Mk4 dosage

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m on 60mg a day. I don’t care about running out because I’ll just buy more, anything to looksmaxx.

Should I increase the dosage to 90mg?

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and born2shitforced2wipe
Way too much.

i took vitamin k2 mk7 200mg and now my liver and kidney hurts a lot tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Bewusst
Any changes other than liver and kidney problems?
i feel that the heavy weight of depression is gradually increasing as i come to terms with the fact that it is truly ogre for many men.
on the bright side, my mother recently said that i am because a 'bloated' and that my jaw is becoming 'wider'. maybe i will make it brahs. were all gonna make it brahs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Bewusst
i feel that the heavy weight of depression is gradually increasing as i come to terms with the fact that it is truly ogre for many men.
on the bright side, my mother recently said that i am because a 'bloated' and that my jaw is becoming 'wider'. maybe i will make it brahs. were all gonna make it brahs.
Take pics to track your progress if there is one

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and sub6manletnozygos
lol pills wont grow your face bro

It assists bone remodelling and accelerates the benefits of chewing, especially during your teens
wow good thing back in my late teens during lookism days i took heavy doses of both mk4 and mk7 and chewed like a madman, and all it did was bloat my face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Wtf oh no
U aren't meant to just chew

U use a facepuller
Or hard mew

Also u have to take other vitamins as well lo

U cant just take 100mg k2 mk4 and expect to grow a new chin

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe

U use a facepuller
Or hard mew

I got a whole stack going

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and born2shitforced2wipe
Have you noticed any changes, in your face or your height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Since when did you start taking MK4? What brand did you buy?
Did you notice any other effects, some people report improvement in their teeth, joints, muscles, etc....

Since when did you start taking MK4? What brand did you buy?
Did you notice any other effects, some people report improvement in their teeth, joints, muscles, etc....
I started taking mk4 like a week or two ago. I forgot the brand. I’ll report back to you in 2-4 weeks for results
It’s cope
You’re one of those people who think that everything that doesn’t involve surgery is cope

U use a facepuller
Or hard mew

Exactly those vitamins need other vitamins, which need other vitamins. These people make me mad
I started taking mk4 like a week or two ago. I forgot the brand. I’ll report back to you in 2-4 weeks for results

You’re one of those people who think that everything that doesn’t involve surgery is cope
So a vitamin is just going to change your bones. After adolescence everything is coping
Except exercising maybe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Exactly those vitamins need other vitamins, which need other vitamins. These people make me mad

So a vitamin is just going to change your bones. After puberty everything is coping
Not just this vitamin. But this vitamin working with other vitamins helps with bone remodelling, which intensifies the effects of chewing. You can still make solid jaw gains until 22-23

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mr.cope and forwardgrowth
I am taking 45mg pairing it with MSE

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3990