Rate salludon before surgeries.

htn he had a good base

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw, ggg.tv🤫, BrahminBoss and 2 others
htn he had a good base
If he wasnt known and posted himself here now before surgerys half of you would rate him mtn

• +1
Reactions: zura, NoseProphecy, Miant Gimplants and 8 others
If he wasnt known and posted himself here now before surgerys half of you would rate him mtn
half the forum is retarded though

mid-high mtn

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fillers, i'd understand. But how the fuck did he get the money for surgeries? Doesn't he live in Pakistan or some 3rd world shithole?

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Fillers, i'd understand. But how the fuck did he get the money for surgeries? Doesn't he live in Pakistan or some 3rd world shithole?
hes a rajput hes rich he can afford it if he wants to, but yea surgery is cope lol. he lost weight got a better phone and took pics in selective lightings

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, xegigi, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
hes a rajput hes rich he can afford it if he wants to, but yea surgery is cope lol. he lost weight got a better phone and took pics in selective lightings
hes a jatt i meant, but whateves they tend to be rich

surgery in the slums of karachi, surgery cannot ascend anyone who wasnt recessed before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, zyzzbrah1234 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
High mtn tbh

He looks like he only got fillers. Has that “filler look” just like BGM

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nah he probably got something.If he is rich. He can easily travel in turkey and do fillers&surgeries and come back.

looks like he only got fillers. Has that “filler look” just like BGM
Idk, but yea to me he clearly did something. Comparing the before/after, there's something done in the zygo, gonion and chin area for sure. Even his lips changed.

• JFL
Idk, but yea to me he clearly did something. Comparing the before/after, there's something done in the zygo, gonion and chin area for sure. Even his lips changed.
Yes he did. His jaw def was not angular even when he was skinny fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and BrahminBoss
Nah he probably got something.If he is rich. He can easily travel in turkey and do fillers&surgeries and come back.
there is not one documented case of someone who was normie ascending with surgery(esp implants). Some fillers look good yes but they migrate and create a mess after a while . Youre telling me some pakistani did it and was the 1 in 10000 to ascend not just jaw but chin cheekbones midface region etc etc? he literally had to have got around 7 perfect surgeries to have that happened

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
He looks like he only got fillers. Has that “filler look” just like BGM
BGM looks uncanny, salludon doesnt. There is absolutely nothing uncanny about this, he maybe looks uncanny bcos hes the only gigachad curry after moose to post himself

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and st.hamudi but 6‘5
there is not one documented case of someone who was normie ascending with surgery(esp implants). Some fillers look good yes but they migrate and create a mess after a while . Youre telling me some pakistani did it and was the 1 in 10000 to ascend not just jaw but chin cheekbones midface region etc etc? he literally had to have got around 7 perfect surgeries to have that happened

Bruv, getting lean doesn't grow you bones, and doesn't change your lips shape either. Don't tell me you believe in that mewing bs. Astrosky ascended quite a bit with his implants, tom cruise ascended with off the shelf implants back in the 80's, same for angelina jolie.
Pretty sure that decently designed zygo + gonial implants with a bit of lip fillers could give that kind of result.

• JFL
Bruv, getting lean doesn't grow you bones, and doesn't change your lips shape either. Don't tell me you believe in that mewing bs. Astrosky ascended quite a bit with his implants, tom cruise ascended with off the shelf implants back in the 80's, same for angelina jolie.
Pretty sure that decently designed zygo + gonial implants with a bit of lip fillers could give that kind of result.
astrosky looks uncanny and facebrushes his pics, tom cruise had a recessed jaw.

so ur telling me this random mutt also got surgery and "grew bones"?

If she is rich he can afford high quality.

Do you really think that you can achieve Such Block jaw with just getting lean?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, blatonslatt and BrahminBoss
astrosky looks uncanny and facebrushes his pics, tom cruise had a recessed jaw.

so ur telling me this random mutt also got surgery and "grew bones"?

View attachment 2901283

Bro that guy was obese, salludon wasn't. Like wtf is your example even, in the before pics you can clearly see salludon's jaw and chin. Tell me how he magically gained fucking bone mass bruv.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Bro that guy was obese, salludon wasn't. Like wtf is your example even, in the before pics you can clearly see salludon's jaw and chin. Tell me how he magically gained fucking bone mass bruv.
having bone can make you look just "skinny fat" even if u are obese. thats what bone does, it wraps the fat around your skull. In fact sallus lip shape has also stayed the same, same squiggly lips which is actually a failo. If he had got surgery that would have been the easiest to fix but he didnt

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
having bone can make you look just "skinny fat" even if u are obese. thats what bone does, it wraps the fat around your skull. In fact sallus lip shape has also stayed the same, same squiggly lips which is actually a failo. If he had got surgery that would have been the easiest to fix but he didnt

He is not obese where are his block jaw here?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
His jaw does not even look natural.. Its too symmetric which is just sign of surgery or fillermax.

If she is rich he can afford high quality.

Do you really think that you can achieve Such Block jaw with just getting lean?

View attachment 2901287
already made a post on why this happens. Also remember salludon is using backlighting in the left which highlights bone and different angle

in this pic there is just increased angularity, so unless u say that from this pic to the left pic also he got another surgery u see whee the logic fails

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and iblamejohann
looks clearly 22 percent bf, thats the bf where most changes start to happen. Hexum same thing went from around 22 to 12 and became a PSL God
No man. If u have narrow jawline with hollow cheek.. Your jaw stay narrow. IT DOES turn wider.

XoRmnVM
F0lpf6gjad231

You're telling me this man had no work done, and just got lean? Ok bruv.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, lowiqNormie and negativetiltedheart
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and horizontallytall
ofc surgeries can ascend u.. but I agree always knew salludon did nothing

He's flexing his masseter, like everyone in every pic, it's the oldest fraud. Also, how old was he in the first pic?
18, this ws him at 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and negativetiltedheart
Did he had puberty cause his beard also looks less dense before

He also did eye surgeries. Harmony just does not change like that. Your eyes does not even change in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and normie_joe
Also, look at my second pic, his nose became magically straighter when he got leaner, and he got like 6mm more chin projection. Just like astrosky and syrianhorse "just mewed".
His nose still has dorsal hump he has learned to hide it, you can see the hump here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and xegigi
That stupid comparison. He smiling and fat.. Salludon was never fat dude.
@horizontallytall do u have that pic of Salludon in a white shirt posing for cam before his ascension ?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
mtn cutecel. after is psl god.

• JFL
The aura salludon has on this site is insane. You could have salludon in ur title and lo and behold 500 replies and 5 pages of horny incels defending and attacking salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Miant Gimplants, hunter eye demon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
refer to this post

the diff between the pics you took in your post are way bigger than the one i posted. You can CLEARLY fucking see that his chin changed a lot, that's not an angle fraud. Even the shape changed in his pic, you can clearly tell he has more mass in the lower part.

strong mtn at first he already had a good base