Wentworth Miller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Dani Garcia
James Rodriguez
Ryan Garcia
Josh Duhamel
Rodrigo Fernandez (Newells player)
Taylor Lautner

This guys are more than a High Tier Normie and Less than a Chad, what i notice they have in common is, sometimes they have depper set eyes, or under eye support, better browbridge, they look more female gaze than the Chads, etc etc

If you know more names you an share them, and if i know more guys i will post them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, blmratiopiggypoop, ElTruecel and 3 others
Taylor lautner is mtn

he looks like a school shooter

• Hmm...
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and nathan

chadlite in slums of istanbul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, FBl, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Wtf are u talking about
They have that touch of prettyboy with dimorphism, in my opinion i prefer how a chadlite looks before a chad, and i would prefer to be a chadlite before a chad, and it looks cooler the word "Chadlite" than "Chad"

Okan Serbes
Wentworth Miller
Cristiano Ronaldo
Dani Garcia
James Rodriguez
Ryan Garcia
Josh Duhamel
Rodrigo Fernandez (Newells player)
Taylor Lautner

This guys are more than a High Tier Normie and Less than a Chad, what i notice they have in common is, sometimes they have depper set eyes, or under eye support, better browbridge, they look more female gaze than the Chads, sometimes their skull makes them a Chadlite, etc etc

If you know more names you an share them, and if i know more guys i will post them
and most of them have status halos
i think that taylor lautner is currently htn because of his weird neck and poor collagen but in his prime he was def cl

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Taylor lautner is mtn

he looks like a school shooter
Cope def chadlite.

But overall good list OP. I’d also add Vinnie hacker ID say Vinnie hacker would be chad if he had better eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Cope def chadlite.

But overall good list OP. I’d also add Vinnie hacker ID say Vinnie hacker would be chad if he had better eye area tbh
Thank you very much @ElTruecel, i will add Vinnie Hacker right now 🤙🏻

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I will add Vinnie Hacker and Brendan Fazer too! And the main character of Back to the Future, in 30 min i can edit the post again

Jason Bateman, Billy Zane and Jhonny Whitee (tik tok)

slit your throat

ignored

Lol half of these are chadlite because you fell for the status pill, most of these are high mtn - htn

Roanldo is a full blown chad

Look at Joaquin Correa, football player. Id say he’s chadlite

They have that touch of prettyboy with dimorphism, in my opinion i prefer how a chadlite looks before a chad, and i would prefer to be a chadlite before a chad, and it looks cooler the word "Chadlite" than "Chad"
Fuck u