Race and inceldom (in my area)

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I don’t believe in racepill but from my experience this is what I noticed about race at least around my area.

I live in the US but northern part. for the most part LTNs or below are usually more likely to be incel for all groups

Blacks -
They have the lowest incel rates percentage wise but they get low quality women. Most of the obviously hood ones if they date white women these coal burners are usually white trash or whales. But they mostly get with the standard ghetto ones in the area

BUT this is the thug black archetype I really wasn’t around these type of blacks. The blacks in my school and area were African/Caribbean immigrants. So they were mostly NT suburban weeb gamers. So I was mainly around these and they just got women like that usually.
Like for these blacks think between thug and Steve urkel types. They pretty much were like @Kamui basically.

Blackcels were either non NT for the most part or just fat.

Whites -
Highest SMV and higher quality women obviously but that’s because most whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier. They are mainly Irish with north Atlantid pheno. They looked like @Clavicular for the most part. Usually prettyboy types would ofc be the highest in SMV. The standard masc types would be with WW, PrettyBoys you’d see date out more but they got more attractive WW usually,

Whitecels were usually shorter and/or fatter. Ngl I’ll be honest there was higher inceldom amongst the Italians here.

Jews -
They were also usually over 6 foot a lot of them were tall but mostly mtns with some being HTNs + . Didn’t know any Jew cels but that’s because Jews were obviously not that common enough to determine this.

Hispanics -
Either slayers or Incels. They were shorter than the previous groups ofc but not as short like Mexicans/Central Americans. Caribbean Hispanics are taller so being a 5’11 Hispanic really isn’t giga tall for a Dominican/Puerto Rican. Most were either mulattos or Castizo Hispanics. Slayers were HTNs/chadlites ofc and got some high quality WW. Some may have spoken in a thug manner but none of them were actual “thug maxxed” they came from well off areas and larped as it. There wasn’t much Edgar’s except 1 or 2 LTN ones who benefited from NT and slayed somehow. But biggest slayers I knew were those Hispanic HTNs/chadlites.

Hispanicels were usually just fat, non NT or just quiet.

East Asians -
Mostly incel like a majority of them were . Most Ricecels were incel because of height and were less attractive. Easily most incel out of all these groups and yes most Asian women went with white guys. Ricecels were mostly non incel if they were just be first and got lucky in HS. But despite that most ricecels wouldn’t really care about being incel because they had social lives or were busy studycelling same for most of the list.

Not many MENAs, Curries, etc here so idk how incel they’d be in my area. East Africans are the closest to them and most of them aren’t Incels since they mostly stick with their own.

Inceldom isn’t uncommon either It’s around like 1 in 4 - 5 guys. Most guys just didn’t give a fuck about being incel since they had social lives, focused on sports or were studycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, twojei, The Grinch and 13 others
yea bro average white is 6‘2 and htn.. get shot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, HTN_When_Lean, Clqs and 6 others
legit thread, its insane how many white people are tall and GL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel, murdah and 3 others
legit thread, its insane how many white people are tall and GL
bullshit thread average white is an asbolute subhuman same goes for any other average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, zan, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: piec, St.TikTokcel, rand anon and 1 other person
Any decent middle class area this is the case. Especially in the northern part of the us
hell nah when it is not like that in aryan central western/northern europe

it is MOST definitely not like that in low T obese faggot homosexual subhuman muttmerica

• +1
Reactions: zan
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
But average is obviously not 6’2 and HTN I’m just saying it’s common. Like top 20-30% basically 1 in 3
top 2-4% and even that only in high class

top 2-4% and even that only in high class
Black and white dudes around 5’10 - 6’2 is not that uncommon here JFL. Also most white guys are decent looking lol. High class areas are probably higher in terms of looks

I don’t believe in racepill but from my experience this is what I noticed about race at least around my area.

I live in the US but northern part. for the most part LTNs or below are usually more likely to be incel for all groups

Blacks -
They have the lowest incel rates percentage wise but they get low quality women. Most of the obviously hood ones if they date white women these coal burners are usually white trash or whales. But they mostly get with the standard ghetto ones in the area

BUT this is the thug black archetype I really wasn’t around these type of blacks. The blacks in my school and area were African/Caribbean immigrants. So they were mostly NT suburban weeb gamers. So I was mainly around these and they just got women like that usually.
Like for these blacks think between thug and Steve urkel types. They pretty much were like @Kamui basically.

Whites -
Highest SMV and higher quality women obviously but that’s because most whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier. They are mainly Irish with north Atlantid pheno. They looked like @Clavicular for the most part. Usually prettyboy types would ofc be the highest in SMV. The standard masc types would be with WW, PrettyBoys you’d see date out more but they got more attractive WW usually,

Whitecels were usually shorter and/or fatter. Ngl I’ll be honest there was higher inceldom amongst the Italians here.

Jews -
They were also usually over 6 foot a lot of them were tall but mostly mtns with some being HTNs + . Didn’t know any Jew cels but that’s because Jews were obviously not that common enough to determine this.

Hispanics -
Either slayers or Incels. They were shorter than the previous groups ofc but not as short like Mexicans/Central Americans. Caribbean Hispanics are taller so being a 5’11 Hispanic really isn’t giga tall for a Dominican/Puerto Rican. Most were either mulattos or Castizo Hispanics. Slayers were HTNs/chadlites ofc and got some high quality WW. Some may have spoken in a thug manner but none of them were actual “thug maxxed” they came from well off areas and larped as it. There wasn’t much Edgar’s except 1 or 2 LTN ones who benefited from NT and slayed somehow. But biggest slayers I knew were those Hispanic HTNs/chadlites.

East Asians -
Mostly incel like a majority of them were . Most Ricecels were incel because of height and were less attractive. Easily most incel out of all these groups and yes most Asian women went with white guys. Ricecels were mostly non incel if they were just be first and got lucky in HS. But despite that most ricecels wouldn’t really care about being incel because they had social lives or were busy studycelling same for most of the list.

Not many MENAs, Curries, etc here so idk how incel they’d be in my area. East Africans are the closest to them and most of them aren’t Incels since they mostly stick with their own.

Inceldom isn’t uncommon either It’s around like 1 in 4 - 5 guys. Most guys just didn’t give a fuck about being incel since they had social lives, focused on sports or were studycels
define masc and prettypoy for whitecels

Blacks -

Whites -

Jews -

Hispanics -

East Asians -

So why weren't those hispanic guys with ethnic women, did they identify more with whiteness?

define masc and prettypoy for whitecels
Masc = clavicular probably
Prettyboy = uh think Pneumo with darker hair obviously average guy didn’t look like pneumo he’s top 0.1% but somewhere around that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane
So why weren't those hispanic guys with ethnic women, did they identify more with whiteness?
They were. They were slayers lol they slayed multiple types of women.

"whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier."

Whites on average look better but I don't think most are HTN. Also This is real accurate height chart of usa according to data.

6'5 = 0.5 % (Tall)
6'4 = 1.1 % (Tall)
6'3 = 2.6 % (Tall)
6'2 = 5.5 % (kinda tall)
6'1 = 10.4 % (kinda tall)
6'0 = 17.9 % (Above average)
5'11 = 28.2% (Above average)
5'10 = 40.6% (Above average)
5'9 = 54.1% (Below average)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan and murdah
Masc = clavicular probably
Prettyboy = uh think Pneumo with darker hair obviously average guy didn’t look like pneumo he’s top 0.1% but somewhere around that
what would you consider chris carmack (prime)?

Blacks -

Whites -

Jews -

Hispanics -

East Asians -

Yeah bro we know

"whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier."

Whites on average look better but I don't think most are HTN. Also This is real accurate height chart of usa according to data.
They aren’t I don’t mean it as actually average I’m just saying it’s not uncommon.
6'5 = 0.5 % (Tall)
6'4 = 1.1 % (Tall)
6'3 = 2.6 % (Tall)
6'2 = 5.5 % (kinda tall)
6'1 = 10.4 % (kinda tall)
6'0 = 17.9 % (Above average)
5'11 = 28.2% (Above average)
5'10 = 40.6% (Above average)
5'9 = 54.1% (Below average)

5’9 is average for blacks 5’10 is average for whites by us stats. Not uncommon to find 6’0+ blacks & whites
I mean ltr.
different types of girls. So both Hispanics and White girls.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
They aren’t I don’t mean it as actually average I’m just saying it’s not uncommon.

5’9 is average for blacks 5’10 is average for whites by us stats. Not uncommon to find 6’0+ blacks & whites

different types of girls. So both Hispanics and White girls.
Yeah cuz everyone lies about about their height irrespective of race or gender. A white 5'10" normie can just say he is 6 feet and move on without getting caught. No wonder we see so many 6'2 or 6'3 online on tiktok or Instagram

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
In my school a majority of niggers and spics get at the very least some pussy while a majority of whites are incel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, St.TikTokcel, murdah and 2 others
any chadlite/chad?
Yes but I don’t remember who they were in LTRs with. I think they mostly slayed ngl but CLs/Chads were def pretty rarer.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Black and white dudes around 5’10 - 6’1 is not that uncommon here JFL. Also most white guys are decent looking lol. High class areas are probably higher in terms of looks
they are 5‘10-6‘1 because they are lying into your manlet incel face

6ft is 5‘9 irl

Yeah cuz everyone lies about about their height irrespective of race or gender. A white 5'10" normie can just say he is 6 feet and move on without getting caught. No wonder we see so many 6'2 or 6'3 online on tiktok or Instagram
I’m not going off by height larpers im talking about genuine barefoot genuine 6’2 guys. I’m 5’11 barefoot so I’m telling u these guys plenty were 6’2.

They were also athletes with measured heights. 6’0 - 6’2 isn’t that uncommon to see so. Also athletes are usually around that height on average anyways

Yes but I don’t remember who they were in LTRs with. I think they mostly slayed ngl but CLs/Chads were def pretty rarer.
For foids I count LTRs as they care about that the most. Their value goes down after being pumped and dumped

I’m 5’11 barefoot measured 180cm consistently for the past 2 years coping nigger. LMFAO. Also I see actual manlets who are 5’3 - 5’6 and they go barely higher thwn shoulders. Any man below 5’3 is giga rare and usually old Mexican guys.

99.5% of women are shorter than me. very few women hit my height. I’ve seen few women taller few

im a true 5'11 keep coping manlet
6ft is 5‘9 irl
manlet cope :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 5'9 guys arent that tall retard. average is 50% yes i think it isnt crazy to see people normally being taller than 5'9 if its 1 in 2 dumbass

For foids I count LTRs as they care about that the most. Their value goes down after being pumped and dumped
True and agreed. Uh yea they were in LTRs idk a lot of their gfs since it was mostly girls outside of school. Id see them on snap for the most part usually

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
manlet cope
how? im 6‘5 and tower over everyone in northern/western europe

I’m 5’11 barefoot measured 180cm consistently for the past 2 years coping nigger.
no u aren’t because the average in your obese homosexual shithole is 5‘9 you would most definitely not feel short if you’re not delusional

as u saw in the tiktok people overrate their height massively the nigga was even convinced he was 6‘2

now imagine how hard other normies larp 2 inches is mild

6ft is 5‘9 irl

Also nobody lies about their height in HS :lul: because it’s so easy to tell if you’re frauding dummy. Lol if ur 5’9 claiming 6 foot you’ll be laughed at because it’s obvious u won’t be 6 foot :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
6'2" HTN usually
Proxy

Sz

Proxy

Artworks 000136480665 sxouua t500x500

Next time take creepshots.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and st.hamudi but 6‘5
how? im 6‘5 and tower over everyone in northern/western europe
6’5 and 6’2 are very different dumbass.
no u aren’t because the average in your obese homosexual shithole is 5‘9 you would most definitely not feel short if you’re not delusional
Why is a foreigner trying to tell me how my area is using retarded stereotypes. We have 50 states u dumb fuck :lul: we’d nuke ur shit hole country that’s probably smaller than the size of our smaller states.
as u saw in the tiktok people overrate their height massively the nigga was even convinced he was 6‘2
Doesn’t mean shit if you actually get measured irl WITHOUT SHOES and the people who are 6’0+ get measured as well :lul::lul::lul:.

You never got measured at school or in sports for school because there’s rosters so they get measured barefoot.
now imagine how hard other normies larp 2 inches is mild
You won’t get away with it in HS. Now that I’m graduated and go to uni with some shoes that are 2 inches taller there’s still dudes who are pretty taller.

And yes they’re def the height I claim they are since their head is only 3-4 inches below the door frame which is 6’8 dumb ape.

U can still tell height with a door frame if ur taller than 6’2/6’3 you can see those guys legit not being much shorter than the door frames with shoes

6’5 and 6’2 are very different dumbass.

Why is a foreigner trying to tell me how my area is using retarded stereotypes. We have 50 states u dumb fuck :lul: we’d nuke ur shit hole country that’s probably smaller than the size of our smaller states.

Doesn’t mean shit if you actually get measured irl WITHOUT SHOES and the people who are 6’0+ get measured as well :lul::lul::lul:.

You never got measured at school or in sports for school because there’s rosters so they get measured barefoot.

You won’t get away with it in HS. Now that I’m graduated and go to uni with some shoes that are 2 inches taller there’s still dudes who are pretty taller.

And yes they’re def the height I claim they are since their head is only 3-4 inches below the door frame which is 6’8 dumb ape.

U can still tell height with a door frame if ur taller than 6’2/6’3 you can see those guys legit not being much shorter than the door frames with shoes
anyways im not reading that

u have legit the shittiest takes on this forum
absolute basement dwelling schizo incel dog

anyways im not reading that

u have legit the shittiest takes on this forum
absolute schizo incel dog
Schizo take = not agreeing with a retarded sand nigger foreigner telling me the average in my area that he doesn’t live in is some manlet height.

lol don’t lecture me about my own area u dumb sandnigger ape

• JFL
Schizo take = not agreeing with a retarded sand nigger foreigner telling me the average in my area that he doesn’t live in is some manlet height.

lol don’t lecture me about my own area u dumb sandnigger ape
IMG 9445
it’s stereotype saar we aren’t homosexual and obese saar we don’t have one of the lowest avg test in the world saar all myth saar

Its crazy how out of all the boys my year group, (senior, last year of hs) id say 50% are confirmed virgins, but everyones too concerned with other things it doesnt really matter to them, unlike this forum. Thank god i got lucky

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and Richard Cheese
Doesn’t change that stats show that the average American male isn’t some retard MANLET height u think it is.
IMG 9446
thank you, you proved me right

we have 50 states our smaller states are twice the size of ur country
IMG 9447
your low iq is actually fascinating, how did u absolute subhuman survived to this day?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
“Race plays a large role in average heights in populations. White men (average height of 5 feet 10 inches) and black men (5 feet 9 inches) tend to be taller than Asian (5 feet 7 inches) and Hispanic (5 feet 7 inches) men. Alabama is one of the tallest states in the US and has a population that is 96% black or white.
View attachment 2884461
thank you, you proved me right
5’9 is average for the us never said otherwise. A specific area and an entire country are different
View attachment 2884464
your low iq is actually fascinating, how did u absolute subhuman survived to this day?
I destroyed ur argument dumbfuck. You’re grasping at straws to win :forcedsmile: and u failed to even read any points I made because all u can respond is stereotypes & ad hominems.

Low iq parasitic sandniggers are such a waste of time to speak to. you’re ugly, arrogant and retarded get off my thread

“Race plays a large role in average heights in populations. White men (average height of 5 feet 10 inches) and black men (5 feet 9 inches) tend to be taller than Asian (5 feet 7 inches) and Hispanic (5 feet 7 inches) men. Alabama is one of the tallest states in the US and has a population that is 96% black or white.

5’9 is average for the us never said otherwise. A specific area and an entire country are different

I destroyed ur argument dumbfuck. You’re grasping at straws to win :forcedsmile: and u failed to even read any points I made because all u can respond is stereotypes & ad hominems.

Low iq parasitic sandniggers are such a waste of time to speak to. you’re ugly, arrogant and retarded get off my thread
legit question:

how did u survive with an iq that low?

TFW retards like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 cant tell the difference between a country and a state. Literal subhuman iq

TFW retards like @st.hamudi but 6‘5 cant tell the difference between a country and a state. Literal subhuman iq
like how? it fascinates me, it really does
all your takes are utter shit and low iq