Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zonar, shizuku11111 and 3 others
just go slay alr

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Kinobody looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: NitoRump
MTN with high HTN smv

You’d be such a Chad with a longer midface.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Male Gaze Orge

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
wtf is kinobody doing on looksmaxxing forums?

Wait i zoomed in and turned my phone brightness up... youre still autistic male gaze but.. at least low htn
You look like youre supposed to be a Chad but idk something is off about u

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Jason Voorhees
chad lol
its so over for me im ur age and u brutally body mog me and u look 19 while i look 16 facially

low chadlite
am I trippin or is his ipd too wide

You look like youre supposed to be a Chad but idk something is off about u
Deformed Autistic Male Gaze ~High HTN is my final answer, maybe youre higher but i def wouldnt wanna look like u, not pretty enough

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You look great at first glance I was going to say chadlite when i first daw ur pics but then I zoomed in and something looked not right. I'd still say above average tho.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Low chadlite tbh

weird facial ahir and your eyebrows are way to overdone it looks unnatural and uncanny if someone looks for too long

You look like me at 19, just with better genetics. High MTN there, maybe HTN in person. It's hard to go off a single mirror selfie.

Keep an eye on your hair though. Around 20 was when I started balding and it became noticeable at 21. Took a big hit to my already mid-at-best looks.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Richard Cheese and Allornothing
Also you’re htn only because your facial thirds are off.

HTN is my final rate but at first glance u look like as easy chadlite.

jfl to all the niggas who think he’s below high htn/low chadlite. Ltn brainrots who have no idea what is the female gaze and appeal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Gerardwayfan and butterworld
Go slay, chadlite smv

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
jfl to all the niggas who think he’s below high htn/low chadlite. Ltn brainrots who have no idea what is the female gaze and appeal
High htn/low chadlite in mumbai, you don't know how much is needed for those tiers

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Having a longer midface would absolutely rape his harmony
You're kinda right since if his actual midface was taller he would look horsefaced cause he already has a tall skull but if his eyes were slightly closer it would help with his midface ratio

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
High htn/low chadlite in mumbai, you don't know how much is needed for those tiers
yes I know. and he is, he can slay easily anywhere without a doubt unless he’s autistic or really really fucked up teeth. Strong chadlite Period.

BBC cuck. The chair is in the corner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and LooksThinker
yes I know. and he is, he can slay easily anywhere without a doubt unless he’s autistic or really really fucked up teeth. Strong chadlite Period.
Stop using those terms for any guy who is above average looking and never say this word again Period.

You're kinda right since if his actual midface was taller he would look horsefaced cause he already has a tall skull but if his eyes were slightly closer it would help with his midface ratio
Actual nvm his philtrum is too short if it was taller it would fix it

youre chad bro enjoy