Oofy Doofy and NT pill boils down to foids' low sex drive.

Manana

Manana

Gold
People here are always very suprised when foids date down.
Sometimes it's for status and wealth, but often it looks like there is no appafent reason for it, so users will claim "Oofy doofy is law" and "NT pill strikes again".

I will also rule out "just be first" because that's usually the best way to date up for men, altough happens rarely nowadays.

As for these 2 pills, it all boils down to foids' sex drive. Using standard deviation or even plain logic, it's easy to suggest some foids have such a low sex drive you can almost discard it's effect on their dating. Plain and simple, there is a substantial group of foids who are "lost" in the sexual aspect of dating almost as much a aspies are in the socialization and relationships.

Some of these turn lesbian for comfort, it's easier to co-live with agreeable women when sexual needs are of the table. Others go for oofy doofy, wealth, NT guys who will make their life easier, or even; make their shame about their biological shortcoming smaller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, denthegodking and Xangsane
Why don’t they go with chad

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Why don’t they go with chad
I have covered that. They feel less shame with lower quality/status men and their sexual desires are extremely low. As sex is mostly mental; they need that aspect 10x more so they will usually go for the love of my life type of mindset; it helps them orgasm.

Everything is easier with lower quality men, they are incredibly tame, accepting, weak and easy to manipulate. When foids date down I always assume they have big insecurities or as I claimed above biological shorcomings.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Xangsane
I have covered that. They feel less shame with lower quality/status men and their sexual desires are extremely low. As sex is mostly mental; they need that aspect 10x more so they will usually go for the love of my life type of mindset; it helps them orgasm.

Everything is easier with lower quality men, they are incredibly tame, accepting, weak and easy to manipulate. When foids date down I always assume they have big insecurities or as I claimed above biological shorcomings.
That’s what I thought too. Too insecure for Chad, eve stscies

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Manana
Foids dont have necassarily low sex drive their bar of entry is much higher. Think abt it like this, a man can nut to a rock formation that looks like a woman, but women cant even get aroused seeing 95% of the men naked JFL.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Allornothing