Rate my eye area plz. I feel like the only major flaw is that they are not deep set. Trying to figure out ways I can make them more deep set

F

ferbite666

Iron
Image0 5

Shape your eyebrows (clean them up), plus you could even start curling your eyelashes and applying a clear mascara to give your eyes less of a NCT. Other than that they aren’t terrible.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666 and emeraldglass
Shape your eyebrows (clean them up), plus you could even start curling your eyelashes and applying a clear mascara to give your eyes less of a NCT. Other than that they aren’t terrible.
Thanks for feedback. Should I use minoxidil and derma roller to fill out the ends and then trim around edges to made them thinner and less bushy?

Thanks for feedback. Should I use minoxidil and derma roller to fill out the ends and then trim around edges to made them thinner and less bushy?
Yeah you could do that, for the short term, because you already have a lot of eyebrow hair, you could go over it slightly, in the gapped areas, with an eyebrow pen of your eyebrow colour. Literally not noticeable unless you apply it like a 4 year old.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666
  • +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82
Yeah you could do that, for the short term, because you already have a lot of eyebrow hair, you could go over it slightly, in the gapped areas, with an eyebrow pen of your eyebrow colour. Literally not noticeable unless you apply it like a 4 year old.
Plus it’s an immediate ascension, but do minoxidil for the long term.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666
Plus it’s an immediate ascension, but do minoxidil for the long term.
You sound like you know what youre talking about and I appreciate your advice. Can I DM you a pic of me and my side prof?

bro, ur total fwhr to ESR is really bad and it makes you look weird

bro, ur total fwhr to ESR is really bad and it makes you look weird
Ur yappin bruv. My ESR is fine. Plus you cant even see my whole face so how are you gonna say the FWHR is bad

You sound like you know what youre talking about and I appreciate your advice. Can I DM you a pic of me and my side prof?
I don’t know how to privately dm (not used to the layout) and yeah sure you can dm me.

Ur yappin bruv. My ESR is fine. Plus you cant even see my whole face so how are you gonna say the FWHR is bad
I said that your eyes in contrast to your total fwhr is bad. not that your esr is bad. Dont get narcy about your eye area, its a trap a lot of people fall into. Its avg at best.

and, as your on .org in your late 20's instead of being i a developed relationship I'm just going to assume the rest of your face is bad aswell no offence

You have assymetrical holding anyone can notice is from just a closer look

and, as your on .org in your late 20's instead of being i a developed relationship I'm just going to assume the rest of your face is bad aswell no offence
Im not in my late 20s. Im 23. Also I've gotten my face rated by Nero Angelo and Wheat Waffles before. Got a 5.5 rating from both of them and they said I had Chadlite potential. You're coping hard bro. Plus only an incel would be as critical as you when you can even see my whole face.

just post ur whole face then, U were just fishing for compliments on ur eye area, if ur so good don't be afraid to post.
Im not in my late 20s. Im 23. Also I've gotten my face rated by Nero Angelo and Wheat Waffles before. Got a 5.5 rating from both of them and they said I had Chadlite potential. You're coping hard bro. Plus only an incel would be as critical as you when you can even see my whole face.

"Aren't terrible"

Its a good eye area. Trim the brows they are way too thick. The canthal tilt and intercanthal distance is a bit of a flaw. I'd say focus on the rest of your face, no surgeries necessary for this eye area. Just trim your brows and soft max the eyelashes.