One of the most toxic thoughts you can have in your life

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
The belief that other people feel sorry for you

This one is actually very hard to shake off.

Like let’s say you get fired from a job you might tell yourself your ex boss regrets it and pities you, or that your coworkers feel sorry for you.

Extremely toxic, don’t ever think like this, assume whoever did you dirty or let dirty things happen to you is having a blast now that you’re gone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, lordfrodo, zyMOGenic and 18 others
In Reality it is even worse as most people just don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359, AlphaFuxxBetaBuxx, Mewton and 10 others

Like let’s say you get fired from a job you might tell yourself your ex boss regrets it and pities you, or that your coworkers feel sorry for you.

Extremely toxic, don’t ever think like this, assume whoever did you dirty or let dirty things happen to you is having a blast now that you’re gone.
I know some feel good about screwing others, but not ALL of them... not all people are evil, thinking either has the same effect of making you paranoid and thinking too high of yourself

My supervisor is like that, he's an asshole and likes fucking with people: 9 out of 10 blue collar workers want to eat him alive, he's afraid of his own shadow, guys say when they leave the company the first thing to do is go after him because he's slowing things down and making it more difficult to others...

He gets physical threats in public inside the company at least once per week.

There's this saying in Brazil "I can get out of jail but you ain't getting out the morgue" (no life sentence nor death penalty here)

Ofc I don't need to say I'm nothing like him because he even threatened to cut our 1h dinner time then fire all 4 of us... I made sure news spread among the 400 employees so they will hate him even more: they know I'm not lying because they already know him 😇

You tried so hard to appear different that you have gone to the other extremity... So I'm pulling you back to the real world 🤭

Facts you just have to operate in your own frame while trying to be as well liked as possible.

I know some feel good about screwing others, but not ALL of them... not all people are evil, thinking either has the same effect of making you paranoid and thinking too high of yourself

My supervisor is like that, he's an asshole and likes fucking with people: 9 out of 10 blue collar workers want to eat him alive, he's afraid of his own shadow, guys say when they leave the company the first thing to do is go after him because he's slowing things down and making it more difficult to others...

He gets physical threats in public inside the company at least once per week.

There's this saying in Brazil "I can get out of jail but you ain't getting out the morgue" (no life sentence nor death penalty here)

Ofc I don't need to say I'm nothing like him because he even threatened to cut our 1h dinner time then fire all 4 of us... I made sure news spread among the 400 employees so they will hate him even more: they know I'm not lying because they already know him 😇

You tried so hard to appear different that you have gone to the other extremity... So I'm pulling you back to the real world 🤭
I started reading your shit before I realized it was you again and at first it seemed reasonable then it got dumber and dumber and I immediately realized “is this the bralizian faggot?” At “he gets physical threats once per week” then I saw the word Brazil and I was like “ah yeah it’s this faggot”

I scroll up and lo and behold it’s you.

I’m putting you on my ignore list now, cocksucker

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, howtoloooksmax?, horizontallytall and 1 other person
I started reading your shit before I realized it was you again and at first it seemed reasonable then it got dumber and dumber and I immediately realized “is this the bralizian faggot?” At “he gets physical threats once per week” then I saw the word Brazil and I was like “ah yeah it’s this faggot”

I scroll up and lo and behold it’s you.

I’m putting you on my ignore list now, cocksucker
You got mad cuz you know I'm right and that you'll get you wig split in a near future... u simply jelly, Jello-Boi 😉

Also congratulations for throwing the towel... For ignoring is the Coward's Way 🤭

they probably feel bad whenever i feel like the system goes in my favor i feel like a retarded npc
like if i snitch on someone and everyone sides with me and they get fired i feel like shit after a while

True, only 3 people out of 100 have some empathy about my incident leaving.

Of course they do not regret. Regret only shows up when u lose smth precious... and someone working for u in a job is not it. If it was done unfairly and this was making the boss feel guilty, theyd reach out. In 1 second.

If they do smth and just walk away never reach out. They do NOT feel sorry. They dont and yes theyre having a blast. They got turned on doing this.

Its power trip. Ego trip. This topic is very long...

assume whoever did you dirty or let dirty things happen to you is having a blast now that you’re gone.

Darktetrad