My crush turns 18 next month

So you're not a man?

How can you expect people to take you seriously when you can't keep your promises
i dont expect people to take me seriously on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul:

sure bud whatever helps you cope. axii's older than me too. but at least i can go to sleep knowing i dont morph my hair for incels
Larper.org making accusations at me too cover your homoerotic relationship with a nigga who is not a day above 15. Get your fascination with children far from me Buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, i_love_roosters, coispet and 1 other person
Larper.org making accusations at me too cover your homoerotic relationship with a nigga who is not a day above 15
im 13 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Find better hobbies then
you want people to take you seriously on here?
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

im 13 jfl
Dude is 13 , the simplest point in life yet found this place,best friends with a dude with severely schizophrenic postures on an incel forum

@Autismcel seriously these people dont deserve any attention i just cringed imagining that i invested my energy into such people

Moggathon the entire forum thinks ur a retarded loser when the existence of the forum is based off it. Trust me idgaf you both are repulsive to women at the end of the day, thats why u suck eachother off all day everyday

• JFL
Dude is 13 , the simplest point in life yet found this place,best friends with a dude with severely schizophrenic postures on an incel forum

@Autismcel seriously these people dont deserve any attention i just cringed imagining that i invested my energy into such people

Moggathon the entire forum thinks ur a retarded loser when the existence of the forum is based off it. Trust me idgaf you both are repulsive to women at the end of the day, thats why u suck eachother off all day everyday
He's 15 turning 16 soon

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Dude is 13 best friends with a dude with severelt schizophrenic postures on an incel forum

he mogs you jfl. he also doesnt morph his hair
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

he mogs you jfl. he also doesnt morph his hair
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
He would be invisible in a club

Invisible at uni

Invisible on dating apps

The cope is strong here. I dont wanna start with you cuz i cant imagine what type of face must be that hidden

twas larp. ask @Iasacrko he'll verify im 13
U type like a fuckin loser man get some bitches instead of making enemies out of people cuz ur bf told u too lmao

• JFL
Looks like shit. I suggest you continue morphing
Yeah its my photoshopped ahh morphed hair fosho incel go suck your child brides cock schizo

U type like a fuckin loser man get some bitches instead of making enemies out of people cuz ur bf told u too lmao
Making enemies :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: axii told me to do nothing. I just simply don’t like you:ogre:

You damn well know what I mean, pal
Not really tbh. If you mean you live rent free in my head. I would say, no you don’t. I don’t want anything to do with you pal but you keep trying to initiate conversation with me as seen in this thread which you have no part in.

Looks completely different pal

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Not really tbh. If you mean you live rent free in my head. I would say, no you don’t. I don’t want anything to do with you pal but you keep trying to initiate conversation with me as seen in this thread which you have no part in.
Not a single word, bud. Keep writing essays, I won't like you more :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
Keep morphing
2500 ng/dl, son. Yours is definitely low :forcedsmile:. All you do is rot on here and discord. 20 hours a day infront of a screen would for sure lower your already low T

2500 ng/dl, son. Yours is definitely low :forcedsmile:. All you do is rot on here and discord. 20 hours a day infront of a screen would for sure lower your already low T

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Only 1 month of prime left 😭
gg dude

-A pajeet
Imagine getting T mogged by a pajeet. @i_love_roosters why are you even bothering trying to interact with me, what’s your angle bud?

• JFL
Imagine getting T mogged by a pajeet. @i_love_roosters why are you even bothering trying to interact with me, what’s your angle bud?
Don't tag me without asking for permission!

• JFL
Don't tag me without asking for permission!
Genuinely, do you think you’re achieving something? I just can’t comprehend why you want ‘a low t pajeets’ attention so bad. Youre not angering or even annoying me really because I don’t need to reply. I’m just sort of staring at my screen a bit puzzled I guess.

Genuinely, do you think you’re achieving something? I just can’t comprehend why you want ‘a low t pajeets’ attention so bad. Youre not angering or even annoying me really because I don’t need to reply. I’m just sort of staring at my screen a bit puzzled I guess.
New moggathron essay about me just dropped