My teeth touch first the side that my cheekbones are lower

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
When i close my jaw slowly the right side of my molars touch first but that said i noticed that my cheekbones are lower too.Does it has anything to do with it and how to fix it

you most likely have some sort of bite problem which is what is causing you asymmetry. sometime in childhood my body become asymmetrical leading to my ramus being asymmetrical which led to me having a mild crossbite+ midshift which lead to asymmetrical cheekbones and eyes; you most likely have something similar since a huge portion of the population has this problem to varying degrees

bite problem seek ortho asap

you most likely have some sort of bite problem which is what is causing you asymmetry. sometime in childhood my body become asymmetrical leading to my ramus being asymmetrical which led to me having a mild crossbite+ midshift which lead to asymmetrical cheekbones and eyes; you most likely have something similar since a huge portion of the population has this problem to varying degrees
What can i do about this bro

Yea its uneven bite my orthodontist giving me rubber bands and braces to even it out

bite problem seek ortho asap
I was at the ortho my tmj pain i showed him my teeth xray he didnt say anything about that he just gave me a type of mouthguard custom made for my teeth

Yea its uneven bite my orthodontist giving me rubber bands and braces to even it out
I was at my ortho and he didnt say anything about that what did u say to him

I was at my ortho and he didnt say anything about that what did u say to him
Nothing. He just randomly told me my bite is still uneven at one of the appointments and gave me rubber bands to wear. It has improved significantly since the rubber bands, masseter muscles feel more evened out now. Try to get braces with rubber bands

Nothing. He just randomly told me my bite is still uneven at one of the appointments and gave me rubber bands to wear. It has improved significantly since the rubber bands, masseter muscles feel more evened out now. Try to get braces with rubber bands
What can i tell my ortho to give me those i had an aplointment for tmj pain but he didnt say non

What can i do about this bro
as the other guy said, braces and rubber bands. im trying to get them myself. id also advise on working holistically on body symmetry, chin tucks, working out to fix muscle imbalances and dead hangs are good for this

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
as the other guy said, braces and rubber bands. im trying to get them myself. id also advise on working holistically on body symmetry, chin tucks, working out to fix muscle imbalances and dead hangs are good for this
Ok bro thanks