More than anything i just want a girl that is happy

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Seriously, all the girls these days are depressed weirdos, or madculine beasts.

If i ever find a average girl who laughs alot and is cheerful or wholesome in general, i will wife her. Why would you want any negativity in your life? A positive girl is less likely to cause drama for no reason and is easier to please. Joyful girls are just so feminine and also more likely to be in touch with their emotions making them good mothers.

Have you ever just met a girl who is so happy it lifts your mood just being around her? Thats who i want.

Ik a larp when I see one

Seriously, all the girls these days are depressed weirdos, or madculine beasts.

If i ever find a average girl who laughs alot and is cheerful or wholesome in general, i will wife her. Why would you want any negativity in your life? A positive girl is less likely to cause drama for no reason and is easier to please. Joyful girls are just so feminine and also more likely to be in touch with their emotions making them good mothers.

Have you ever just met a girl who is so happy it lifts your mood just being around her? Thats who i want.
Too bad that's what other guys want too. What makes you think you will stand out from the rest of the guys who are going after her. Maybe if she's ugly you might have a chance.

What you should desire is an obedient woman and trad wife whos feminine

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
jenna ortega is a happy girl. She has everything in the whole wide world.

yeah, you can't spend lifetime with a mean bitch that becomes angry from everything

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar