Plastic surgery is probably the best investment you can make

maneg1

maneg1

Bronze
Spending 30k on bimax and rhino is a much wiser investment than spending 30k on stocks / crypto / property etc. A beautiful face will make you so much more money in the future than any of those other things realistically will, not to mention the happiness it will bring you if you go from being an ugly fuck to a htn/chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2816, Acromegaly_Chad and 22 others
the more u spend the more uncanny you will look

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, Introvertednarc and 2 others
the more u spend the more uncanny you will look
No I agree, this investment should only be made up until a certain point. Personally I’m generally against implant surgeries, I think the best surgeries are the ones that modify your actual bone structure hence why I mentioned bimax and rhino although there are plenty of others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Acromegaly_Chad, Preoximerianas and 4 others
some of the statements cannot be used as a fact.
First of all, plastic surgery, to a certain extent is also a gamble (the result) as an investment.

Second, investing in real estate or anything that can accumulate real money in the long run is simply more useful than platic surgery in life.

bimax and rhino will not make you rich even if you look at it from any side of the coin.

I know that this forum has the view that the gigachad is the semi-god in the world, to which people automatically give money, but plastic surgery doesnt work that way on this level of looks anyway.

Things like improving your quality of life and everyday interactions with people and your confidence are legit thou

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, ezio6 and 12 others
goodluck getting rhino and jaw surgeries as non recessed person and looking like a doll

I know that this forum has the view that the gigachad is the semi-god in the world, to which people automatically give money, but plastic surgery doesnt work that way on this level of looks anyway.
Mind elaborating? I think I disagree but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Good looks clearly do open up more opportunities, including financial ones, in life. Unless you're not disputing that but rather the idea that plastic surgery can achieve those good looks, which I also disagree with, there are many examples on this forum of individuals who ascended from near inceldom to chadlite looks with surgery (although I will admit that it's over for some people regardless of surgery, for example guys with subhuman bug eyes which is very hard to fix)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, wateriswet and Danish_Retard
ascended from near inceldom to chadlite looks with surgery
like?
how much has it affected their lives from a financial/status point of view?

The thing is, you mentioned surgeries like bimax and rhino in connection with making money, which seems absurd to me.
Yes, these surgeries can fundamentally change the appearance of someone who is below average, which will for sure affect/improve daily life and job opportunities, but I would not put it in the context of making money.

If your point is that this level of looks are enough on it own to become rich or to make a living from it, then thats not how it works. Although if you are a woman, yeah you can earn on onlyfans, but this is a special category itself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, wateriswet and MouthbreatherChad
like?

The thing is, you mentioned surgeries like bimax and rhino in connection with making money, which seems absurd to me.
Yes, these surgeries can fundamentally change the appearance of someone who is below average, which will for sure affect/improve daily life and job opportunities, but I would not put it in the context of making money.

If your point is that this level of looks are enough on it own to become rich or to make a living from it, then thats not how it works. Although if you are a woman, yeah you can earn on onlyfans, but this is a special category itself.
My point was that looks can open up more opportunities, not that bimax + rhino = instant male supermodel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Too many paragraphs. Yh it's a good investment if you know what you're doing and don't go too far. Rhino and jaw surgery won't make anyone look "uncanny" unless you get giant ass implants that don't fit your face.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksmaxxHopeful
rhino is a jewish scam

big nose = masculine looks and fighting success

look at this mogger with his nigger nose, he looks dark triad as fuck

hari.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 2 others
rhino is a jewish scam

hari.jpg
the "mogger" you posted looks masculine af but his SMV would still be low realistically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 3 others
the "mogger" you posted looks masculine af but his SMV would still be low realistically
keep coping cumskin

he is fucking this prime gigastacies pussy everyday while you are rotting in your basement

20b32c86dc1e468d27143eda0675aaab.jpg

he is the ultimate slayer of white women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing, rydofx and 2 others
keep coping cumskin

he is fucking this prime gigastacies pussy everyday while you are rotting in your basement

even if he is, it's status, nothing to do with his looks. this thread & this whole forum is about looks. also that woman looks terrified to be in a pic with him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
No I agree, this investment should only be made up until a certain point. Personally I’m generally against implant surgeries, I think the best surgeries are the ones that modify your actual bone structure hence why I mentioned bimax and rhino although there are plenty of others
what about sliding genio?

like?

tbh it's not that hard in big cities to get into modeling for ads, where you can make good money (but it's not reliable as a full time job, that's for the top exceptions from what I know) if you have the looks and you can perform well during the castings and shooting

Spending 30k on bimax and rhino is a much wiser investment than spending 30k on stocks / crypto / property etc. A beautiful face will make you so much more money in the future than any of those other things realistically will, not to mention the happiness it will bring you if you go from being an ugly fuck to a htn/chadlite.
Based, money is just cope unless you are using it towards ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
A woman that bought breast implants, when she was like 19 orso. She said it payed her back many many many fold her investment. I beleived her.

rhino is a jewish scam

yeah. it's more a problm for women, than for men. Men can get away with a bigger nose, or longer nose, etc.. better than women.

to add, women can get away with shitty eye erea and weak/shitty jawline, much more than men. round bug eyes in women, can be found endearing and cute; whereas for a man it's a death sentence, and a 1 way ticket to incelhood

hari.jpg
Great fighter. Still sad, that he decided to throw away what would had been his prime fighting years. by doing dumb shit, and not fighting matches. from 2011 till 2017; he seemed to have fought limited amount of matches. And due to distractions not in the best sahpe, as he could had been.

Now everything in Netherlands, think Rico is best fighter. While in base, badr is plenty better. But Rico always lived conistentlly-ish as a sportman, and continued good pace of fighting matches.
Badr could had been that person, that had the title and defended it alot of time, if he had kpt better consistentcy.

Still a exceptional great fighter though Badr. better in essence, than 3 trick pony Rico.

keep coping cumskin

he has, and had, great status and wealth also. Plus he is like 6'4 or whatever tall height. Plus great/good body shape. And decent HTN face.
So such a combo; puts one in the top levels of men. by default. Don't need dark triad stuff or whatever, when having all that.

To add. His current wife, is imo more cute than that annoying estelle Cruyf
73671_458323068076_582908076_5501154_3323408_n.jpg
_Ccy3ydAzH8.jpg
badr-hari-daphne-768x432.jpg

damn. checking the instagram for pics to share.
I never knew half Maroccan hald white children; turn out so white. Most of his kids, look kinda fully white imo. Never knew that it would go like that. I never know really, Marroccans mixxing with whites. usually they like to stick more with similar own race. Maybe maroccan race and whites race, not that far away from each other, when looking at children of mixxed race couples.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
If we assume the end goal is being happy and getting mogger children getting plastic surgery is probably one of the best investments you can make.

Getting happier is almost self-explanatory, people will treat you better, you will have more self-confidence, you will have more romantic opportunities etc. etc. etc.

For getting mogger children spending 30k on improving your looks will help a lot more on getting a beautiful and intelligent partner than simply investing 30k. You can't betabuxx or sugardaddy a beautiful high IQ woman with like 50-60k in investments. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
Greycel post. A 30k investment in crypto is was more likely to 10x from the bear to bull market than bimax you fucking idiot

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
If we assume the end goal is being happy and getting mogger children getting plastic surgery is probably one of the best investments you can make.

Getting happier is almost self-explanatory, people will treat you better, you will have more self-confidence, you will have more romantic opportunities etc. etc. etc.

For getting mogger children spending 30k on improving your looks will help a lot more on getting a beautiful and intelligent partner than simply investing 30k. You can't betabuxx or sugardaddy a beautiful high IQ woman with like 50-60k in investments. :ROFLMAO:
However theres people who have spent way more and are still sub 6 psl and will never get a beautiful high IQ woman lol.

Htn/chadlite is absolute shit esp if you arent white

• +1
Greycel post. A 30k investment in crypto is was more likely to 10x from the bear to bull market than bimax you fucking idiot

I agree with the crypto part but I think he is comparing it to other things.

£30k to look good vs

£30k on a brand new mercedes (if ugly will rot in traffic with no where to go and know one really cares about what car you drive + obviously compensating)

£30k on holidays abroad (if ugly you will just rot in hotels and be used by locals as cash a cow)

£30k On a mortgage for a house (if ugly will just rot alone or be used a betabux to by a woman to pay the bills

ect.

I made a thread on this the returns you get on looking good are insane, better job opportunities, higher pay, lower chance of getting divorce raped, don't have to spend much to get treated well ect.

You are pretty but guaranteed to make the money back spent on looksmaxxing from what i stated in my thread. Being ugly will costs you £100,000s over your life time in terms of penalties, missed opportunities ect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, HQNPmaxxing, SOS-Sonic and 2 others

£30k to look good vs

£30k on a a brand new mercedes (if ugly will rot in traffic with no where to go and know one really cares about what car you drive + obviously compensating)

£30k on holidays abroad (if ugly you will just rot in hotels and be used by locals as cash cow)

£30k On a mortgage for a house (if ugly will just rot alone or be used a betabux to by a woman to pay the bills

ect.

I made a thread on this the returns you get on looking good are insane, better job opportunities, higher pay, lower chance of getting divorce raped, don't have to spend much to get treated well ect.

You are pretty but guaranteed to make the money back spent on looksmaxxing from what i stated in my thread.

Yes if you Actually become some masculine looking chadlite + jacked or full blown chad with an ok pheno. If you dont become that, nothing happens. Youre also forgetting if youre ethnic looking with an ethnic name those failos go against you no matter how GL you are in the work field and in social dynamics. Your RACE AND PHENO make huge difference. In your case you post surgery would be invisible with 0 smv in toronto and no respect from anyone and youve spent that much on surgery pls dont cope. Youd get cheated on in a heart beat for some avg white guy here too lol. Youre too optimistic

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing

£30k to look good vs

£30k on a brand new mercedes (if ugly will rot in traffic with no where to go and know one really cares about what car you drive + obviously compensating)

£30k on holidays abroad (if ugly you will just rot in hotels and be used by locals as cash a cow)

ect.

You are pretty but guaranteed to make the money back spent on looksmaxxing from what i stated in my thread. Being ugly will costs you £100,000s over your life time in terms of penalties, missed opportunities ect.

Like those opportunities happen when you transform as @loox did where his entire life is drastically changed where hes attractive and looks dominant to look like the alpha male in any circle AND HES WHITE. Can you honestly say with a straight fucking face that you improved to something around his level? People here live in a fucking fantasy land. Some of you havent taken the blackest of black pills

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Like those opportunities happen when you transform as @loox did where his entire life is drastically changed where hes attractive and looks dominant to look like the alpha male in any circle AND HES WHITE. Can you honestly say with a straight fucking face that you improved to something around his level? People here live in a fucking fantasy land. Some of you havent taken the blackest of black pills
hows life

£30k to look good vs

ect.

ngl I hadn't seen your thread but it basically makes the same point as mine. Yours is better honestly, all the points you make about reduced unemployment over time, less likely to be used as betabuxx etc, that is exactly what I was trying to say here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14978 and Gaia262
keep coping cumskin

A6D64928 C72A 49BE AD6D 999A924B42A7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
rhino is a jewish scam

hari.jpg
true

also, look at how a nose that would be percieved as big and ugly is instantly corrected without touching it at all, but by just enhancing the chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TORMENT
true

View attachment 1426522

also, look at how a nose that would be percieved as big and ugly is instantly corrected without touching it at all, but by just enhancing the chin
“Without touching it at all”

Are you actually fucking blind? The nose is very clearly modified in that picture, and not only that but there are more modifications other than the nose and the chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ifyouwannabemylover, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Plastic surgery after a point makes you look uncanny and requires a good base to begin with to have any good results, not to mention plastic surgeries hardly ever are exactly like the models.

• +1
Yes if you Actually become some masculine looking chadlite + jacked or full blown chad with an ok pheno. If you dont become that, nothing happens. Youre also forgetting if youre ethnic looking with an ethnic name those failos go against you no matter how GL you are in the work field and in social dynamics. Your RACE AND PHENO make huge difference. In your case you post surgery would be invisible with 0 smv in toronto and no respect from anyone and youve spent that much on surgery pls dont cope. Youd get cheated on in a heart beat for some avg white guy here too lol. Youre too optimistic
get out of Toronto dude asap; Canada is objectively the most feminist/ female oriented country in the world; you look good enough and would have potentially much better outcomes if you'd try for a remote job and spend your prime overseas

10k into crypto can 100x in less than a half year within low market cap coins. You can utilize that money to buy your own property, one rental property, a vehicle and afford those surgeries as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
10k into crypto can 100x in less than a half year within low market cap coins. You can utilize that money to buy your own property, one rental property, a vehicle and afford those surgeries as well.
yeah come back to me when you've 100x'ed 10k bozo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member
yeah come back to me when you've 100x'ed 10k bozo
I already have and cashed out. I invested 20k into Cardano in March of 2020 and cashed out in the summer. I'm retired now and live off my rental property income and live off grid in a self sufficient home. I don't worry about bills or a wage slave job.

In the end there are so many examples of crypto's going up over 100x within the last 18 months I'm shocked people actually believe this is difficult. Now the reason you might be a skeptic is because you're new and this is the end of the four year cycle. The best time to get in was March of last year. Right now was a great time to short the market. You must watch the wealth cycles and trade between asset classes. This is how one can continue to increase their net worth over time and not have major dips. I wrote a document on how to do this a few years ago. Watch the charts and make long term swing trades based on the ratios. This isn't like day trading where you have to watch the markets 24/7. You don't need to start with 1 mil 100k or even 10k. You can earn a fortune with just an initial 4k investment.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
No no no. Surgery won't help you none. Surgery is bad. It's a terrible investment.

I already have and cashed out. I invested 20k into Cardano in March of 2020 and cashed out in the summer. I'm retired now and live off my rental property income and live off grid in a self sufficient home. I don't worry about bills or a wage slave job.

In the end there are so many examples of crypto's going up over 100x within the last 18 months I'm shocked people actually believe this is difficult. Now the reason you might be a skeptic is because you're new and this is the end of the four year cycle. The best time to get in was March of last year. Right now was a great time to short the market. You must watch the wealth cycles and trade between asset classes. This is how one can continue to increase their net worth over time and not have major dips. I wrote a document on how to do this a few years ago. Watch the charts and make long term swing trades based on the ratios. This isn't like day trading where you have to watch the markets 24/7. You don't need to start with 1 mil 100k or even 10k. You can earn a fortune with just an initial 4k investment.
Even if this is true and not larp then let’s face it, you got lucky. To say that 100x’ing any amount of money is “easy” is ridiculous.

Even if this is true and not larp then let’s face it, you got lucky. To say that 100x’ing any amount of money is “easy” is ridiculous.
Bull shit it wasn't luck. I was reviewing the markets for a while and researched Cardano extensively. I've known from the past that the best time to invest a large amount of money is when there's blood in the streets and that was right at the start of covid. I had purposely saved some cash for this investment. I followed Charles Hoskinson as he was the cofounder of Etherium. I had strong faith in this coin and the team because of my research and reading the charts. This had 0 to do with luck. I didn't randomly find a coin and throw my cash into it. I was calculated, took my time to research and waited patiently for the right moment. Luck would be born geneticaly as a woman with perfect looks and just living life as an insta/only fans thot making millions a year just to be alive. That's luck or winning the lotto.

It's easy money if you know the following things:
1.) Wait for the bottom based of the Bitcoin PI indicator and the fear and greed index
2.) Save up the cash for a large investment
3.) Research one or two small cap coins that have great potential
4.) Invest when the dip happens and don't let fear or great control your investing strategy
5.) Take profits off the table as it goes up and always watch the charts

There are hundreds of examples of coins going over 100x from March of last year to this summer. Yes that to me is easy money. I suppose not everyone has this knowledge but basically you do the opposite of the masses.

Your face is your fortune. 100% agree !

• +1
No. There are limits to what surgery can do. Bimax and other invasive surgeries are a cope for the non-deformed incels here. People overestimate the impact surgeries will have on their life.