Most ugly user ?

“You’re on this site 24/7” while he has nearly the same post as me and responds to me posts in seconds like a good dog.

You’re such an ugly loser lmao.
just die man u are waste of oxygen u will never get laid

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
And the brokest:

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Just two abused dogs barking and trying to get my attention by screenshotting and looking at every post of me. :feelshah:
Not every post you even said yesterday that you are broke

Not every post you even said yesterday that you are broke
Yes some people live on their own and need to pay rent for their house, while you still live with your parents rotting on this forum with 5k posts in 1,5 month.

Grind so you can afford your genio you recessed chincel.

Yes some people live on their own and need to pay rent for their house, while you still live with your parents rotting on this forum with 5k posts in 1,5 month.

Grind so you can afford your genio you recessed chincel.
I live on my own and don't pay shit while you vent like a pussy that you are broke

• JFL
I live on my own and don't pay shit while you vent like a pussy that you are broke
3999442 IMG 7337

he will post again in 2 days same picture which he posted 3 months ago and ask if he's lean :lul::lul:

unreal how autistic .org users are

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Drnd

But let’s be real here, no girl ever liked you irl. That’s why you and your fat retarded buddy (which insulted you, ironic) get so offended by what I say and follow me around.

Drnd

But let’s be real here, no girl ever liked you irl. That’s why you and your fat retarded buddy (which insulted you, ironic) get so offended by what I say and follow me around.
You are ugly man, there is no more barriers to cross . Cant even say its over unfortunately because for reccesed faggots it never began

:feelsrope:

@InnerVoid

• JFL
Drnd

Calling you broke really hurt you inside, you'd suck a dick for 1000 dollars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and shieldzz
You are ugly man, there is no more barriers to cross . Cant even say its over unfortunately because for reccesed faggots it never began

:feelsrope:

@InnerVoid
You’re more recessed than me. That’s why your face looks so bloated even at 15%, you have no bones that can support your soft tissue. Hence the reason your face looks saggy and undefined.

Calling me ugly and spamming threads about me isn’t going to help you. Get surgery and do something with your life instead of desperately making threads about me.

Tired of arguing with disabled kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You’re more recessed than me. That’s why your face looks so bloated even at 15%, you have no bones that can support your soft tissue. Hence the reason your face looks saggy and undefined.

Calling me ugly and spamming threads about me isn’t going to help you. Get surgery and do something with your life instead of desperately making threads about me.

Tired of arguing with disabled kids.
3999442 IMG 7337

im not ugly but im a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and shieldzz
brooooootal..................

me personally i wouldn't take that level of disrespect @shieldzz
Post that video of zyzz “you mad brah”

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
brooooootal..................

me personally i wouldn't take that level of disrespect @shieldzz
im just playing with my food , the way he barks at me everytime i talk about how reccesed he is its so funny

• JFL
im just playing with my food , the way he barks at me everytime i talk about how reccesed he is its so funny
IMG 8602
This is you know.

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
Obviously me, i'm one of the few legit trucels on this site.