Natty bodybuilding

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken

most people will only look like a slightly bigger version of them selves usually around 7-10 lbs heavier but leaner, same is true for me it was always down to insertion and frames

most people will only look like a slightly bigger version of them selves usually around 7-10 lbs heavier but leaner, same is true for me it was always down to insertion and frames

saw u talk abt something like this before

not true at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
saw u talk abt something like this before

not true at all
then tell me what isn't haven't seen much like examples leel_lem jeff nippard all look like a slightly bigger version of themselves when they first started while lean. Disregard frauding just talking about in normal lighting

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
then tell me what isn't haven't seen much like examples leel_lem jeff nippard all look like a slightly bigger version of themselves when they first started while lean. Disregard frauding just talking about in normal lighting

genetics

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23

genetics
My favorite natty bodybuilder :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:gentically gifted androgenic muscles with equal ratio to his chest totally natty brah!!!

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
years of eating and wasting money on supplements that don't work just to look giga mid dyel
vs few months of sarms or roiding with correct safety to not fuck with your body so you can look like baki
jfl

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and N1666
I can smell the cope from your subhuman genetics filling the room like a freshly baked pie
you literally linked me a 14 year old that looks like hes in his mid 20s bro

years of eating and wasting money on supplements that don't work just to look giga mid dyel
vs few months of sarms or roiding with correct safety to not fuck with your body so you can look like baki
jfl
you can look good but you gotta be short > a pretty compact frame for better muscle fullness

you can look good but you gotta be short > a pretty compact frame for better muscle fullness
being a manlet w a good body don't matter
lol second one can be achieved w roids unless ur truecel genetics

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and gooner23
i need to pin
but dead serious you don't wanna be blasting at this young of an age, you literally aging your self giga hard and if it isn't giving you the validation you want or like your not trying to become an athlete id just stop bruh

First dude looks like shit having trained for 7 years lol :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WojakAI and gooner23
but dead serious you don't wanna be blasting at this young of an age, you literally aging your self giga hard and if it isn't giving you the validation you want or like your not trying to become an athlete id just stop bruh
:bluepill:

First dude looks like shit having trained for 7 years lol :lul:
it is what it is he looked exactly like his beginning self told people i look like the heavier version of myself 4 years later there is no size genetics unless you got that eddie hall shit