no such thing as blackpill/suifuel when ur on roids

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
0 depression ever since blasting roids, i feel amazing, full of energy and i feel youthful again. hard to describe the feeling but its like if i was re living summer 2016, the same joviality despite being an oldcel rotting with uni exams

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, Deleted member 57464, BrahminBoss and 7 others
@ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @Orc

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Ye bro it mogs hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and atlantean
That post-cycle feeling gotta be equally as shit then

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and dopaminebeyondfried
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto, WishIwasChico, BrahminBoss and 3 others
0 depression ever since blasting roids, i feel amazing, full of energy and i feel youthful again. hard to describe the feeling but its like if i was re living summer 2016, the same joviality despite being an oldcel rotting with uni exams
Agree

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and atlantean
Fek i need to hop on them roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Luffymaxxing and atlantean
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
I despise natties , training til failure absolutely obsessing over tiny micro calories , bulking to the point of depression, cutting to the point of being aushwitz tier ..

all for a roid user w good genes to surpass them in 3-4 months with shitty diet and putting on lbs while getting shredded

• +1
Reactions: future_, callisto, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Won’t u have to be on trt for life after ur done blasting and cruising
no you can still pct even after years of blasting and cruising, just a bit more nuanced, trt for life is only if ur natty levels never recover after pct which is rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Frankiks2
What are u taking

good luck when you come off them bozo trt for life kek

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and atlantean
Should I blast roids ?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
no you can still pct even after years of blasting and cruising, just a bit more nuanced, trt for life is only if ur natty levels never recover after pct which is rare
lol at this , do your fucking research before doing shit like this. That's not true and yeah you'll have to be on trt for life especially if you're on them for years kek.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, try2beme and BrahminBoss
lol at this , do your fucking research before doing shit like this. That's not true and yeah you'll have to be on trt for life especially if you're on them for years kek.
yes it is true retard, ur body doesnt suddenly forget how to produce testosterone after a year, there are rare cases where u dont recover to pre cycle natty levels due to hormonal imbalance/other issues but as i said its rare. pct isnt even necessary, you could go cold turkey and still recover after a few months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Frankiks2
yes it is true retard, ur body doesnt suddenly forget how to produce testosterone after a year, there are rare cases where u dont recover to pre cycle natty levels due to hormonal imbalance/other issues but as i said its rare. pct isnt even necessary, you could go cold turkey and still recover after a few months
bro you don't know anything kek good luck

bro you don't know anything kek good luck
yet u do thinking you need trt for life after a one year cruise, fuck ur so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and BrahminBoss
Funny GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrahminBoss
yet u do thinking you need trt for life after a one year cruise, fuck ur so retarded
dont bother w these, even seasoned roiders peddle the same myth. The science is clear that PCT offers nothing , its just a waiting game after u blast

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
as i have hsaid, you NEED to be a machine as a man

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and try2beme
dont bother w these, even seasoned roiders peddle the same myth. The science is clear that PCT offers nothing , its just a waiting game after u blast
imo there is validity in PCT, tamofixen has been proven to increase LH, FSH and test levels in men, the only issue is whether u want to risk all the side effects of taking breast cancer medication for perhaps a quicker recovery in test levels. i have it on hand but im on the fence abt taking it, my doctor doesnt necessarily disprove of it but also doesnt approve so im not sure

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
imo there is validity in PCT, tamofixen has been proven to increase LH, FSH and test levels in men, the only issue is whether u want to risk all the side effects of taking breast cancer medication for perhaps a quicker recovery in test levels. i have it on hand but im on the fence abt taking it, my doctor doesnt necessarily disprove of it but also doesnt approve so im not sure

It is not just tamoxifen, there is also Clomifene (Clomid), Raloxifene, Toremifene, Lasofoxifene, Ormeloxifene, Ospemifene, Bazedoxifene, Anordrin, Broparestrol, Cyclofenil, etc. ALL of these are basically synthetic estrogens, just look at the molecular structure. They just happen to have somewhat antiestrogenic effects in some specific tissue but their systemic effects are still quite estrogenic.

• +1
Yikes what comes up must come down thats basic science

• So Sad
I despise natties , training til failure absolutely obsessing over tiny micro calories , bulking to the point of depression, cutting to the point of being aushwitz tier ..

all for a roid user w good genes to surpass them in 3-4 months with shitty diet and putting on lbs while getting shredded
They usually have dogshit genes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
It is not just tamoxifen, there is also Clomifene (Clomid), Raloxifene, Toremifene, Lasofoxifene, Ormeloxifene, Ospemifene, Bazedoxifene, Anordrin, Broparestrol, Cyclofenil, etc. ALL of these are basically synthetic estrogens, just look at the molecular structure. They just happen to have somewhat antiestrogenic effects in some specific tissue but their systemic effects are still quite estrogenic.
high iq, but yeah all true bhai

No roids for my face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and atlantean
i was up all night playing a videogame about running the lives of medieval peasants and the theme of the game, which got me thinking about human history from the emergence of the hominids to the the modern theistic copes about afterlife. whether it was the lack of sleep tanking my test and raising cortisol or just the game experience itself triggering some repressed dormant anxiety , but it legit gave me a mental breakdown. i spent 2 hours lying in bed agonizing over the finality of death and the idea that most people's lives are filled with these meaningless diversions.

i think what test does is it makes it impossible for you to focus on fatalistic thoughts in the back of your mind, but makes you hyper focused on the present moment.

• +1
i was up all night playing a videogame about running the lives of medieval peasants and the theme of the game, which got me thinking about human history from the emergence of the hominids to the the modern theistic copes about afterlife. whether it was the lack of sleep tanking my test and raising cortisol or just the game experience itself triggering some repressed dormant anxiety , but it legit gave me a mental breakdown. i spent 2 hours lying in bed agonizing over the finality of death and the idea that most people's lives are filled with these meaningless diversions.

i think what test does is it makes it impossible for you to focus on fatalistic thoughts in the back of your mind, but makes you hyper focused on the present moment.

wise words and very true