Oofie doofies having kids

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title. Seriously what do they think is gonna happen to their child as they grow older?

You ain’t given ur child shit you just expect him to loiter around and have a good time when you gave him shit genes, no money, autism, and don’t have a social circle either.

Imagine giving birth to a boy and being the cause for all his suffering in life. Useless low iq fools.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, borismonster, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Title. Seriously what do they think is gonna happen to their child as they grow older?

You ain’t given ur child shit you just expect him to loiter around and have a good time when you gave him shit genes, no money, autism, and don’t have a social circle either.

Imagine giving birth to a boy and being the cause for all his suffering in life. Useless low iq fools.
If it's a male then you already know the answer unless their father was a milkman.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt and thebuffdon690
If it's a male then you already know the answer unless their father was a milkman.
Most people just make kids just for them to suffer Lmao. Braindeads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Anti-natalism is not particularly flawed but it easily fails since you'll never convince 8 billion people to stop reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LowTierVitoBss and Heinrich Schmidt
The kids will be fine if the parents are nt dumbass

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and thebuffdon690
Anti-natalism is not particularly flawed but it easily fails since you'll never convince 8 billion people to stop reproducing.
I mean they can reproduce if they want I’m just pointing out a fact

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, borismonster and try2beme

I mean they can reproduce if they want I’m just pointing out a fact
Yeah but the ones that do reproduce the most live in the countries where suffering is very prevalent due to various reasons.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Yeah but the ones that do reproduce the most live in the countries where suffering is very prevalent due to various reasons.
Yeh true. It’s really sad if you think about. They need to reproduce so that their offspring can take care of their parents suffering and then this exponentially multiplies. That’s why I feel blessed regardless of being an incel or whatever. Human race is cucked in the future that’s why honestly we should nuke the planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, borismonster and St.TikTokcel
most people have kids because society and family push them arent you getting older isnt time for kids i want kids yeah you want kids but you wont raised them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
most people have kids because society and family push them arent you getting older isnt time for kids i want kids yeah you want kids but you wont raised them
Yeh true. But none of them think my life is shit so I probably shouldn’t push that onto some innocent child

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and borismonster
when you gave him shit genes, no money, autism, and don’t have a social circle either.
Autism gene comes from the mom tho, if the Kid is aspie it's not the offy's fault

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and LowTierVitoBss
If only the first human in history hadn’t started this unbearable chain of events
All is relative. If you were born in a rich WASP family whilst also having the DNA of a mogger chad then you'd be rather content with your life. Obviously, not like we have a choice.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
All is relative. If you were born in a rich WASP family whilst also having the DNA of a mogger chad then you'd be rather content with your life. Obviously, not like we have a choice.
Yeh that’s what I mean the dumbass who started this chain of events should have just realised this and self deleted but obviously he was too focused on his survival like a cuck. And if every human goes through suffering then there really is no point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and St.TikTokcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back