Rate my face prefat loss

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Just gobna gather some opinions, will make a post after I lose a lot more facefat and then see if facially my face looks better with less face fat

No skewed ratings please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nattycel, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
mirin collagen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: René Guénon, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
@Arceus300 =NT GOD @FatmanO = NCT GOD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel and 8 others
The first pic looks like you’re holding my hand

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: René Guénon, Deleted member 1347, left2die and 16 others
How was your date, bro?

You actually Look Good in the 1st pic. Didnt think i would ever say that but Its true

Below average, but it will probably improve once you lose fat. I've never seen anyone look worse after cutting.

Below average, but it will probably improve once you lose fat. I've never seen anyone look worse after cutting.
He looked like a syrian refugee with vitiligo at low body fat

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
You actually Look Good in the 1st pic. Didnt think i would ever say that but Its true
Thanks man, thats how I look now. What would you rate me? What do you define as looking good?
Hmmm below average, I mean I do have failos but I also have failos so not sure.

May I ask what country you come from? Do mind Im eastern european not western/Swedish etc
He looked like a syrian refugee with vitiligo at low body fat
Yeh I think actually fat hides my recessed chin to be honest aswell
I saw, but he has gained some muscle now, maybe it improved.
I would also say I was below average facially when I was skinny as before not now

Last edited:
Looking good

Looking good
So I should just focus on talking to women now? Ill still keep looksmaxxing but I don't want to reach the point of dimnishing returns and then keep procastinating

So I should just focus on talking to women now? Ill still keep looksmaxxing but I don't want to reach the point of dimnishing returns and then keep procastinating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limerencel, RichardSpencel, Stingray and 1 other person
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and FatmanO

Explain to me how you gonna do this. il give you my verdict after

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

i swear this nigga literally is one of the most autistic people i've ever seen in my life. keeps making the same thread over and over, spamming his pictures, desperately trying to find people that submit to his delusion(with little to no luck).

every post, every thread, every response he makes is either directly or indirectly asking for validation. even this other thread he just made is indirectly asking for validation. he doesn't even give 2 shits what you think about that person's progress, he just wants you to say positive things because that indirectly reflects on his situation, as that guy has same estrogenic hips, laughable progress within same time range he's been lifting (1 year), below average face etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
Here's the fucking truth you delusional subhuman.

Face: 3/10

Body: 1/10. You have tits a foid would be proud of.

Stop posting the same thread here day after day trying to find some other tard who agrees with your ridiculous idea that you're above average.

You live in fucking Eastern Europe where it's easier to get laid (in comparison to the West). Your competition is lower because males in EE look worse than elsewhere in Europe. On top of that, you go to a school where girls outnumber guys 20:1. And you still couldn't get the lay even with these favourable conditions. It is totally fucking over boyo, and it'll only get worse when you either start wagecucking or go to uni, as foids become more aware of their sky high SMV post-high school.

End it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limerencel, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 10 others

View attachment 36696

View attachment 36697

Stop posting the same thread here day after day trying to find some other tard who agrees with your ridiculous idea that you're above average.

You live in fucking Eastern Europe where it's easier to get laid (in comparison to the West). Your competition is lower because males in EE look worse than elsewhere in Europe. On top of that, you go to a school where girls outnumber guys 20:1. And you still couldn't get the lay even with these favourable conditions. It is totally fucking over boyo, and it'll only get worse when you either start wagecucking or go to uni, as foids become more aware of their sky high SMV post-high school.

End it.
but he gets iois and has body and height halo right?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Autist
but he gets iois and has body and height halo right?

Just LOL at this coping cuck. He thinks being 2 inches above the average height in his country will redeem his below average face and his body that literally looks like someone carved a giant cock and balls into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Pex1992 and 3 others
Just LOL at this coping cuck. He thinks being 2 inches above the average height in his country will redeem his below average face and his body that literally looks like someone carved a giant cock and balls into it.
based and high iq tbh, i also love your posts like this one below you once posted to @FatmanO coping thread

JFL at thinking you're 'high tier' anywhere buddyboyo. Sit down and accept the truth: it's OVER for you. No matter how much clubbing you do, no matter how many weights you lift, you will never be the one that a prime girl imagines when she fingers herself.

LDAR.

View attachment 36694
View attachment 36695

i swear this nigga literally is one of the most autistic people i've ever seen in my life. keeps making the same thread over and over, spamming his pictures, desperately trying to find people that submit to his delusion(with little to no luck).

every post, every thread, every response he makes is either directly or indirectly asking for validation. even this other thread he just made is indirectly asking for validation. he doesn't even give 2 shits what you think about that person's progress, he just wants you to say positive things because that indirectly reflects on his situation, as that guy has same estrogenic hips, laughable progress within same time range he's been lifting (1 year), below average face etc.

Explain to me how you gonna do this. il give you my verdict after
Just talk hopefully, either expand my social circle or try something diffrent

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and hebbewem

View attachment 36696

View attachment 36697

End it.
Also this is a daily reminder this is the guy who shit talks me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, AntiSocial-Fakecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
"On top of that, you go to a school where girls outnumber guys 20:1. And you still couldn't get the lay even with these favourable conditions."

And you're asking if you should start talking to girls now? tf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
On top of that, you go to a school where girls outnumber guys 20:1. And you still couldn't get the lay even with these favourable conditions.

No fucking way
Absolutely over if you can't get laid in such an environment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Michael Myers and 3 others
May I ask what country you come from? Do mind Im eastern european not western/Swedish etc

Spain. I thought you were from Sweden tho. Yeah, you look better than the average eastern European then. Which country tho? I've heard girls from Lithuania are sexy ass fuck compared to the ones from Ucrania for example

Spain. I thought you were from Sweden tho. Yeah, you look better than the average eastern European then. Which country tho? I've heard girls from Lithuania are sexy ass fuck compared to the ones from Ucrania for example
Slovenia, girls are really cute imo, and Its much easier than sweden. Id love to live in sweden with better looks tho if I could choose to be born there I would (But I would want to be swedish and more good looking)

Slovenia, girls are really cute imo, and Its much easier than sweden. Id love to live in sweden with better looks tho if I could choose to be born there I would (But I would want to be swedish and more good looking)
I feel like Eastern Europe is where girls look the best on average, and guys the worst (from all Europe). South Europe is a 50/50, and North Europe is full of either Alpha Slayers or Soy Boys. I would never live in Sweden, it's already hard to get girls in my country, I'd be a trueCel in northern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Just gobna gather some opinions, will make a post after I lose a lot more facefat and then see if facially my face looks better with less face fat

No skewed ratings please

Not bad boyo. Those lines under your eyes and thin lips fuck you over. Average i guess

Not bad boyo. Those lines under your eyes and thin lips fuck you over. Average i guess
I can fix the lines hopefully with extra sleep.

Thin lips are a failo yeah. I have height n some frame tho
I feel like Eastern Europe is where girls look the best on average, and guys the worst (from all Europe). South Europe is a 50/50, and North Europe is full of either Alpha Slayers or Soy Boys. I would never live in Sweden, it's already hard to get girls in my country, I'd be a trueCel in northern Europe.
Yeh but you woudnt be born as a spain but as a swede guy

I can fix the lines hopefully with extra sleep.

Thin lips are a failo yeah. I have height n some frame tho

Yeh but you woudnt be born as a spain but as a swede guy

You will be a virgin until you kill yourself, mark my words.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, kirbyparks and 1 other person

And just think even that guy got laid in Eastern Europe. And didn't have a school with a ratio of 20 girls to 1 guy to do it either.

So if you're still yet to get the lay, just how subhuman must you be?

You will be a virgin until your dying day boyo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and androidcel
3-3.5 PSL.
And just think even that guy got laid in Eastern Europe. And didn't have a school with a ratio of 20 girls to 1 guy to do it either.

So if you're still yet to get the lay, just how subhuman must you be?

You will be a virgin until your dying day boyo.
Are you starting your cut now that you're back in Thailand? You looked so much better after your cut.

I think your face is already lean. At this point further body fat loss won’t make much difference

3-3.5 PSL.

Are you starting your cut now that you're back in Thailand? You looked so much better after your cut.

Yeah gonna start cutting again. Had my fun in Europe but now it's time to starve for looksmaxing again.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
you're pretty ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
Last edited:
Nah not 3psl I was before fat loss

Woudnt losing a bit more make zygos pop out more

Yeh on old pics yeah not in new onee

Giving you a 3/10 would be quite generous.

Face = 3/10
Body = 1/10

We can total that up to give you a 4/20, which divides to equal 2/10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
4.5 or 5 ....

Oh boy, whenever I feel like people on here are being too rough to me I just click on some of FatmanO's threads to show to myself how wrong I am

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, LowTierNormie, dogtown and 4 others
Giving you a 3/10 would be quite generous.

Face = 3/10
Body = 1/10

We can total that up to give you a 4/20, which divides to equal 2/10.
Body doesn't matter tho,right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown, Limerencel and 2 others