My ex girlfriend was looking at me weird because i had 1000+ men pictures in my phone

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
Literally my phone gallery is filled with PSL gods tons of jordan barrett, random gl models pictures in my phone. Mainly because of hair inspo nothing else. Is this weird?

>jordan barrett
nigga why you got that gay alien in your gallery? i don't save pictures of men besides Delon on my PC, certainly not my phone.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Cringe and weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Clqs, AustinCutler and 2 others
>jordan barrett
nigga why you got that gay alien in your gallery? i don't save pictures of men besides Delon on my PC, certainly not my phone.
wdym jordan barrett is phenomenal

Yes bro it is really weird. Although I have some good looking guys and woman in my gallery, they are few compared to my other pics

jfl my ex gf went through my insta following once expecting to find a bunch of foid models/influencers to rage to me about but all she found was male models

Yes bro it is really weird. Although I have some good looking guys and woman in my gallery, they are few compared to my other pics
compared to ur dick pics bro ?

what if my phone gets lost and the random person opens up my phone gallery and finds this video

jfl my ex gf went through my insta following once expecting to find a bunch of foid models/influencers to rage to me about but all she found was male models
I can understand that

its full of girls for me

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
compared to ur dick pics bro ?
Fag for saying that. (You have thousands of Barret's photos, so that explains it even more). My other photos are with some freinds, family, selfies etc.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Fag for saying that. (You have thousands of Barret's photos, so that explains it even more). My other photos are with some freinds, family, selfies etc.
was just kidding bhai

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
In my gallery r just pussy pics if im horny to bust a nut and pics from my dick which i send to tinder sluts here and then. But pics from some dudes, yeah ok they are psl gods but its somehow still gay man.