Mk-677 makes your bones weaker?

Light Triad Mogger

Light Triad Mogger

Iron
Someone told me mk677 can make your bones brittle and weak is that true?

Joined Jan 3, 2024.....
2024cels still haven't figured out mk is a scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45239, Manletmachine, justropemaxbro and 6 others
Someone told me mk677 can make your bones brittle and weak is that true?
no. it increases hgh and igf1 which increases bone density and length if ur growth plates are open

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, PseudoMaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
im not incel jfl i mog u. plus i just showed the contradiction of you calling someone newgen when ur new gen too
Newgens mog 2020cels. Y'all got some massive issues, hence the many years here

I mog you for sure fag. 2023cels run this place

2020cels mog us nigga stop coping
In terms of rotting, yeah. We were busy living our teenage years happily while they were here rotting like retards. Being here for a long time is not a flex. You're supposed to come here, ascend, and leave. That's why most 2020cels left. The ones who stayed are retards who never fixed any of their falios. It's truly over for the,

In terms of rotting, yeah. We were busy living our teenage years happily while they were here rotting like retards. Being here for a long time is not a flex. You're supposed to come here, ascend, and leave. That's why most 2020cels left. The ones who stayed are retards who never fixed any of their falios. It's truly over for the,
i can get girls but id rather looksmax, i only care abt looksmax threads tho not doomer offtopic ones

i can get girls but id rather looksmax, i only care abt looksmax threads tho not doomer offtopic ones
Nigga, just admit it and stop gaslighting yourself. You're pretty much maxed out. The only reason you're here is cuz you're getting validation and attention

Nigga, just admit it and stop gaslighting yourself. You're pretty much maxed out. The only reason you're here is cuz you're getting validation and attention
im not maxxed out jfl. i have surgery for my alar base in march

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i geniunely dont care abt validation. i post awful pics when asking for advice so ppl actually help
Screenshot202023 09 0920at2010 16 4120PM f3c0c491 d7c33d87 cmprssd

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
jfl at not looksmaxxing during puberty now ur a manlet ugly faggot. after puberty only thing that isn’t cope is surgery which i doubt u can afford

ur a funny ass dude if you aren’t pretending to be the tiktoker tbh
do u want me to pm u a pic holding a paper, or go to my comments on tik tok. Ppl comment ylrven and i reply. Thanks tho nigga

do u want me to pm u a pic holding a paper, or go to my comments on tik tok. Ppl comment ylrven and i reply. Thanks tho nigga
nah i believe u honestly. mirin how u took anabolic steroids at 14 JFL. I was also the one that commented that everyone should take steroids during puberty and u replied

nah i believe u honestly. mirin how u took anabolic steroids at 14 JFL. I was also the one that commented that everyone should take steroids during puberty and u replied
OHhh that video reply i did LOL, basedd that video did numbers too thanks. I saw ur thread a while ago "JFL at me" but its ok.

OHhh that video reply i did LOL, basedd that video did numbers too thanks. I saw ur thread a while ago "JFL at me" but its ok.
was just humor honestly but we need to agree that ur thread being taken down was funny as shit. in the thread i mentioned i found u funny af tho

was just humor honestly but we need to agree that ur thread being taken down was funny as shit. in the thread i mentioned i found u funny af tho
Lol some nigga hit me up to post it for the rep points and i was down, it was a good thread too, took me damn near 3 hours. Enchanted elixir just noted it in his infovomit and i decided to research it further and make a thread cuz its semi legit. Mad it got nuked by ccwarrior so quick.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Lol some nigga hit me up to post it for the rep points and i was down, it was a good thread too, took me damn near 3 hours. Enchanted elixir just noted it in his infovomit and i decided to research it further and make a thread cuz its semi legit. Mad it got nuked by ccwarrior so quick.
the thread was good but most of it was water not me, not sure about the entirety of the forum tho. still mire your efforts on the thread and how well put it was

the thread was good but most of it was water not me, not sure about the entirety of the forum tho. still mire your efforts on the thread and how well put it was
fair bro, Im a legit user and obvious my tik tok is a larp about being a fakecel but my looksmaxxing dedication is legit. Been doing super low inhib shit since i was young that I found on forums.

Whats your tiktok bro?

fair bro, Im a legit user and obvious my tik tok is a larp about being a fakecel but my looksmaxxing dedication is legit. Been doing super low inhib shit since i was young that I found on forums.
seems believable honestly, though im not sure if your og lookism. Ye ik taking steroids at 14 is pretty rare, how did your parents react?

seems believable honestly, though im not sure if your og lookism. Ye ik taking steroids at 14 is pretty rare, how did your parents react?
My mom was a pro bodybuilder and likely roided herself, never went IFBB but based on the proportions and mass, looked roided plus her jaw hypertrophy. Also fairly confident my Dad roided previously but neither admit to it. They made attempts to stop me by taking away vials and that kind of shit, but i would usually find where they hid it, and eventually they stopped trying and I left vials out in the open in my bathroom. I just kinda got away with it by not listening to the point of them giving up.

My mom was a pro bodybuilder and likely roided herself, never went IFBB but based on the proportions and mass, looked roided plus her jaw hypertrophy. Also fairly confident my Dad roided previously but neither admit to it. They made attempts to stop me by taking away vials and that kind of shit, but i would usually find where they hid it, and eventually they stopped trying and I left vials out in the open in my bathroom. I just kinda got away with it by not listening to the point of them giving up.
JFL bros got the perfect bb genetics then. I think i saw ur dad on ttk bro has a very good jaw and height.
they dont seem to care much, if they honestly did they would’ve taken u to the doctor so he would bluepill ur ass. I’m also positive steroids had a positive influence on your bone mass and frame, maybe even height if you took ais

JFL bros got the perfect bb genetics then. I think i saw ur dad on ttk bro has a very good jaw and height.
they dont seem to care much, if they honestly did they would’ve taken u to the doctor so he would bluepill ur ass. I’m also positive steroids had a positive influence on your bone mass and frame, maybe even height if you took ais
Thats extremely viable, my dad has a skull bigger than anyone ive ever seen before and very good features minus nose. Hes 6'1 tho and im taller than him by 1.5 inches currently and my mom is 5'4 which is either wierd genes or because aromison slowed the closing of my plates plus mk677 which i was on for about half of my puberty. I have good muscle building genes and all bad my pec insertions/pectus excavatum make it hard for me to have laid/seid tier aesthetics so i gave up on blasting when i got BP'd abt how bad my insertions were. My frame mogs with 21.5 inch bidelt giving me a 1.9 shoulder waist but the muscle insertions arent there. The Test grew my browridge and squared my chin aswell, wouldnt be suprised if it changed gonion shape or mandible length either as i took it at 16 and 16-18 is prime mandibular growth age.

Thats extremely viable, my dad has a skull bigger than anyone ive ever seen before and very good features minus nose. Hes 6'1 tho and im taller than him by 1.5 inches currently and my mom is 5'4 which is either wierd genes or because aromison slowed the closing of my plates plus mk677 which i was on for about half of my puberty. I have good muscle building genes and all bad my pec insertions/pectus excavatum make it hard for me to have laid/seid tier aesthetics so i gave up on blasting when i got BP'd abt how bad my insertions were. My frame mogs with 21.5 inch bidelt giving me a 1.9 shoulder waist but the muscle insertions arent there. The Test grew my browridge and squared my chin aswell, wouldnt be suprised if it changed gonion shape or mandible length either as i took it at 16 and 16-18 is prime mandibular growth age.
u took mk for half ur puberty? damn mirin hard i took gh for like 6 months. i’m on mk rn trying to grow a bit before plate closure. My bone age was always lower than my actual age and still prob is, considering my brother had his wrists plates open at 20. i’ll prob take test rn too since im a late bloomer and seems like a nice lil cope

u took mk for half ur puberty? damn mirin hard i took gh for like 6 months. i’m on mk rn trying to grow a bit before plate closure. My bone age was always lower than my actual age and still prob is, considering my brother had his wrists plates open at 20. i’ll prob take test rn too since im a late bloomer and seems like a nice lil cope
How old are you, test isnt a cope most ppl that take it grow ogre bones. If you look at my tik tok comments I get called shrek and ogre all the time despite being a teen in high school. Id bet its mostly genes but Im so much more developed than anyone my age its insane. Rotters will shit talk me on here without realizing I havent even graduated HS yet. Pm me if u wanna talk abt a cycle tho

How old are you, test isnt a cope most ppl that take it grow ogre bones. If you look at my tik tok comments I get called shrek and ogre all the time despite being a teen in high school. Id bet its mostly genes but Im so much more developed than anyone my age its insane. Rotters will shit talk me on here without realizing I havent even graduated HS yet. Pm me if u wanna talk abt a cycle tho
bet i’ll pm u. but i turn 18 in a. few weeks i took gh and now im 6’2.5, which i believe is the same height as you. however i’m not taller than my dad since he’s 6’3 so with my plates being opened im coping with mk

bet i’ll pm u. but i turn 18 in a. few weeks i took gh and now im 6’2.5, which i believe is the same height as you. however i’m not taller than my dad since he’s 6’3 so with my plates being opened im coping with mk
you can grow more then, ur legit my twin then bro. I should get back on soon but test bloats like a MF, run telamesartan to reduce it. add mk to stack tho fs, hgh better but to expensive

you can grow more then, ur legit my twin then bro. I should get back on soon but test bloats like a MF, run telamesartan to reduce it. add mk to stack tho fs, hgh better but to expensive
jfl i’ll dm u about ur cycle

jfl at not looksmaxxing during puberty now ur a manlet ugly faggot. after puberty only thing that isn’t cope is surgery which i doubt u can afford
Jfl at needing big looksmaxxes, I mog you