past paper questions

coispet

coispet

Mod
is it beneficial to do past paper questions using the content with you, for example, in the uk, A-Level subjects that i do like chemistry and biology are repetitive and requires application rather than just splurting out content, would it be good to do the questions with the help of content and keep doing them until you remember it, that way you’ve now perfected exam technique and also the content

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 48066 and Napoleon1800
Past paper questions are the best form of revision everything else is nowhere near as fucking effective

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, coispet, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
is it beneficial to do past paper questions using the content with you, for example, in the uk, A-Level subjects that i do like chemistry and biology are repetitive and requires application rather than just splurting out content, would it be good to do the questions with the help of content and keep doing them until you remember it, that way you’ve now perfected exam technique and also the content
Yes past paper and flashcards mog everything else is pretty useless tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, coispet, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
were you not told this in school? past papers and mock exams are the only way to actually get high final grades.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
were you not told this in school? past papers and mock exams are the only way to actually get high final grades.
no i wasn’t, i was never taught how to revise, i was covid year so my gcses were teacher assessed and i ended up getting 7s and 8s doing nothing so doing a levels was challenging for me

Last edited:
Past paper questions are the best form of revision everything else is nowhere near as fucking effective
yes but using the content to answer the past papers, is that effective?