Parents want to send me the counselor for calling myself ugly

should I go on about the black pill to the counselor or the blue pill and act like I don’t know

• Blackpill route

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Blue pill route

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
To be honest I’m just laughing right now. I have two options for this one I do the blue pill route
:bluepill:“To be honest I was just feeling down about myself and about the way that others have called me and perceived me I know that looks don’t matter too much in life but it still hurts when being called ugly” :bluepill:
The next option is to SpEg our and go full blackpill. :blackpill:“ yeah bro looks matter I think I’m ugly and if you say anything about it you’re a dumb Normie you don’t understand the importance of the halo effect etc. “:blackpill:

Anyways, I don’t wanna do any of this garbage. Therapy for what :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, borismonster and murdah
To be honest I’m just laughing right now. I have two options for this one I do the blue pill route
:bluepill:“To be honest I was just feeling down about myself and about the way that others have called me and perceived me I know that looks don’t matter too much in life but it still hurts when being called ugly” :bluepill:
The next option is to SpEg our and go full blackpill. :blackpill:“ yeah bro looks matter I think I’m ugly and if you say anything about it you’re a dumb Normie you don’t understand the importance of the halo effect etc. “:blackpill:

Anyways, I don’t wanna do any of this garbage. Therapy for what :lul:
P replace color

Nigga you ain't going nowhere going full blackpill with normies. Stop wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: zura, borismonster, whiteislandpill and 4 others
never tell anyone of the bp, social suicide and they might just send you to a ward instead

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Klasik01
Maybe they can help you, but fuark man its some ole boolshut

Rule 1 of blackpill: don’t try to convey the blackpill to normshits, their 2 neuron binary off on relay network brain can’t comprehend the blackpill, it will be like trying to nail jelly to a fucking wall

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Rule 1 of blackpill: don’t try to convey the blackpill to normshits, their 2 neuron binary off on relay network brain can’t comprehend the blackpill, it will be like trying to nail jelly to a fucking wall
I feel like they would know about the halo effect since their psychologist or something

Don’t tell them about the blackpill, you’ll be placed in a program/sent to a psychiatric hospital

I feel like they would know about the halo effect since their psychologist or something
Majority of psychologists are just bluepilled faggots, I’m not calling psychology a dumb field like a lot of midwit self proclaimed alphas do, but these types that are employed by the school and what not don’t understand this type of stuff man, so don’t even bother, you sperg about this stuff to them and you’ll worsen your situation

Majority of psychologists are just bluepilled faggots, I’m not calling psychology a dumb field like a lot of midwit self proclaimed alphas do, but these types that are employed by the school and what not don’t understand this type of stuff man, so don’t even bother, you sperg about this stuff to them and you’ll worsen your situation
They will say I have body dysmorphia or something which I probably think I do:lul:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
U need surgery

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
If you want your parents to speak for you then go bluepill

However if u do blackpill, gather up as much irefutable evidence possible lol

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
If you want your parents to speak for you then go bluepill

However if u do blackpill, gather up as much irefutable evidence possible lol
I will get research in case bhai :owo: