PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN BITCOIN

zenflix

zenflix

Iron
https://www.thestreet.com/crypto/ma...o-bull-run-could-push-bitcoin-price-to-200000

BlackRock & JPMorgan are entering into the game of bitcoin (check the news).

Actually, I heard about this rumour for a while now. BlackRock always wanted to hit the crypto market but it was kind of illegal for them. They created what we call ETF. I am not gonna enter into details but ETF allows them to legally enter into the game of crypto.

Why BlackRock really wants to invest in crypto? Because bitcoin halving is coming soon: early-to-mid 2024

And today it hit the news: BlackRock & JPMorgan are entering the game.

Invest all you have!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, sly shinkai, thereallegend and 3 others
Yes guys i agree put all your money into bitcoin!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai and mvp2v1
Most people don’t have the mental stability to dabble in Crypto jfl. Myself included.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, DelonLover1999 and eduardkoopman
OP 6 months later high on hopium:-

“yeah bro it’s just a dip bro- boobybutt 420fart coin will be back in no time bro”

IMG 1076

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, THEMOGGER, Okulunkulu and 24 others

“yeah bro it’s just a dip bro- boobybutt 420fart coin will be back in no time bro”

View attachment 2502102
Tell this to BlackRock . Why u talking here on looksmax? Go tell this exact shit to Blackrock and JPMorgan who created the ETF structure to shit on people like you

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Just look at your source "coingeek" (right now the price is $30,500 ; +15% from the price of 2 weeks ago)
doesn't matter. Do you know who Peter Schiff is? He's an economist who's a huge bitcoin skeptic...

Here he discusses it:

Just look at your source "coingeek" (right now the price is $30,500 ; +15% from the price of 2 weeks ago)
coin geek is not the "source" here, it's Schiff. He was interviewed by them and you can even listen to the interview.

If he's right or not, is another question you must decide by yourself

doesn't matter. Do you know who Peter Schiff is? He's an economist who's a huge bitcoin skeptic...

Here he discusses it:

I don't need to see it bro I am into bitcoin since its beginning (I was a seller on SilkRoad). The truth is that BlackRock and JPMorgan are entering soon into the game and its gonna explode. Lot of famous people say bitcoin is zero, and lot of famous people say it is the future. The truth is that bitcoin (and crypto in general) is an amazing technology that can kill banks. These MOFO banks can block your money anytime. You have no freedom on your own money. If you are doing millions, these MOFO try to steal your money by any way or other. Crypto is the only way for people to keep freedom and that's why everyone investing in it.

And the result is here ==> Its price keeps increasing every year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox
You are late to the bitcoin game, it was nice for whoever bought at 10$

Ethereum maybe can be worth ? idk

They finally made a BTC ETF?! (Answer I’m too lazy to read article)
Took long enough tbh

You are late to the bitcoin game, it was nice for whoever bought at 10$

Ethereum maybe can be worth ? idk
Lol I am not late in the bitcoin game. I was even the first one in the game as I was a seller on the SilkRoad ;) of course nothing illegal haha

https://www.thestreet.com/crypto/ma...o-bull-run-could-push-bitcoin-price-to-200000

Actually, I heard about this rumour for a while now. BlackRock always wanted to hit the crypto market but it was kind of illegal for them. They created what we call ETF. I am not gonna enter into details but ETF allows them to legally enter into the game of crypto.

Why BlackRock really wants to invest in crypto? Because bitcoin halving is coming soon: early-to-mid 2024

Invest all you have!!!
When should I invest??

guys, put all $300 you have saved into bitcoin. you could double it to $600 whole dollars in a few years :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babineux, It'snotover, PolishBateman and 1 other person
Lol I am not late in the bitcoin game. I was even the first one in the game as I was a seller on the SilkRoad ;) of course nothing illegal haha
Hello sir, mister billionaire.

View attachment 2502102
the chad lifestyle

he says "don't mind the mess, pls" to stacy, and she gleefully replies with "no problem, I'm sooo disorganized as well."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, It'snotover and Dr. Mog
btc is still useless. I only have money in crypto because im a retard myself who used to cope with muh fundamentals, but I aint selling it because if it pumps i would rage

btc is still useless. I only have money in crypto because im a retard myself who used to cope with muh fundamentals, but I aint selling it because if it pumps i would rage
BTC is useless for people who don"t make big money, yes. If nowadays billionaires put their money in BTC (or crypto in general), there is a reason for this (bypassing offshores banks and banking system in general).

BTC is useless for people who don"t make big money, yes. ).
Anf life in the places with a decent local currency and banking system

• Love it
Reactions: zenflix
I'm down 10k from 2021 so I'm desensitised to it all so I'm holding until I 3x

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Op is a retard

Nigga believes trading media :lul:

You’re totally not being manipulated bro
Why would Peter Schiff knowingly discredit himself? And instead not hold bitcoin and tell everyone to buy it? Answer: experts aren’t always right

Why would Peter Schiff knowingly discredit himself? And instead not hold bitcoin and tell everyone to buy it? Answer: experts aren’t always right

Bitcoin going to $0 in 30 years doesn’t affect the current bull run

If you know anything about BTC, you know it technically can’t even drop to half its price currently

Also finance guys like these always have wrong takes, you’re gonna ignore the 1000 other ones saying BTC will go to $1 mill or something absurd?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox

Invest all you have!!!
Once you hear about it from Wall Street, sell
IMG 4549

Called the pump the day it happened and you can backtest me too. I know everything about how Wall Street works. There basically now building up a liquidity pool to sell off all there holdings when it hits there target price (which will 100% happen)

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Nigga believes trading media :lul:

You’re totally not being manipulated bro
This guy gets it. OP clearly doesn’t realize the political psyops in the media to get us to do what they want

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This guy gets it. OP clearly doesn’t realize the political psyops in the media to get us to do what they want
Especially trading media talking bad about crypto on a crypto trading site :lul:

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s

Here he discusses it:

lol you are a nigger cattle

peter is a gold metals bull and perma doomer

one day he will be right and will say told you so! ... after bitcoin completes it's bull run and blows off... he does this every cycle... so tiresome

@eduardkoopman

• +1
lol you are a nigger cattle

peter is a gold metals bull and perma doomer

one day he will be right and will say told you so! ... after bitcoin completes it's bull run and blows off... he does this every cycle... so tiresome

@eduardkoopman
Doesn’t exactly make him trustworthy. He should not be given any more airtime

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A

damn u were right wtf

@Patient A - what?

Doesn’t exactly make him trustworthy. He should not be given any more airtime
Posts 3,534
Reputation 1,754

What the fuck are you talking about?
are you a bot?
is english not your first language?
are you just semi-retarded?

You vouching for for Peter then you say he should not be given any more airtime

????

• +1
Posts 3,534
Reputation 1,754
I couldn’t care less about that.

What the fuck are you talking about?
are you a bot?
No. I doubt bots exist here.

is english not your first language?
I have 2 mother tongues, I have American citizenship and already excited to vote for a president the first time in my life in the 2024 presidential election (Chris Christie)
Both Trump and Biden would be terrible for the US

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

are you just semi-retarded?
I hope not. I’m studying Biochemistry, will get my Bachelor degree next summer

You vouching for for Peter then you say he should not be given any more airtime

????
I didn’t vouch for him, I just wanted to provide a counter-viewpoint bc the BTC bulls are quoted much more than the bears. Why would governments and banks ever allow bitcoin to compete with real currencies?

Bitcoin Crypto GIF

I couldn’t care less about that.

No. I doubt bots exist here.

I have 2 mother tongues, I have American citizenship and already excited to vote for a president the first time in my life in the 2024 presidential election (Chris Christie)
Both Trump and Biden would be terrible for the US

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

I hope not. I’m studying Biochemistry, will get my Bachelor degree next summer

I didn’t vouch for him, I just wanted to provide a counter-viewpoint bc the BTC bulls are quoted much more than the bears. Why would governments and banks ever allow bitcoin to compete with real currencies?

Bitcoin Crypto GIF
yep, you are a nigger cattle

In 6-12 months crypto will fall from the sky lol just wait

Wouldn't the price of Bitcoin have already gone up to reflect investors' expectations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back