N-Golo-Kante-927536.jpg
960.jpg
GettyImages-497854836.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
just watched cr7 cuck atm kinda happy

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

That SUUUUUUUU mOMENT is like a scene from the gladiator, i wonder how he feels, the euphoria he gets is insane fuuu we can never bethis

That SUUUUUUUU mOMENT is like a scene from the gladiator, i wonder how he feels, the euphoria he gets is insane fuuu we can never bethis

yeah XD, Thats why he keeps doing that every goal. at real madrid he didnt always do that, The fans really apprecite him at juventus... Fake madris fans just plastic... and they are out of the Champions league without him.

he's proof that the agepill is a lie

Truly is, Age is just a number , Never limit yourself because of a number, Dude looks 25, And he is already 34. And still goes hard

He's so fucking cute. I love him

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Truly is, Age is just a number , Never limit yourself because of a number, Dude looks 25, And he is already 34. And still goes hard

Botox and hyaluron can do so much to a mans face. I dont know why its still to 95% a girls thing. I follow all the plastic surgery docs on instagram, and they do brutal good transformations every day. But just mostly on women! In this day and age, where the dating market is so fucking much harder for guys... every ugly or normal men, should at minimum do everything possible with fillers and botox. I will invest all my money in this shit!