Rate my current eye area

S

sb23

Iron
Rate my current eye area. The pic on the left is from 2016 (it could’ve been brutally over).

Attachments

• IMG_3265.jpeg
    IMG_3265.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4262E7E5-2FC6-41EA-A050-E0CF0E62A4F3.jpeg
    4262E7E5-2FC6-41EA-A050-E0CF0E62A4F3.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss and 3 others
ltn

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Rate my current eye area. The pic on the left is from 2016 (it could’ve been brutally over).
Brutal fraudmaxxing through angles, MTN

still brutally over

• +1
Reactions: wolf321
You're frauding jfl

• +1
I’m not. This is a straight face selfie I used to analyse my ratios. This is the least fraudulent possible

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and 97baHater
Why is everyone saying this. This is literally just straight face. How should I take it?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
How do I take the picture then? This is from a full face straight on picture I used to analyse ratios.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_5376.jpeg
    IMG_5376.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5366.jpeg
    IMG_5366.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and 97baHater
Is this better

• +1
Is this better
it is, also stop spaming 100 post, you are ruining your ratio nigga let me rep you real quick

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, diekodieko, Asreixcumniggerball and 1 other person
Dog shit you have not (neutral tilt)

• +1
who was your surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
is your canthal tilt neutral or negative i can’t tell

Take a trip to Mexico now nigga

4/10, ltn, not really anything you can do about it

Dog shit you have not (neutral tilt)
No need to comment it twice but the pic wasn’t great. Can you re review? Apparently the first one was frauded so I took a couple more.

Attachments

• IMG_5366.jpeg
    IMG_5366.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5376.jpeg
    IMG_5376.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 0
average eye area, before it was comidically ugly though so good job. lacking bone mass

• +1
Horrible, NCT, very high set, thin, light-colored eyebrows.

shape of ur eyes are kinda shit. neutral/negative canthal tilt isn't exactly a death sentence but your eyes appear droopy, probably due to the eyelashes. 4/10. ltn eye area. minox eyebrows and do something about eyelashes and you could ascend. maybe contact fraud

Horrible, NCT, very high set, thin, light-colored

shape of ur eyes are kinda shit. neutral/negative canthal tilt isn't exactly a death sentence but your eyes appear droopy, probably due to the eyelashes. 4/10. ltn eye area. minox eyebrows and do something about eyelashes and you could ascend. maybe contact fraud
I can confirm it’s eyelashes, they curve down. When I use the eyelash curler it’s better but they are long as shit for some reason

I can confirm it’s eyelashes, they curve down. When I use the eyelash curler it’s better but they are long as shit for some reason
castor oil + minoxdil + curl and latisse and ur good

• +1
no it isnt you faggot, you have NCT and high set eyebrows, because you have shitty genetics to begin with, you take a horrible selfie, of your eye area, and compare it to a frauded pic, and it still looks dogshit, and dark compared to who, albinos? lmfao you eyebrows aren't dark at all, there no point trying to fix that subhuman eye area, it was over before it began.

"current" nigga ur stuck with that forever dont act like its gonna change without hardmaxxing

no it isnt you faggot, you have NCT and high set eyebrows, because you have shitty genetics to begin with, you take a horrible selfie, of your eye area, and compare it to a frauded pic, and it still looks dogshit, and dark compared to who, albinos? lmfao you eyebrows aren't dark at all, there no point trying to fix that subhuman eye area, it was over before it began.
The thing is I can’t even get offended by this. You could shit on my eye area (the structure and shit) but when you say shit that’s just objectively wrong about my eyebrows it just means nothing. I provided unfavourable pictures of me with 6 hours of sleep at bad angles and bad lighting and you still make the claim it’s frauded. You have dogshit fucking takes. In an ideal world sub80 iq fucks like you all get genocided.

The thing is I can’t even get offended by this. You could shit on my eye area (the structure and shit) but when you say shit that’s just objectively wrong about my eyebrows it just means nothing. I provided unfavourable pictures of me with 6 hours of sleep at bad angles and bad lighting and you still make the claim it’s frauded. You have dogshit fucking takes. In an ideal world sub80 iq fucks like you all get genocided.
Still suboptimal eye area tho

Mtn the eyes look more feminine than masc.

• +1
eyes destined to watch virile bulls dominate ur oneitis

• +1