most normie men are doing a lot of softmaxxes but dont admit it

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

Kraken
water but idk man i jst tohught of this guys dont admit anything do everythign u can to ascend but never admit it u were alwayus born a genetic miracle(y)(y):):)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Alexios, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
JPEG image

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Normie soft maxxing is going gym and cerave cleanser

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Kristin, Alexios and 3 others
For softmaxxing you have to be giga tryhard to reap any benefit, most males just give up as it's only really worth it to go tryhard on it if you are at least somewhat good looking, otherwise there's no enough external validation (aka dopamine) to keep you consistent, lot's of times I see normies for example dyeing their hair and even if they have a SMV boost thanks to it, it's small, like 0.25 and it's not permanent so of course they just give up on their endevour, the only somewhat popular and consistent softmax normies do is the gym because it impacts your social status on the male social hirarchy unlike say taking care of long hair or getting piercings (and then even they usually just give up the gym once they leave high school/first year of university, the moment they become cynical about life or once they experience enough depression)

So TLDR most males are not autistic enough to really reap the benefits of softmaxxing, don't worry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Kristin
For softmaxxing you have to be giga tryhard to reap any benefit, most males just give up as it's only really worth it to go tryhard on it if you are at least somewhat good looking, otherwise there's no enough external validation (aka dopamine) to keep you consistent, lot's of times I see normies for example dyeing their hair and even if they have a SMV boost thanks to it, it's small, like 0.25 and it's not permanent so of course they just give up on their endevour, the only somewhat popular and consistent softmax normies do is the gym because it impacts your social status on the male social hirarchy unlike say taking care of long hair or getting piercings (and then even they usually just give up the gym once they leave high school/first year of university, the moment they become cynical about life or once they experience enough depression)

So TLDR most males are not autistic enough to really reap the benefits of softmaxxing, don't worry
i am and softmaxxing does work because im giga recessed like all fucking parts of my maxilla are shit and my front is still prob htn irl i look at myself inverted and i look good nd i get iois

great looksmaxxing advice, definitely fits in this subforum

jokes aside you right tho, most normalfags are definitely doing this shit, but the thing is they just use basic face wash and cologne and whatever slop K. Shami or Dill0n L4th4m tell them to buy

anyone with half a brain doesn't waste time with most of that crap