Personality Takeover

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Have you seen how shallow is the world outside son?

Have you seen how most people actually are just bland followers of whatever you put in front of them?

In high school, i was perhaps a personality loser and i was just funny and only my close friends group (3-4 dudes would actually laugh at my jokes).

When i entered university, i decided i would give it a huge change to my personality to just socialmaxx and feel that cherishing feeling of being the soul and the funny guy of the class.

I took the best of my personality and the best of all the personalities that mogged me before (funny guys, chads).
I did a takeover of my old incel self.

From the guy that rarely said 10 words in a class, i went to being nominated chief of the engineering council at my university.

And litterally all i do is play the dumb funny guy and it works super fucking fine. Everyone loves me jfl.

This shit won't work if everyone already knows you though, or if you are a giga birdcel or something.

TLDR: Find a way to start over and try to practice everything and personalitymaxx taking parts of others personality that you like, have conversations in your mind with another people and visualize expected reactions, and most of all, don't give a fuck and appear low iq.

(Low IQ will get you to see other people clearly and see how they truly act and behave, while you analyze them with your high IQ self).

There is nothing better than personality mogging tbh it feels so good.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4209
i missed my opportunity to do that first year of college ngl

reinvention pill is legit, and i cant do it now bcos everyone knows me as "that aspie who doesnt talk to people"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer