rate me 14yr old

maxxmaxx

maxxmaxx

Iron
rate me 14yo first pic has a filter that makes my upper lip look bigger btw i jus liked the way it makes the lighting look

Attachments

• IMG_5374.jpeg
    IMG_5374.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5379.png
    IMG_5379.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5386.png
    IMG_5386.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5387.png
    IMG_5387.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and bluderbra
Luh cutecel train neck and get a proper fringe

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Luh cutecel train neck and get a proper fringe
yah my hair not styled in this i usually run salt spray or texture powder

• +1
Reactions: aber
Need to increase masculinity, start hitting the gym, taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D a day, hit at least 15k steps a day and of course eat clean. Research HGH, want to make your bones as big as possible to negate the amount of soft features on your face.

• +1
Reactions: zkai and aber
Need to increase masculinity, start hitting the gym, taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D a day, hit at least 15k steps a day and of course eat clean. Research HGH, want to make your bones as big as possible to negate the amount of soft features on your face.
i hit gym i bench like 180 at 135 bw and i walk home 2.5 miles everyday so i get roughly 10k steps. cant afford hgh and also dont want to look like ogre however ill defo look into the vitamin d

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and aber
i hit gym i bench like 180 at 135 bw and i walk home 2.5 miles everyday so i get roughly 10k steps. cant afford hgh and also dont want to look like ogre however ill defo look into the vitamin d
start swimming, sprinting, and jumping. constantly eat animal proteins + foods with high glycemic index. if ur actually 14 then you can still get face gains from autistically mewing

start swimming, sprinting, and jumping. constantly eat animal proteins + foods with high glycemic index. if ur actually 14 then you can still get face gains from autistically mewing
yea i make sure i get at least 100g protein every day but i could eat a lil cleaner and ill def look into the sprinting swimming and jumping i did hear they increase test thanks bro

rate me 14yo first pic has a filter that makes my upper lip look bigger btw i jus liked the way it makes the lighting look
Trust me, you’ll mog in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: maxxmaxx
yea i make sure i get at least 100g protein every day but i could eat a lil cleaner and ill def look into the sprinting swimming and jumping i did hear they increase test thanks bro
same lol im bloated af and i have ance from dirty bulking. def eat clean if you want to avoid that.

this seemed like a lot to me at first but when i started eating 1g protein/per lb of bodyweight and 2g carbs/per lb of bodyweight ppl started commenting that i looked taller and more muscular. but you shouldn’t have appetite problems as long as ur active enough tho, good luck

wear contacts. glasses are gay trust

wear contacts. glasses are gay trust
i think i have a weak nose so i look even less masculine with contacts i might get some colored ones tho preciate the advice ill try it out

i think i have a weak nose so i look even less masculine with contacts i might get some colored ones tho preciate the advice ill try it out
Maybe show pic without glasses. Also leanmax a bit more since you have a decent jaw and maybe you can debloat your face as well. Also use skincare and maybe Tretinoin.

Maybe show pic without glasses. Also leanmax a bit more since you have a decent jaw and maybe you can debloat your face as well. Also use skincare and maybe Tretinoin.
yea i’m trying to get leaner im running 1600 cal a day for the next few weeks bc summer, i might take some pics without glasses tmrw preciate the advice fam

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Built for bbc/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLAY/NTs and maxxmaxx
other than ur jaw frontal angularity you have no striking features, high mtn

• +1
Reactions: maxxmaxx
stop wearing glasses

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
nigga tryna fraud with that tiktok flash thinking he slick lmao, take normal pics in good lighting

Who told you about this forum?

Whatever the fuck you’re doing with your lips, it looks horrible. Otherwise MTN.