People with bug eyes will always have higher PFL

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
Eye protrusion is directly linked to PFL because most eyeballs are the same size in humans, so how far they are from the skull determines how wide the eyes are. Cantho, OD, most eye surgeries actually reduce PFL, (it does raise PFL to PFH ratio which is x1000 times more important)

Whenever you see someone bragging about having 35mm PFL or whatever, just remember they are most likely a bug eyed curry. Not much better than the 25mm pfl gooks.

Most of the attractive "high PFL" eye areas posted on here are really just eye areas with high PFL to PFH ratios. Eyelashes can also influence percieved PFL a pretty drastic amount (look at any girl taking off their eyelash extensions)

Exact measurement of the PFL is largly useless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, greycel, yue and 3 others
Eye protrusion is directly linked to PFL because most eyeballs are the same size in humans, so how far they are from the skull determines how wide the eyes are. Cantho, OD, ost eye surgery actually PFL, (it does raise PFL to PFH ratio which is x1000 times more important)

Whenever you see someone bragging about having 35mm PFL or whatever, just remember they are most likely a bug eyed curry. Not much better than the 25mm pfl gooks.

Most of the attractive "high PFL" eye areas posted on here are really just eye areas with high PFL to PFH ratios. Eyelashes can also influence percieved PFL a pretty drastic amount (look at any girl taking off their eyelash extensions)

large eye/recessed eye orbits

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
large eye/recessed eye orbits
95% of the time high PFL comes with a myriad of consequences. But I think it can look striking if you have tight under eyelids. This girl comes to mind (and Gandy)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Imretarded? and nathan
i feel like if this is true people must have different sized eyes becouse chico has relitilvy long looking pfl and also large scull, but maybe eye size is constrained by some optical factor idk. i feel like this would just make people with narrow sculls have longer pfl.

maybe people just have more protruding supra and infra orbial rims but less protruding lateal rims so their eyes are still "deep set" but the eyelid is able to wrap farther around the side of the eye.

• +1
i feel like if this is true people must have different sized eyes becouse chico has relitilvy long looking pfl and also large scull, but maybe eye size is constrained by some optical factor idk. i feel like this would just make people with narrow sculls have longer pfl.

maybe people just have more protruding supra and infra orbial rims but less protruding lateal rims so their eyes are still "deep set" but the eyelid is able to wrap farther around the side of the eye.
Honestly Chico's PFL looks average to me (judging by the size of the pupil). His PFL to PFH ratio is high though, which gives his eyes that long look. I think you may just be confusing raw PFL measurements with perceived PFL to PFH ratio

You're definitely right about narrow skulls having higher PFL perceived eyes. Vito Bassos PFL is actually pretty average too but he has a diamond face shape and narrow temples. It makes his eyes look like they extend all the way to the end of his face.

idk maybe your right. his medial canthus extends past his eye thats true for most people maybe that helps you have higher pfl. i would assume you have more capacity for pfl the wider your ipd is in this case. becouse your medial canthus can extend past your eye to the side of your nose

View attachment 2908461
idk maybe your right. his medial canthus extends past his eye thats true for most people maybe that helps you have higher pfl. i would assume you have more capacity for pfl the wider your ipd is in this case. becouse your medial canthus can extend past your eye to the side of your nose
you can just tell by the pupil size relative the eyeball. I'm pretty sure someone here measured him at 28mm

Eye protrusion is directly linked to PFL because most eyeballs are the same size in humans, so how far they are from the skull determines how wide the eyes are. Cantho, OD, most eye surgeries actually reduce PFL, (it does raise PFL to PFH ratio which is x1000 times more important)

Cope u have shit pfl

U guys are coping u want high raw pfh and raw pfl like gandy u don’t want low pfh beady eyes 😂😭

U guys are coping u want high raw pfh and raw pfl like gandy u don’t want low pfh beady eyes 😂😭
Classic incel reading comp, OP saying you should have high pfl to pfh and you think "brooo he says that you should have beady eyes, what?!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deprived
super wide pfl is a falio and looks like shit unless you have a giga massive skull which can also be a falio

super wide pfl is a falio and looks like shit unless you have a giga massive skull which can also be a falio
You can't really have super high PFL without having grave's disease or something

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

I have 30 mm PFL:Comfy:

• +1
OP, can I DM pic of my eyes? To see if I have cuckold bug eyes?:feelswah:

• +1
3.4 pfl to pfh with above avg pfh + even higher pfl, with your eyes I'd commit suicide
Cope all larp if u don’t send and u don’t want low raw pfh u have Beady eyes like how I said there’s literally no surgery for that atleast I can get obo it’s actaully over for u and ur Beady eyes Jeff said eye area looking ass

Cope all larp if u don’t send and u don’t want low raw pfh u have Beady eyes like how I said there’s literally no surgery for that atleast I can get obo it’s actaully over for u and ur Beady eyes Jeff said eye area looking ass
What I listed isnt even that rare by itself, your eyes are just utterly dysgenic jfl so that every non subhuman eye area seems larp to you, keep coping faggot

• JFL
Reactions: fuse, Lookologist003 and Deprived
wanted to make a thread but I'll just ask here from you to save storage space, does lateral orbital rim matter?
compared to infra and supra not really. weak lateral rims can make your eye area look a little worse from the side but its never completely detrimental