Rate me at 18 yo still a virgin at 28

Panzram

Panzram

Iron
Jalep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, aesthetic beauty and zeshama
you looked good what do you look like now?

horse face/10

you looked good what do you look like now?
i look like shit due to mental health and drugs since then I lost 9 teeth and have severe bags under eyes all the time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iMogEveryone and Allornothing
View attachment 2909087

that sucks man I'm really sorry to hear that
yea it is what it is i just always thought I was ugly as sin and had zero confidence (discovered puahate when I was 15 ffs) and now seeing this picture first time in years I wonder if I was more normal at the time could I of gotten laid

niggas think getting girls is fair

It ain’t your looks that’s the problem it’s these bitches that’s the problem

Anybody can fuck they just wanna make themselves seem better

The only thing these bitches can do is have babies lol

Looks like @Lebgfinal chad brother

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
lol it was not for fashion i was just unkempt and not shaving its so light you can easily ignore it
Trust me, it’s not easy to ignore it. I have a blonde friend and I had to force him to shave that off, it looks even worse when blonde. Full beard or nothing as a blonde. It makes you look like a homeless, no woman has ever complimented that

Trust me, it’s not easy to ignore it. I have a blonde friend and I had to force him to shave that off, it looks even worse when blonde. Full beard or nothing as a blonde. It makes you look like a homeless, no woman has ever complimented that
you are right i am just saying for the purpose of rating i have never shaved in my life maybe 3 or 4 times

you are right i am just saying for the purpose of rating i have never shaved in my life maybe 3 or 4 times
Facially you look good in that picture, don’t know how you look 10 years later but if you still look like that, you have nothing to worry about in dating

I have maxillary recession from having 9 molars pulled and bloating from alcohol bags under my eyes I def look much worse. I hate myself for letting it get to that point.

Because you looked like a homeless drug addict.

@incelmogger he kinda looks like you a bit

same pheno at least

look like you abuse drugs

Mogs me to hell and back

he looks like high HTN low lite to me
Doubt he's a lite
Also something has to be up
10 years ago getting girls was easier and if he's htn there's no way he wasn't getting approached
Idk what it is

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Doubt he's a lite
Also something has to be up
10 years ago getting girls was easier and if he's htn there's no way he wasn't getting approached
Idk what it is
he has insane appeal

if you just kept good care of your self by grooming and shit you could’ve easily gotten laid

Def skill issue or mental retardation bcuz you're htn

yea im 100% ur mental retardationmaxxing u looked good bhai imo. if u dont want to be a virgin just go to a fuckin 40 yo prostitute for an hour and fuck the shit outta her

9 lost teeth is insanely brutal.

Good appeal, probably high inhib and non NT

he has insane appeal
Sickly colouring, retarded facial hair and scalp hair length, scleral show. These things matter. He had solid HTN potential.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Midface is on the long side, but you look good 6/10. You are no incel.