even have an ass, she got herself jailed for flexing her bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, lemonnz, try2beme and 20 others
"Rate her"

~Secularislamist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, M-1014, murdah and 5 others
What a fucking joke, she doesn't even have an ass, she got herself jailed for flexing her bones.
You don't need to have any of those?

It's based she got jailed. This is a sourcr of corruption in society. Far more dangerous and far reaching consequences than a serial killer - who would be eulogised and remembered for ever.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Islam is based ngl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, 97baHater and SecularIslamist
Hang this bish at the public square so other foids can take a hard look and see if they want to enact on their whore urges as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Charisma, 97baHater and 2 others
Built for bad boy hindu cock

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and iam good boy
Sneaky BBC hijabi

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
saudi midface is brutal. if she had 1.0 midface ratio, she'd still be flat but she'd have a pretty face atleast

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
LMAOOOO based arabs ahahahahahahaha

7/10 in Colombia

This is one of the few things I like about Islam their ability to cage their women

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

She's based for doing this. Funny when Muslims want to advocate their beliefs onto others outside of their countries but it's bad when the opposite does it at Islamic state's lawn..
You don't need to have any of those?

It's based she got jailed. This is a sourcr of corruption in society. Far more dangerous and far reaching consequences than a serial killer - who would be eulogised and remembered for ever.
Hows the self-deport emigrating back to India or Islamic state work going?

View attachment 2894317
She's based for doing this. Funny when Muslims want to advocate their beliefs onto others outside of their countries but it's bad when the opposite does it at Islamic state's lawn..
If dressing like a whore is your 'value' then JFL at you and kys tbh.

Muslims don't want to advocate values in non-Muslim society, they are against secular intolerance. Muslim values and politics are only for Muslim societies. Just because you're offended by mosques and hijabs doesn't mean Muslims want to impose values, more says you belong to a weak and fragile culture.
Hows the self-deport emigrating back to India or Islamic state work going?
I am here already.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sodoku and dehydrated
shes ugly as fuck

Showing her hair dosen't make her a whore. Says more about you and your inferiority in dealing with women.
Muslims don't want to advocate values in non-Muslim society, they are against secular intolerance.
They do, it's the same thing, that's mental gymnastics. It's how Muslims try to advocate against people in countries that are not theirs.
Muslim values and politics are only for Muslim societies. Just because you're offended by mosques and hijabs doesn't mean Muslims want to impose values, more says you belong to a weak and fragile culture.
So why migrate here then or attack countries that aren't muslim?
Exactly. Muh secularism. You've proved my point doing that. We are why Saudi Arabia is still relevant and has any power.

. Funny when Muslims want to advocate their beliefs onto others outside of their countries but it's bad when the opposite does it at Islamic state's lawn..
I Don't see a problem, with them doing these 2 things.
Some hypocracy can be mentioned, but thar is it.

1. It's okay for the local people to defend their local customes.
2. It's okay for immigrants to try to make things change in their new location. It's up to the locals there, to accept or denie it. And to make certain punishments if someone promotes certain changes to much.

I Don't see a problem, with them doing these 2 things.
Some hypocracy can be mentioned, but thar is it.

1. It's okay for the local people to defend their local customes.
2. It's okay for immigrants to try to make things change in their new location. It's up to the locals there, to accept or denie it. And to make certain punishments if someone promotes certain changes to much.
Europe has had enough but get deluded by their media and played against how Islam plays the victim as well as the offender. It's a offended at everything, ashamed at nothing mentality.

Showing her hair dosen't make her a whore. Says more about you and your inferiority in dealing with women.
She's fucking half naked you stupid blind clown

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She's advocating for degeneracy

We don't want to become america 2.0

• +1

Muslims don't want to advocate values in non-Muslim society, they are against secular intolerance. Muslim values and politics are only for Muslim societies. Just because you're offended by mosques and hijabs doesn't mean Muslims want to impose values, more says you belong to a weak and fragile culture.

I am here already.

View attachment 2894338
You’ll be sent to Rwanda soon buddy

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and dehydrated

This is a clear cut case of fetal alcohol syndrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and dehydrated
Fogged by Egyptian goddess
9EC61D1B 7326 4A2B 9654 7D8CF1BA0B47

• Love it
View attachment 2894200
View attachment 2894202
View attachment 2894203

She'll be freed after a year once that Jew MBS has finished with reforms. Same rules don't apply to tourists - but they should.

View attachment 2894205
Whore ag

Actually I don't have a problem with her showing hair and it isn't even a legal requirement to cover hair in Saudi. When I said whore I mean wearing TIGHT clothing and showing ass/tits (including cleavage.

But yeah I do prefer if she wears hijab but either way I don't call women whores who don't wear it.
They do, it's the same thing, that's mental gymnastics. It's how Muslims try to advocate against people in countries that are not theirs.
No they don't. 99.9% of Muslims are there just for money JFL. I've read Islamist literature literally all of them rage against secular leaders in the West and none of them talk about establishing Islam in the West. Please find me a reputable example of anyone saying so, not some far right fundamentalist retard saying so - only because white women aren't having children and rejecting their own.
So why migrate here then or attack countries that aren't muslim?
I attack degeneracy, secularism, materialism. I don't have a problem with ACTUAL Christians. I would actually rather live with them than modern progressive Muslim hoejabis.
Exactly. Muh secularism. You've proved my point doing that. We are why Saudi Arabia is still relevant and has any power.
JFL actually took it seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah I can remember when they had the video up. Everyone was raging JFL
Her "husband" is a legit cuck

He always zooms on her ass in his videos for the 5'2 pajeets with 3 inchers

• +1
Her "husband" is a legit cuck

He always zooms on her ass in his videos for the 5'2 pajeets with 3 inchers
He literally lets them assault her and watches.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
He literally lets them assault her and watches.

Yeah I remember that thread :lul::lul:

• +1
Actually I don't have a problem with her showing hair and it isn't even a legal requirement to cover hair in Saudi. When I said whore I mean wearing TIGHT clothing and showing ass/tits (including cleavage.

But yeah I do prefer if she wears hijab but either way I don't call women whores who don't wear it.

No they don't. 99.9% of Muslims are there just for money JFL. I've read Islamist literature literally all of them rage against secular leaders in the West and none of them talk about establishing Islam in the West. Please find me a reputable example of anyone saying so, not some far right fundamentalist retard saying so - only because white women aren't having children and rejecting their own.

I attack degeneracy, secularism, materialism. I don't have a problem with ACTUAL Christians. I would actually rather live with them than modern progressive Muslim hoejabis.

JFL actually took it seriously.
That's a lot of delusional, virginal, desperate, false prophet-in-the-making-because-he-failed-reality cope.

Last edited:
Europe has had enough but get deluded by their media and played against how Islam plays the victim as well as the offender. It's a offended at everything, ashamed at nothing mentality.
If and when they have enough of it. They need to become strict, and retaliate is necessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back